Best formation for TOTS Griezmann

MexicanMario
219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited August 2016
Finally decided to sell all my club and buy Tots Griezmann, but first I want to know which is the best formation for him, because I will be left with about 10,000 coins to build a cheap BBVA team around him and take out the best of him. Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• holdenwait
    79072 posts Icon
    edited August 2016
    anything works

lone striker in any 433

up top or CAM in 4312/41212

wide CAM on 4231

• MexicanMario
    holdenwait wrote: »
    anything works

lone striker in any 433

up top or CAM in 4312/41212

wide CAM on 4231

Thanks man :) I really want him to be the top scorer of the team do you know in which formation he scores the most goals?
  • I average more than goal a game with him at 433/3 lone striker and right striker in 4312

but forgot to say this

buy the TOTT version and play him 4321 RF on full chem or 7 chem striker.. difference between his TOTS and the 92 is ridiculously small. (+23 IG stats I believe)

so you can save yourself 200k+ to build a better team around him
  • MexicanMario
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I average more than goal a game with him at 433/3 lone striker and right striker in 4312

but forgot to say this

buy the TOTT version and play him 4321 RF on full chem or 7 chem striker.. difference between his TOTS and the 92 is ridiculously small. (+23 IG stats I believe)

so you can save yourself 200k+ to build a better team around him

Oh wow! Thank you sir, the TOTT version it is then... I think Im gonna use him at Striker in a 4-3-1-2 any suggestions with who to pair him at left Striker?
  • Vietto is my man for cheap la liga strikers, absolutely outstanding player. check his stats and you'll see he is exceptional, highest finishing for a non rare I believe, excellent dribbling too

• MexicanMario
    Wow! 87 finishing is impressive... but they make a great duo even if they are similar players( small, agile)? Wouldnt be better with someone like Aduriz?
  • Wow! 87 finishing is impressive... but they make a great duo even if they are similar players( small, agile)? Wouldnt be better with someone like Aduriz?

yea possibly, Morata's Madrid card or Torres might also be good options
  • blureZ
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh wow! Thank you sir, the TOTT version it is then... I think Im gonna use him at Striker in a 4-3-1-2 any suggestions with who to pair him at left Striker?

Good choice. ;)
    I use him as the left striker all the time though because I go near post a lot. Works absolutely amazing there. Suarez is a pretty good player to pair him with if you can afford him (I'm using the 95 version but NIF should be fine).

Or maybe go with TOTS Lucas Perez, haven't used him personally but was very impressed when I came up against him.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    False 9 easily. I use him at CAM though now.
  • LordSanchez
    478 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Striker in 4231,scored in every game for me in Div 1.
    His runs and finishing are the best in this game from the players I've used.
    He'll do the job in every formation,you just have to stick to your favourite one.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    This player is so good that he will work in any position. He will work in 2 striker formation, lone striker as any cam(wide or central). My fav position for him is cf.