Career mode Beta

WizardMD
661 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2016
I don't know if this is against the rules, please let me know, I'm just doing this for a good purpose, since I got the CM beta I'd like to know some suggestions from people who like this mode so I can give some of them as a feedback plus my feedback of course, I'm gonna write down some of your suggestions and I'm gonna give my feedback of course but some people have great ideas and they didn't have the opportunity to participate in this beta

Thanks

Comments

• Crow
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only play this mode but would love to know if anything has changed? As for suggestions, I would love to be able to start a career mode in the next season keeping the players the same. I like to manually edit transfers for the run up to the following season, mainly the EPL and some Euro.
  • WizardMD
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crow wrote: »
    I only play this mode but would love to know if anything has changed? As for suggestions, I would love to be able to start a career mode in the next season keeping the players the same. I like to manually edit transfers for the run up to the following season, mainly the EPL and some Euro.

I'll make sure to put that as part of my feedback, unfortunately I can't tell anything about what comes in the Beta, but every suggestion you guys give me I'll put it there
  • could you reveal what new features there are, mainly:

online career mode real?
    can you be a director of football?

Thanks
  • Jim
    1374 posts Professional
    king_rela wrote: »
    could you reveal what new features there are, mainly:

online career mode real?
    can you be a director of football?

Thanks

They haven't started the beta, but once they do information like that can't be revealed. They made everyone who signed up agree to an NDA. Talking about it on this site would probably lead to an origin ban.