New FIFA 17 Youtube Channel Please Help

GeorgeEA
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello everyone,
I've decided to start a FIFA YouTube channel for FIFA 17.
I'd consider myself a good FIFA player and I expect/hope I'll be challenging towards the Elite weekend league status. I realised that a lot of YouTubers now are all about funny videos which is absolutely fine and I love a lot of the content available but I feel, aside from a few, there are no channels dedicated to improving the average FIFA player.

The goal of my channel is to do exactly that, make YOU better at FIFA and show you how I win division one so consistently, in detail, so that you can apply some of the things to your game and hopefully improve as a player. I've just put my first ever video online and I would massively appreciate if you could check it out and give me some feedback.

If you want to see good FIFA gameplay, with an emphasis on progressing upto those higher leagues and how you can win a very large percentage of your games then please feel free to subscribe.

Any feedback good or bad is hugely valued.

Comments

• GeorgeEA
  • ManzGOTIT
    2264 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good luck.
  • GeorgeEA
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Good luck.

Thank you mate. Not expecting anything big but I don't think too many channels will have footage, especially early footage, of playing in those 'elite' tiers. Hoping there's a gap there. Appreciate the supportive comment :)
  • Alexanderjulz
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GeorgeEA wrote: »

Good luck mate i will definitely subscribe to your channel. I won division without the use of FIFA points or any other funny trick not gonna lie it felt so great.
  • Alexanderjulz
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Good luck mate i will definitely subscribe to your channel. I won division without the use of FIFA points or any other funny trick not gonna lie it felt so great.

Also what's the best formationa and tactics to use in FUT
  • GeorgeEA

Thank you mate!
  • GeorgeEA

Also what's the best formationa and tactics to use in FUT

It's hard to say as everybody has a play style that suits them. I tend to use 41212 in FIFA 16 and have done for a number of years now. I will say one of the ideas I have for a video is a subscriber sending in a typical game of theirs and me breaking it down and offering improvements, so definitely give me a shout in a few weeks and I'll sort you out. Cheers
  • APEX0107
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good luck bro. Hope you go far in youtube.
  • maldhowayanr
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wish you the best B)
  • GeorgeEA
    APEX0107 wrote: »
    Good luck bro. Hope you go far in youtube.
    thanks a lot mate much appreciated!

Wish you the best B)

Thank you my friend !

• Retro_G
    29816 posts National Team Captain
    Good luck, hopefully Fifa 17 doesn't have any cheap exploits that plague top level games.
  • GeorgeEA
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Good luck, hopefully Fifa 17 doesn't have any cheap exploits that plague top level games.

Blooming hope not!