The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

This or that thread

ha032742
35652 posts Moderator
iMOTM Bacca or TOTT Enner Valencia?

Leaning towards Bacca purely because I can then build a team around him using cheap Serie A players?

Comments

• Fab
    18869 posts World Class
    bacca

seinfeld or friends??
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    2 star skills, ew!!
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1163 posts Professional
    2 star skills, ew!!

Oh yeah because 2 star skills means he cant shoot or score doesnt it? Not everyone twirls around and around like a ballerina playing fifa.

Btw as i think you have guessed. Id choose valencia. Hes been awesome for me. Plus he has 1 extra star weak foot lol.
  • Florianr104
    2 star skills, ew!!

Oh yeah because 2 star skills means he cant shoot or score doesnt it? Not everyone twirls around and around like a ballerina playing fifa.

Btw as i think you have guessed. Id choose valencia. Hes been awesome for me. Plus he has 1 extra star weak foot lol.

Easy buddy, I didn't offend you.

I like to twirl around like a ballerina with my strikers, which is why 2* skills is a huge no-no for me.

Don't take my replies too seriously. If I'd been able to help him with his choice (which I wasn't) I would have given a more lengthy, serious answer.

/me whirls and twirls out
  • Loyal-to-LFC
    1163 posts Professional
    2 star skills, ew!!

I like to twirl around like a ballerina with my strikers, which is why 2* skills is a huge no-no for me.

Don't take my replies too seriously. If I'd been able to help him with his choice (which I wasn't) I would have given a more lengthy, serious answer.

Sorry for going a bit ott but it just irks me that some people seem snobbish because a player has 2 stars and that automatically makes him useless.
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Ewww fitness teams.
  • Just_Unfair
    4088 posts National Call-Up
    Yea I asked about bacca in another thread and he was not well liked so I hope you choose bacca so you can tell me how he plays for ya
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Neither!
    Icardi TOTS >
  • fluffymnuffy
    12766 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Calhanoglu
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    2 star skills, ew!!

Sorry for going a bit ott but it just irks me that some people seem snobbish because a player has 2 stars and that automatically makes him useless.

Its VERY hard to play well without 'twirling around like a ballerina', but with 2 stars is enough for that :p
  • GermanFussballgott
    507 posts Sunday League Hero
    iMOTM Bacca for sure. 2* skills are enough to do the basics and they are the most effective ones anyway.
  • Florianr104
    2 star skills, ew!!

That's ok man, I'm not saying it makes them useless for everyone - but I even try to stay away from 3* skillers, however that's down to my own ineptitude.
  • PhilP
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    tots ligue 1 side (which I got) or tots messi (have tott griezzman currently) and the mls heroes?