OT: Infinity Warfare Multiplayer reveal

Comments

• FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2016
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    It could still require the disc in to play MW2 though, surely?

Yes it could. Would be a real **** thing to do though but wouldnt put it past em
  • Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    Honestly if it doesn't require infinate warfare to work cod 4 you will see many second hand copys of infinite warfare on sale by day 2
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Activision are worse than EA.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Looks trash this will be the first cod ive not bought i much prefer battlefield.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31873 posts National Team Captain
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Activision are worse than EA.

I disagree... EA's customer service alone takes the cake here.
  • Cherriesfan
    1279 posts Professional
    Over half there new features are just rebrands,

Those rig things are just a rebrand of those things in blops 3

The gun upgrades were in aw supply drops

Hell even there black hole machine is ripped straight from blops 1 zombies :D
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    so sad what they've done to cod

How a company can regress so much from WAW and MW2 is beyond me
  • P
    7588 posts League Winner

Its a joke and battlefield is no better. Battlefield plays exactly the same as every other battlefield but with a new skin set and some slightly different vechiles. Pure laziness. Sad that the game most people are excited for this year is nearly a decade old.
  • P1stolpete187
    P wrote: »

Its a joke and battlefield is no better. Battlefield plays exactly the same as every other battlefield but with a new skin set and some slightly different vechiles. Pure laziness. Sad that the game most people are excited for this year is nearly a decade old.

Why would they change battlefield when there is no need to, all it needs is a few tweeks here and there.
  • P
    7588 posts League Winner

Why would they change battlefield when there is no need to, all it needs is a few tweeks here and there.

It's just been the same for so long and it's been getting stale. See hardline for an example. This is just hardline with slightly different guns and slightly more vechiles. They promoted it as if they were doing something revolutionary and its just been very underwhelming for me.
  • P1stolpete187

It's just been the same for so long and it's been getting stale. See hardline for an example. This is just hardline with slightly different guns and slightly more vechiles. They promoted it as if they were doing something revolutionary and its just been very underwhelming for me.

I see what you mean about things being the same for so long but change isnt always for the best, you only have to look at cod to see that.
  • P
    7588 posts League Winner

I see what you mean about things being the same for so long but change isnt always for the best, you only have to look at cod to see that.

Good point. I just expected a lil bit more. I'll probably still get it since theres no competition but this has got to be the least excited ive ever been going into fall releases.
  • Any tym7
    1383 posts Professional
    edited September 2016
    Both battlefield1 and infinate warfare are crap !!!!

i deleted battlefield 1 beta after 2 games hated it so much like every other battlefield

only buying 1 game this year and its fifa 17 i literally hated everything else so far including pes 17
  • Milky
    4684 posts National Call-Up
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Both battlefield1 and infinate warfare are crap !!!!

i deleted battlefield 1 beta after 2 games hated it so much like every other battlefield

only buying 1 game this year and its fifa 17 i literally hated everything else so far including pes 17

you're depressing
  • UM4R
    3934 posts Moderator
    I have £90 game credit so will probably buy it anyway, then hope I can trade in infinity warefare and just play cod 4
  • Sercs
    18648 posts World Class
    meh another call of duty I will not be buying

ill defo be getting gow4 and possibly battlefield.. really enjoying destiny too currently

I am very tempted by the cod4.. but id imagine they will release it for general sale on its own eventually and ill probably get it then
  • Azof
    16603 posts World Class
    It would sell like hotcakes if they released it for 30 quid standalone, but no doubt they ruin the PC version
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    For those planning on buying the game to get the modern warfare download, then sell infinite warfare, you're out of luck.

"The fine print on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered official website makes this requirement crystal clear, stating that the “game disc must be inserted” in order for the digital Modern Warfare Remastered to run."
  • Leebrah
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really hope the player base on CoD 4 is larger, but I think kids these days are actually gonna love infinite warfare unfortunately... Never thought I would actually hate a CoD, can usually play them until Christmas.

This actually looks bad, probablt tilt me more than Vayne players...