Genuine Question about the BETA

ManzGOTIT
3286 posts National Call-Up
I am not talking about the specific contents of the Beta so Mods don't cry and close this thread

I just want to know how come it is so secret that we cannot even mention it. Like what is so special and why do EA hide it?

Just a genuine question

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    15074 posts Moderator
    Don't cry? You can do better than that to get your point across surely :D
  • ij54321
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2016
    been trying to figure that out myself...
    seems so pointless to me
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2016
    ij54321 wrote: »
    been trying to figure that out myself...
    seems so pointless to me

So confusing
    Don't cry? You can do better than that to get your point across surely :D

Looool any thread with the name Beta gets deleted
  • omarnyc
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    Bc it will dissapoint everyone, than ea cant make money :trollface:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15074 posts Moderator
    Usually it's cause it's someone asking a question that can't be helped or are breaking the rules of the beta.

The beta includes an NDA when registering so info is not allowed to be shared.

People aren't allowed to share info incase there are changes, also the secrecy leads to hype! All companies do it, not just EA of course.
  • Jll02
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Usually it's cause it's someone asking a question that can't be helped or are breaking the rules of the beta.

The beta includes an NDA when registering so info is not allowed to be shared.

People aren't allowed to share info incase there are changes, also the secrecy leads to hype! All companies do it, not just EA of course.

Yes and Codemasters did the exact same thing with F1 2016.
  • RadioShaq
    20541 posts Moderator
    It makes sense on here. I just wish ea would hunt down coin selling ads and videos with as much vigor as they do beta stuff.
  • Gamble
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    I guess it's more because it's not a "true representation" just yet. Loads will inevitably change from what's in the beta before it launches proper.
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Silly in my opinion. It's as if playing the Beta is like having the nuclear launch codes or something.
  • omarnyc
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It makes sense on here. I just wish ea would hunt down coin selling ads and videos with as much vigor as they do beta stuff.