Clothes/Fashion Thread

Comments

• murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The winter sucks. I hate wearing jackets out to bars.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    I've found that so long as I have the slowest lumbering walk imaginable it's not so bad to wear a long sleeve t shirt or 3/4 baseball t in +85 degree heat.
  • benj
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm ready for summer to be over. You're able to wear so much more in the fall, winter, and spring

this x1000
  • benj
    i bring the heat out when it cools down tyson-smiling.jpg
  • Neal
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    It gets way too cold here, and theres way too much snow it ruins your shoes. The summer is the only time I can actually wear my nicest shoes.
  • Dan13
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    Neal wrote: »
    It gets way too cold here, and theres way too much snow it ruins your shoes. The summer is the only time I can actually wear my nicest shoes.

Too true. Fall and spring only last like three weeks anyway too
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional
    benj wrote: »

You going to post fit pics on here?
  • Antparry92
    20481 posts Club Captain
    "So many non-sneaker heads wear them"

I didn't know you had to be an aficionado to wear something you like the look of :joy:
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I didn't know you had to be an aficionado to wear something you like the look of :joy:

It looks weird when someone who isn't into street fashion is wearing Yeezys.

• Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up

rt, so many **** wearing fake yeezys which don't even go with their outfits.
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional

It's the people who see that they are popular and wear them to "fit in". Mostly those who buy fakes tbh
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    Fredo wrote: »

rt, so many **** wearing fake yeezys which don't even go with their outfits.

Hollister Sweatshirt

Leggins/Bad looking ripped jeans

Yeezys

:lol:
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    murphy wrote: »

It's hit or miss. I hate having to bring a jacket out places and then take it off and find a place for it when it gets hot but I feel like there are so many more style options and things you can do during the fall/winter
  • Antparry92
    20481 posts Club Captain

It's the people who see that they are popular and wear them to "fit in". Mostly those who buy fakes tbh
    I've not got a pair tbh but just thought it seemed very pretentious

• benj
    benj wrote: »

You going to post fit pics on here?

OfBiuKs.png
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite

It's hit or miss. I hate having to bring a jacket out places and then take it off and find a place for it when it gets hot but I feel like there are so many more style options and things you can do during the fall/winter

Exactly this
  • murphy
    945 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah, jackets are probably my favourite article of clothing. It just sucks for going out to bars. The best is when you can wear a light jacket and just leave it on but that doesn't happen often here.
  • Fall/winter here is perfect. 40-65F during the winter months so I can just wear my leather jacket or Teddy inform the entire season
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    I don't really like Jordans but the Retro 3s in white are decent.
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    I hate how heavy most Jordans look.
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    Max_Mania wrote: »

I had a pair of SC-1 a few years ago. They were quite heavy but the quality was really good tbf.
  • Yung
    11668 posts Has That Special Something
    Max_Mania wrote: »

Veryy true, i recommend the Jordan Horizons though, my first pair of Jordan's but they are very very light and comfortable to be honest and don't look as chunky as other Jordan's.
  • Yung
    11668 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know where I can get some Championships?
  • Vela
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    i bought a size 11 pair of the gold medal ultra boosts on grailed for $350 CAD. i took such a huge L on these ffs
  • ForzaMilan23
    1062 posts Professional
    Vela wrote: »
    i bought a size 11 pair of the gold medal ultra boosts on grailed for $350 CAD. i took such a huge L on these ffs

Why'd you buy it for so much?
  • Blake
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone hook a homie up with nice plain white sneaks for cheapish idk 30 or 40 bomb thanks
  • TheSuperDerek
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need some new grey shoes. Any suggestions?
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move

Adidas Los Angeles look great in grey. Nmds too, but well ...
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up

grey wool ultra boosts