PES 17 Demo - Wow

ReusKrispies
2507 posts Fans' Favourite
The most realistic football game I've ever played in my entire life it is miles ahead of fifa passing, shooting, ball control.. everything is so much more realistic then fifa.

But... the lack of FUT and all the other new game modes coming to fifa will probably draw me towards getting fifa anyway. But gameplay wise.. this game is a long way ahead of fifa.. Fifa you better step up your game on the gameplay side of things.

Comments

• Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait till you play Fifa 17 ;)

Also you can't says it's realistic when the players move like robots
  • Gelbschwarz
    1341 posts Professional
    I see this thread every year I swear
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2016
    Kurt wrote: »

I also thought they move like robots last year when I tried the PES 16 demo. Turns out I've got so used to FUT that they felt that way, now that I took such a long break from FUT this game feels so much more realistic then fifa.
  • MrRobot99
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The game isn't realistic it's a shambles just like Fifa.
  • Pughy30
    29076 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 2016
    "It is miles ahead of fifa passing, shooting, ball control.. everything is so much more realistic then fifa" are you from the future how do you know how Fifa 17 will play??
  • NornIron
    14868 posts World Class

Fifa 17 ? U mean Fifa 16 with updated Graphics.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    first impressions with pes is.....its back and about ******* time too.

its way better than the last one i bought 2 years ago
  • Amargaladaster26
    10457 posts Has That Special Something
    Horrible imo. Feels so robotic as previous PES games.
  • AntoineFR
    1299 posts Professional

• CheeseSlice
    1273 posts Professional
    for me pes 2017 is abit like fifa 12...furry graphics and seems fun...and a game that actually passes thr ball as it is supposed to! and if you pre order you get 1 x toty player from the start.. better than the non rare cameron jerome card i will get in my fif 17 starter pack and of course pes will have no chem glitch.
  • Pughy30
    29076 posts Player of the Year
    I love how one group says "pes is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it feels awful" and the other side says "pes is back and it's 10x better than Fifa this year"
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    for me pes 2017 is abit like fifa 12...furry graphics and seems fun...and a game that actually passes thr ball as it is supposed to! and if you pre order you get 1 x toty player from the start.. better than the non rare cameron jerome card i will get in my fif 17 starter pack and of course pes will have no chem glitch.

digital pre order for 2 80+ barca agents as well im sure
  • Cory
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Deleted it straight away. Looks like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ plays like ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Got low expectations for Fifa 17 as well.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    But is their main game mode fun?
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    I see this thread every year I swear
  • Mr. Soper
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    pes demo made me vomit
  • CFCHenri
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    I've tried it and tbh, I'm honestly gonna try Pes 2017, it's more realistic than FIFA 17 but it has borrowed some elements from FIFA that are noticeable. The AI aren't annoying like FIFA has always been, players don't take 3 years to control a pass like they have no first touch like FIFA 16, shooting is not overpowered like in FIFA. I just hope they take the replay system out and enable it in the halfs of game, use the A button(Xbox) to advance instead of always pressing Start to switch. That's been my tiny annoyance ever since PES 2012. Too many replays I don't care about. If you want to try it, make sure to change control settings before game, it won't let you fix it in the menus of games in the demo for some weird reason.
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite

• BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    Something I don't get on this forum is how so many people are on here criticising the hell out EA & FIFA all the time and saying its crap. But as soon as you mention PES they go all defensive and it's like oh FIFA is way better and PES is crap.
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Something I don't get on this forum is how so many people are on here criticising the hell out EA & FIFA all the time and saying its crap. But as soon as you mention PES they go all defensive and it's like oh FIFA is way better and PES is crap.

It's like comparing two piles of ish. FIFA is just wrapped in tin foil so they do a pretty job concealing the fact that are selling us a piece of.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    BistroXII wrote: »

It's like comparing two piles of ish. FIFA is just wrapped in tin foil so they do a pretty job concealing the fact that are selling us a piece of.

Wow. Couldn't have said it better.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Pro Evo has been terrible since 2010.

They changed the game engine for 2011 and has been on a downhill slope ever since.

I loved Pro Evo 4, 5, 6 and 2008. 2009 and 2010 weren't as good but they were still very playable. Had lots of great fun with mates throughout those years.

I bought Pro Evo 14 with FIFA 14 just out of curiosity and was absolutely horrified to discover that I had purchased an unfinished game. It had the graphics of a ps2 game and the gameplay/general feel was god awful.

Officially moved to FIFA with FIFA 11 and it was the best decision I ever made.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Definitely PES has moved forward this years demo is brilliant a step in the right direction in a few years of PES can continue to carry on with player movement like in this year's one FIFA will get a massive shock.
  • Machiavelli1982
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried it and liked it. The animations are so smooth... the faces so realistic... the gameplay so unknown and new ;)
    But the licences - will Keep me at FIFA17
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    feels way more balanced than fifa though.

what i noticed was things like crossing gave you more chance to score than in fifa ...same as the through ball if you got it right.
    long shots seemed harder but didnt try too many
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I love how one group says "pes is dog **** it feels awful" and the other side says "pes is back and it's 10x better than Fifa this year"

passers will like it.
    dribblers wont.

thats my take on it.
  • ZebidyAndIrony
    1391 posts Professional
    Pro Evo has been terrible since 2010.

They changed the game engine for 2011 and has been on a downhill slope ever since.

I loved Pro Evo 4, 5, 6 and 2008. 2009 and 2010 weren't as good but they were still very playable. Had lots of great fun with mates throughout those years.

I bought Pro Evo 14 with FIFA 14 just out of curiosity and was absolutely horrified to discover that I had purchased an unfinished game. It had the graphics of a ps2 game and the gameplay/general feel was god awful.

Officially moved to FIFA with FIFA 11 and it was the best decision I ever made.

i bought pes 2 years ago and agree with what you say.
    i had been buying pes since the mid 90s and stopped after 6 because it took the wrong direction....the same direction fifa is taking now.

playing the demo its clearly taking a massive step back to where it once was.....
  • smnox
    99 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2016
    NornIron wrote: »

NornIron wrote: »

U mean updated menu color theme?
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up

I always get Jerome :lol:
  • Amargaladaster26
    10457 posts Has That Special Something
    feels way more balanced than fifa though.

what i noticed was things like crossing gave you more chance to score than in fifa ...same as the through ball if you got it right.
    long shots seemed harder but didnt try too many
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I love how one group says "pes is dog **** it feels awful" and the other side says "pes is back and it's 10x better than Fifa this year"

passers will like it.
    dribblers wont.

thats my take on it.

I am passer and hate it. :(