Manchester United look decent next season

Boysie91
11794 posts Has That Special Something
Obviously Pogba will likely happen and with talks of Matuidi being allowed to leave and Manchester united interested for the past month looks quite interesting and could happen. Apparently Manchester united are interested in Bonucci as well so another possible top signing could see us looking like a strong squad under Jose for the season ahead. Would play nice on H2H is signings do happen that is lol
dwb31v.png

Comments

• SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Matuidi and Bonucci will never happen, also Varela has gone out on loan.
  • Boysie91
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Matuidi and Bonucci will never happen, also Varela has gone out on loan.

Really Varela went out on loan :o i missed that lol

• LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional
    big name players don't equal success, neither do imaginary transfers
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    LittleAnt wrote: »

:joy:
  • Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man U need to get rid of Rooney, they should just do a flat trade for Ross Barkley
  • PelzyWelzy
    10418 posts Has That Special Something

Nice :joy:
  • Boysie91
    Man U need to get rid of Rooney, they should just do a flat trade for Ross Barkley

I do like Ross Barkley but i want Rooney to retire at United
  • Uncle Remus
    Boysie91 wrote: »

I do like Ross Barkley but i want Rooney to retire at United

I'm not a United fan, so I don't carry the same sentiments. It's not that he doesn't have the talent, he just isn't working at Man U anymore.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move

Barkley :D

Rather have a past it Rooney.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    :lol:
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Ibra. We shall see. Personally not convinced
  • Uncle Remus
    Gazza wrote: »

300k a week though, *shivers*
  • Boysie91
    Xtc wrote: »

Worth a punt though for free transfer and will influence the youngsters. so not a bad signing but i get what you mean he did come from Ligue 1 and is getting old
  • Boysie91
    Gazza wrote: »

300k a week though, *shivers*

Agree his wage is a joke for what he does for us now but still one of my favourite Manchester United players ever

• matuidi and bonucci LOL
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    matuidi and bonucci LOL

• I'm going to 5 games (already booked) and have applied to all the big games too ( balloted ) and might get a few tickets In between if they become available.
    so excited can't wait to see IRL especially after the last couple of years.
    full of anticipation this upcoming season
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Xtc wrote: »

Worth a punt though for free transfer and will influence the youngsters. so not a bad signing but i get what you mean he did come from Ligue 1 and is getting old

Influence could be positive or negative.

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something

This is gold :joy:
  • Heard Barrack Obama may join as well after he leaves the white house.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29719 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2016
    Matuidi won't happen unless they don't get pogba. Apparently the bonucci deal is "picking up pace" they already have benatia to replace him, so this is possible.

There defence will be Chiellini, Barzagli, benatia with sandro and alves at wing back. Bonucci is too good for the bench so he will be sold.
  • Mikael
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Juve looks better

926a1971c605fdbb77eda8cfa4529c48.png

Pogba will stay with us B)
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2016
    Matuidi won't happen unless they don't get pogba. Apparently the bonucci deal is "picking up pace" they already have benatia to replace him, so this is possible.

There defence will be Chiellini, Barzagli, benatia with sandro and alves at wing back. Bonucci is too good for the bench so he will be sold.

Benatia is Barzagli's (future) replacement, not Bonucci's.

Benatia > Bonucci is problably the stupidest thing I've read this week.
  • METH
    957 posts Semi-Pro
    Mikael wrote: »
    Juve looks better

Imagine how many more titles you can rig with €120m!!!!
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class

Lol Barzagli is like 85 years old, why would they bench/sell Bonucci so Barzagli could play
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Juve looks better

scary team that ngl
  • Cantona84
    7593 posts League Winner
    I am really exited about this season. The new signings look solid, and if Pogba comes we will have a good balance. But don't forget we have very good players in the squad who has underperformed under previous management. I have high hopes for both Herrera and Schneiderlin this season. I also think Martial will be better, and Rashfords development will be interesting to follow.

I was not sold on Mou before he came, but he is winning me over. This is the job he has wanted all those years, and my guess is that he will be out manager for many years.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Juve looks better

Benatia not starting??
  • SupaNoodle1990

Benatia is Barzagli's (future) replacement, not Bonucci's.

Benatia > Bonucci is problably the stupidest thing I've read this week.

Didn't mean benatia is better. I've not written what I was trying to say very well.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    1Claudio9 wrote: »

Lol Barzagli is like 85 years old, why would they bench/sell Bonucci so Barzagli could play

I thought they would because Barzagli was so good this year and they've not signed benatia to sit on the bench, pretty sure he will start. I've just not written that post very well. Apologies.