The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

what's your favorite La Liga LB?

jlatinomex
584 posts Semi-Pro
toty Marcelo for me

Comments

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Luis and TOTY Marcelo are very very close. I give Marcelo the edge simply due to his higher aggression rating.
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    In order
    TOTS Luis
    NIF Tremoulinas
    NIF Alba
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    TOTY Marcelo is the best, his dribbling is amazing as well, scores so many for me!
  • BlitzersNL
    24934 posts Player of the Year
    IF Gaya
  • shamheff1989
    2438 posts Fans' Favourite
    jlatinomex wrote: »
    toty Marcelo for me

• holdenwait
    59283 posts National Treasure
    alba is perfect but if coins are no problem toty/s marcelo for sure, he is sublime
  • stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    TOTY Marcelo but Luis is brilliant and holds his position.
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use tots Luis and he's great. Toty Marcelo is great aswell.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TOTS Luis is the best, TOTY Marcelo second
  • JohnDoe
    11328 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2016
    I currently own TOTY Marcelo and he's been quite disappointing. NIF Alba is just as good for a heck of a lot less.
  • serrer7
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots Luis for me
  • the_big_blowfish
    1419 posts Professional
    Alba is the best and so cheap.
  • holdenwait
    59283 posts National Treasure
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    I currently own TOTY Marcelo and he's been quite disappointing. NIF Alba is just as good for a heck of a lot less.

that's weird, his dribbling, passing, pace, defending all felt fantastic for me back when I had him.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Marcelo TOTY yeah
  • JohnDoe
    11328 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    JohnDoe wrote: »

that's weird, his dribbling, passing, pace, defending all felt fantastic for me back when I had him.

Going forward, yes, he's great. Not the greatest defender, though, seems really weak, despite his great strength+balance combo, and he never wins anything in the air, which I find to be troublesome.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    I think Marcelos main weakness is his positioning (even on stay back instructions). He is often to far up the pitch, which makes you vulnerable on counters. I find him pretty strong and good in the air. Tots Luis is solid all-round, excellent card and only tots Alex Sandro is at his level.
  • Stefiliano
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Toty Marcelo, he's also my favorite player in the whole game.
  • jlatinomex
    584 posts Semi-Pro
    Thank you to everyone for their opinion. Try TOTY Marcelo first and if he don't cut it defensively then I will try tots Luis
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    Thank you to everyone for their opinion. Try TOTY Marcelo first and if he don't cut it defensively then I will try tots Luis

Let us know..TOTY Marcelo was exact same for me like what 3 people above said..it depends on what you expect from them really.
  • jlatinomex
    584 posts Semi-Pro
    Tee wrote: »

Let us know..TOTY Marcelo was exact same for me like what 3 people above said..it depends on what you expect from them really.

Will do