I think I'm done with my first team till Fifa 17 what do you think?

jlatinomex
577 posts Semi-Pro
Would you change anything?
29prozb.png

Comments

  • Just_Unfair
    4063 posts National Call-Up
    Not unless you can afford better version of bale
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Class.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Stefiliano wrote: »
    Class.

  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Sexy!
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks good. You just need to hope it plays well together lol. I'd rather have better attacking CDMs because I like to get them involved alot in my attacks in this formation.
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Looks good. You just need to hope it plays well together lol. I'd rather have better attacking CDMs because I like to get them involved alot in my attacks in this formation.

    Shouldn't be a problem. Bruno and Krychowiak are pretty good at attacking.
  • Shnekel
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How's Krychowiak?
  • jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2016
    Shnekel wrote: »
    How's Krychowiak?

    Only played 3 games with the team so far good
    2-1 not the best record but the last game it was 4-0 Ibra got all four goals and Krychowiak got MOTM believe it or not he got 9.8 rating won every 50 50
    Crazy good in the air and descent passing so far he is a tank for me.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Hunter card is wasted on Ibra, use catalyst instead
  • jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    Hunter card is wasted on Ibra, use catalyst instead

    What for better passing?
    Question what stat increases balance and jumping would that be physical?
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, that's physical :)
  • jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes, that's physical :)

    i thought balance was part of Dribbling?
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Yes, that's physical :)

    i thought balance was part of Dribbling?

    My bad, balance is indeed part of Dribbling, Jumping is physical tho
  • jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Yes, that's physical :)

    i thought balance was part of Dribbling?

    My bad, balance is indeed part of Dribbling, Jumping is physical tho

    k thx
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Hunter card is wasted on Ibra, use catalyst instead

    What for better passing?

    I think he means because Zlatan already has 99s for his shooting stats so Hunter will do absolutely nothing. You can't have like 105 finishing, haha. To be fair though his passing is near perfect as well. I wouldn't bother changing it - just in case you do ever sell him, people will probably stupidly pay fractionally more for one with Hunter. :lol:
  • jlatinomex
    577 posts Semi-Pro
    Orikoru wrote: »
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Hunter card is wasted on Ibra, use catalyst instead

    What for better passing?

    I think he means because Zlatan already has 99s for his shooting stats so Hunter will do absolutely nothing. You can't have like 105 finishing, haha. To be fair though his passing is near perfect as well. I wouldn't bother changing it - just in case you do ever sell him, people will probably stupidly pay fractionally more for one with Hunter. :lol:

    well don't he have 96 long shot and 94 Positioning? would the hunter card in theory push the long shots to 99 and positioning to 97 ?
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Put Hunter on Ibra.
    Played around 20 games with TOTS Ibra and he had hunter on.
    22 goals, 19 assists all D1
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    Hunter card is wasted on Ibra, use catalyst instead

    What for better passing?

    I think he means because Zlatan already has 99s for his shooting stats so Hunter will do absolutely nothing. You can't have like 105 finishing, haha. To be fair though his passing is near perfect as well. I wouldn't bother changing it - just in case you do ever sell him, people will probably stupidly pay fractionally more for one with Hunter. :lol:

    well don't he have 96 long shot and 94 Positioning? would the hunter card in theory push the long shots to 99 and positioning to 97 ?

    Possibly yeah. We don't know the exact numbers but it would improve those two stats for sure.
Sign In or Register to comment.