PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• leon1309
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    Cheapest (new) PS4 i found was 1TB version with extra controller, or with Uncharted 4 disc game, for 299 eur. Decent, but nowhere near what xbox had to offer bundle wise last week...
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon
    Denisianes wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    i m serious considering to move on xbox one too... the only thing that stops me now is my gf :joy:

Let's all go to xbox one and leave disaaa talking to himself in this forum :joy:

we will probably move back within one week, because trading is impossible and 10 year olds screaming on the mic are horrible :D
  • Antiversum
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    i m serious considering to move on xbox one too... the only thing that stops me now is my gf :joy:

Let's all go to xbox one and leave disaaa talking to himself in this forum :joy:

@CFCsjmishra would support this because there would be no fun left here :joy:
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10838 posts Has That Special Something
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Well thought about Xbox since Saturn had REALLY great deal in Germany (xbox console + 1 extra controller +3 games on disc and 1 on code, for 249 eur), they sadly refused to deliver outside Germany (even if I would cover postage)...so, I opted for ps4 now (kid has Vita, so that was one of the points in favour of Sony)... I am moving towards pesants :)

p.s.
    Just hope cheaters dont move to console aswell...
    I also own a vita but i still chose xbox for the legends :mrgreen:
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon
    Well thought about Xbox since Saturn had REALLY great deal in Germany (xbox console + 1 extra controller +3 games on disc and 1 on code, for 249 eur), they sadly refused to deliver outside Germany (even if I would cover postage)...so, I opted for ps4 now (kid has Vita, so that was one of the points in favour of Sony)... I am moving towards pesants :)

p.s.

So you will spend 1000€ on fp to get those legends?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

p.s.

Aren't a lot around 100-200k range, so you get 36/40 wins in fut champions and voala. izi :joy:
  • Antiversum

p.s.

Aren't a lot around 100-200k range, so you get 36/40 wins in fut champions and voala. izi :joy:

He can't use his trainer bruh
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Antiversum wrote: »

p.s.

He can't use his trainer bruh

I thought he was answering to you. Then yes, 1000 euro is the minimum :joy:
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited August 2016
    Hmm when do you think will sony and microsoft release a new console? have they announce something? i m thinking to buy a xbox one now because they are really cheap in romania (~180 eur, if you know where to look for them :# )
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    im also moving to console
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Hmm when do you think will sony and microsoft release a new console? have they announce something? i m thinking to buy a xbox one now because they are really cheap in romania (~180 eur, if you know where to look for them :# )

There should be an xbox scorpio next November or something and a lot of people are saying that they wait for it, but to be honest it will be at least 500-600 euro which is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for a console. Are those 180 eur second hand etc or official store?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    edited August 2016

There should be an xbox scorpio next November or something and a lot of people are saying that they wait for it, but to be honest it will be at least 500-600 euro which is **** for a console. Are those 180 eur second hand etc or official store?

not second hand, not official store o:) i m yet to decide if i ll pay 180 eur or 250 eur from an official store...warranty and stuff :)

by next november you mean next year, right?
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon

There should be an xbox scorpio next November or something and a lot of people are saying that they wait for it, but to be honest it will be at least 500-600 euro which is **** for a console. Are those 180 eur second hand etc or official store?

not second hand, not official store o:) i m yet to decide if i ll pay 180 eur or 250 eur from an official store...warranty and stuff :)

by next november you mean next year, right?

yeah, end of 2017.

But this Scorpio thing will be expensive and still not ready for real 4k, so pretty useless.
  • Antiversum
    You can easily get used 1TB XBO for less than 200€. But the XBO S has some advantages to me and that's why I buy it as a bundle. So you either get FIFA for free or you save 70€ on the console.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    You can easily get used 1TB XBO for less than 200€. But the XBO S has some advantages to me and that's why I buy it as a bundle. So you either get FIFA for free or you save 70€ on the console.
    are there any advantages except the size?
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pre ordered today fifa 17 for xbox aswell o:)
  • Antiversum

4k bluray player and integrated PSU.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    ok Xbox S it is <3
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

4k bluray player and integrated PSU.

That's the funniest part. There are many 4k blu ray players that are worth more than the xbox one s :joy:
  • Antiversum
    This section next month

ew2vQ0W.jpg
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    You missed us
  • You missed us
  • CFCsjmishra
    10000 posts Has That Special Something
    :(
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    I mean even only not having to see Toby's mug every day is a great reason to buy xbox one :joy:
  • Denisianes wrote: »
    I mean even only not having to see Toby's mug every day is a great reason to buy xbox one :joy:

Who are you?

Oh yes... Irrelevant that's what you are.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

Who are you?

Did I hit a nerve? Was only joking, don't be mad :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    10000 posts Has That Special Something
    Do they allow consoles in colleges? :joy:
  • Denisianes wrote: »

Who are you?

Did I hit a nerve? Was only joking, don't be mad :joy:

Just love toby and his face :)
  • Do they allow consoles in colleges? :joy:

Nursery is only pencils sorry.
  • Orison
    74371 posts Icon
    edited August 2016
    Do they allow consoles in colleges? :joy:

Why not?