Since the new patch have you noticed any difference?

Comments

• bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    mHazard wrote: »
    The ball seems to "bounce" a lot more IMO now.
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Haven't noticed anything yet. Everyday is different on fifa so I can't say it's this patch lol.

This.... Different levels of lag, different levels of BS, different levels of God knows what else... Every match is still basically a lottery...

I agree with both. Happens to me quite often.

My only question is how do you guys in D1 deal with and still succeed?
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »
    The ball seems to "bounce" a lot more IMO now.
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Haven't noticed anything yet. Everyday is different on fifa so I can't say it's this patch lol.

This.... Different levels of lag, different levels of BS, different levels of God knows what else... Every match is still basically a lottery...

I agree with both. Happens to me quite often.

My only question is how do you guys in D1 deal with and still succeed?

Have as much control of the match as possible, that way you avoid the ****.
  • bucs0576
    That's life in general. I have a solid grasp on that. What I don't have is a solid grasp on fifa. Lol.
  • bucs0576
    Maybe us adults don't truly have the time to figure it out. That's it and I'm standing firm. We just don't have the time :wink:
  • hayhor1
    14396 posts Has That Special Something
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Maybe us adults don't truly have the time to figure it out. That's it and I'm standing firm. We just don't have the time :wink:

Can I use that one? Wait then I would have to do what the wife says which is grow u! ;)
  • California
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    The patch gameplay enhancement has expired.
  • Gazza74
    1120 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Gazza74 wrote: »
    Haven`t lost since the update, won 6 on the bounce.
    The players do feel different and my defenders are defending better than usual.
    Just got promoted to div 3 W6 D2 L1 with these average/decent sides.
    qq2g.jpg
    1z6y0if.jpg

I always enjoy when someone measures how good something is by their wins! ;)

Well i held my own in div3 finishing with 15pts. W4D3L3 and the 3 i lost was vs a better opponent...still feels better now than it did prior to the patch.
  • LouXC
    801 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gameplay slowed down forsure. I just played a few games today after not playing for 2 weeks and it's much slower. Ben Arfa feels like his 90 rating he does magic every game.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Just made a thread. Check it out
  • mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    Absolutely nothing changed.