ADI0z0A.jpg

Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    I agree with these, somewhat
    (but each a notch lower)
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo is gonna be a beast with the physicality. But I really want that Neymar but I'd be happy with either of the three lol. Unless I'm super lucky it'll probably take me some time to land either of them.
    What's your guess on Neymar's price on release? Lol
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldo is gonna be a beast with the physicality. But I really want that Neymar but I'd be happy with either of the three lol. Unless I'm super lucky it'll probably take me some time to land either of them.

Probably ~1.5-2 million
  • BrieMine
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Suarez should be 93 and Messi should be 94, he would not have been downgraded if he wasnt on the front of pes 2017

• indcolts18288
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Probably ~1.5-2 million
    Agree
    BrieMine wrote: »
    Suarez should be 93 and Messi should be 94, he would not have been downgraded if he wasnt on the front of pes 2017

Suarez definitely should be higher and so should Messi. It's the everlasting debate with Messi and Rondaldo.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder what Falcaos rating will be this year?.... Will it be the largest rating drop over 2 seasons of any player ever on FUT?
  • holdenwait
    56593 posts National Treasure
    I wonder what Falcaos rating will be this year?.... Will it be the largest rating drop over 2 seasons of any player ever on FUT?

won't be lower than 81 imo
  • indcolts18288
    Can't stand Falcao lol
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional

Av ya heard ya self go Ronaldo had a way superior season than Messi. He deserves to be higher than him he won the champions league he won the euros. He come so close to pipping barca to la liga after the fat Spanish waiter messed up Real Madrid. And hes just won the best player in europe award and is probably a shoe in for balon dor now. So easily Ronaldo deserves the highest rating in fifa 17
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park

Av ya heard ya self go Ronaldo had a way superior season than Messi. He deserves to be higher than him he won the champions league he won the euros. He come so close to pipping barca to la liga after the fat Spanish waiter messed up Real Madrid. And hes just won the best player in europe award and is probably a shoe in for balon dor now. So easily Ronaldo deserves the highest rating in fifa 17

Ronaldo has higher passing than Neymar despite being a box player who barely ever hits through balls, and has 92 dribbling despite the fact that he can't dribble past a forumer nowadays. Could have higher shooting and physicality maybe, but he misses a lot too. Messi's stats are perfect except for the passing, he should be the best passer in the game. In the end, even though Ronaldo's won the most important trophies, you can't really say that he played the biggest role in either of the wins, given the fact that the only top notch performance he delivered was against an incredibly poor Wolfsburg. And on the other hand, Messi has kept performing well week in week out, but that ****'s unlucky like a ****, and Ronaldo has a 4 leaf clover up his **** the lucky ****.
  • Jason1986
    6964 posts Big Money Move
    There's no way Neymar should be one rating below Messi. Shouldn't even be the third highest rated player in the game.

Agree that Ronaldo warrants the top rating though. Suarez should have been third, 91 rating and Neymar fourth with a 90.
  • Orison
    48740 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Stefiliano wrote: »

Ronaldo has higher passing than Neymar despite being a box player who barely ever hits through balls, and has 92 dribbling despite the fact that he can't dribble past a forumer nowadays. Could have higher shooting and physicality maybe, but he misses a lot too. Messi's stats are perfect except for the passing, he should be the best passer in the game. In the end, even though Ronaldo's won the most important trophies, you can't really say that he played the biggest role in either of the wins, given the fact that the only top notch performance he delivered was against an incredibly poor Wolfsburg. And on the other hand, Messi has kept performing well week in week out, but that ****'s unlucky like a ****, and Ronaldo has a 4 leaf clover up his **** the lucky ****.

That is a straight up lie. Your whole paragraph shouts "I´m a salty fanboy". You forgot how Messi didn´t do sh*t in like the last 10 La Liga games of the season when Barca nearly bottled the title and Suarez was the one to save them. Without him scoring 3 goals per game Barca would have done the biggest bottle job in La Liga history losing a 9 point advantage :D
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Orison wrote: »

That is a straight up lie. Your whole paragraph shouts "I´m a salty fanboy". You forgot how Messi didn´t do sh*t in like the last 10 La Liga games of the season when Barca nearly bottled the title and Suarez was the one to save them. Without him scoring 3 goals per game Barca would have done the biggest bottle job in La Liga history losing a 9 point advantage :D

I guess you didn't watch the games. I would explain how for every goal that Suarez scores, he misses 4 sitters set up by Messi, but you wouldn't understand unless you were to watch those games.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    There's no way Neymar should be one rating below Messi. Shouldn't even be the third highest rated player in the game.

Agree that Ronaldo warrants the top rating though. Suarez should have been third, 91 rating and Neymar fourth with a 90.

Yeh well said i agree there pal
  • Orison
    48740 posts FIFA Cover Star

I guess you didn't watch the games. I would explain how for every goal that Suarez scores, he misses 4 sitters set up by Messi, but you wouldn't understand unless you were to watch those games.

Sure, 4 sitters every game. I love how apparently you never watched the games as soon as you say something against Messi :joy: I watched the games and Messi was truly sh*t, couldn't score, couldn't step up, couldn't help his team.

And same in the champions league, Suarez should have already seen red in the first leg against Atletico, but he hadn't and then scored afterwards. Then in the 2nd leg Atletico dominated and Messi managed to get 0 shots on target :joy: his team needed him and he did less than nothing. Oh and lets not forget the awesome pen for Argentina o:) so no Messi was far far from performing week in week out, as was Ronaldo yes, but every player had his bad games last season, the difference is Ronaldo still won the most important trophies hence why he's higher rated than Messi.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1222 posts Professional

Sure, 4 sitters every game. I love how apparently you never watched the games as soon as you say something against Messi :joy: I watched the games and Messi was truly sh*t, couldn't score, couldn't step up, couldn't help his team.

And same in the champions league, Suarez should have already seen red in the first leg against Atletico, but he hadn't and then scored afterwards. Then in the 2nd leg Atletico dominated and Messi managed to get 0 shots on target :joy: his team needed him and he did less than nothing. Oh and lets not forget the awesome pen for Argentina o:) so no Messi was far far from performing week in week out, as was Ronaldo yes, but every player had his bad games last season, the difference is Ronaldo still won the most important trophies hence why he's higher rated than Messi.

Well said sir!
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

It was actually 4 games, 6 if you include the 2 Atletico CL matches. In the last 5 games of the season Messi scored 3 and assisted 6.
  • rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Rumplefish wrote: »

It was actually 4 games, 6 if you include the 2 Atletico CL matches. In the last 5 games of the season Messi scored 3 and assisted 6.
    Messi and Suarez were both important towards the end Suarez scoring for fun and Messi pulling all the strings anyone who thinks he disappeared or did nothing in those Liga games after the Clasico is honestly clueless

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Ronaldo and Messi - 94
    Suarez - 92
    Neymar - 91

imo