Rate Your Fifa 16 Experience....

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
Out of 10, what rating would you give your OVERALL Fifa 16 Experience?

Take into account everything about the game both good and bad....

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I'll give it a generous 4/10
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2016
    6/10

The game itself is pretty good for my taste, but the inconsisties of the gameplay and horrible pack weight ruined my game experiences every other day.

Yeah and all those fitness and chem issues.
  • TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    9/10.

On the whole, this was probably my third favorite FIFA and second favorite fut.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
  • CraigFWba
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    8. Mainly because they got pace spot on.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Great at the beginning. Like 8 or 9. Then when the inconsistencies started happening a little after that dreadful December patch, it went all down hill. Probably a solid 5 or 6. I still had fun but only because I didn't care about winning or losing anymore at that point due to the game just having it's own mind sometimes.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Had fun at the start but I feel it got boring or just not fun pretty early this year, at least for me.

6/10
  • ChrisLFC
    7124 posts Big Money Move
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    gameplay 7
    market 9
  • AtomicOdin
    1135 posts Professional
    6/10 fun to start with but got boring very quickly. Past games have been worse but oddly entertaining, this was a better game but dull.
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    8/10 in the first two weeks, not more than 4/10 overall.
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    8/10: possibly the best FIFA I've ever played (and surely the best of the last 3 years).

The demo deserved a 9/10 and so did FIFA 16 at release.
    It probably also deserves a solid 8.5/10 now especially with Matt10's sliders, but there's been a period in which I didn't really like what EA were doing with patches (I mean, I believe it was patch 1.03 when all of a sudden dribbling became way easier... That's the kind of things I don't like) and that's why I won't push myself over a more than honest 8/10 if I had to evaluate all the lifespan of the game.

In all honesty, the only FIFA that could stand a comparison against FIFA 16 without losing by a huge margin is the mighty FIFA 12 (which indeed I still play to date, even if I now feel it's a little too fast compared to FIFA 16). Let's say that if I had to choose the best FIFA ever I'd choose either FIFA 12 or FIFA 16.
  • WFCBagnall
    71354 posts Moderator
  • Diggy
    13695 posts Has That Special Something
    Market 9
    Gameplay 6
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    market 10
    gameplay 4

I actually think Fifa 16 was just a massive troll by EA after all the abuse they took for how bad 15 was. Like...'oh you think thats bad, ok....we'll show you bad'. I mean, no decent company in their right minds would actually put this garbage out there for ppl to buy...right?? Passing, player switching and just general inconsistancy make this game hell. How can i hold Div 1 and then stuggle in Div 8!!?? Literally can not wait for 17!!
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    i think id give it a 5.5.

its addictive because it football.
    i hate it but keep coming back probably in hope my isp have given me a golden p2p routing system.

yes the game sucks over p2p.

pro clubs is ok but seriously....in drop in matches its terrible with every idiot wanting to dribble past the whole oposition.
    and looks like they havent done enough in 17 to weed out these idiots.

offline...stopped playigng fifa way backbecause the AI is very wrong and unenjoyable.

it gets a high score from me because some onlie games can be fun when there are no blatant advantages to one of the the players.
  • Liam W
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    6/10.

Best yet in many ways but ultimately the gameplay in FUT was far too rewarding to counter-attacking/skill spamming and that sucked a lot of enjoyment from the game.
  • lszanto
    336 posts Sunday League Hero

Probably will continue to drop next year. Still waiting for a game that feels as good as 12 did. Never had connection issues, far less pests online also, the popularity of UT has killed it imo.
  • chaser2k15
    13628 posts Has That Special Something
    Gameplay is not fun at times. It is very inconsistent. I know certain things affect game play.

I really enjoy trading this year. The companion app is much better this year. Prefer it to the web app. If the web app gave you the ability to compare price and still go back to the search in the same place.
  • Gromit
    3509 posts National Call-Up
    5/10

Pro's
    Game speed better than past years, defenders correctly paced.

Market pretty stable top players more affordable.

Cons
    Chem glitch
    Passing erratic as hell.
    Sweeper keepers
    Dribbling still too OP
    Skills too OP, fake shot after fake shot all game.
    Lag lag lag
    Constantly matched versus foreign opponents
    Keepers either unbeatable or idiots, no balance.
    Bronze and silver teams can't get a game
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    9/10 nerfed lobbed through balls great market to buy players most enjoyable Fifa I've played the only negative is op interceptions.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Market 10
    Gameplay 8
    Gameplay consistency -10
  • Ishibum
    12718 posts Has That Special Something
    Started as an 8 but no higher than 4 for me.

The market is a 9 though
  • Mikael
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Whitebeard
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    market is 10
    Gameplay got a lot better since I got a new router, 7/10
    Consistency, uh...can't rate it low enough

Overall, 6.5-7/10 for me.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    7/10

A couple of weeks ago on a bad day I gave it 4/10 but I think that was influenced by a few frustrating matches.

And over the last 2-3 weeks I've enjoyed it more than the rest of the year.
  • P
    7651 posts League Winner
    Stopped playing months ago. First time that's happened. Maybe I've outgrown it or maybe I'm just fed up but I'm seriously debating not getting the next fifa. Forum and UT founder.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Advait wrote: »