Chem glitch patched for us?

CanT SLaY JaY
1948 posts Fans' Favourite
Went on fifa today, didn't see any update (I think). Were we suppose to the patch or is it just for new gen?

Comments

• MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    Fitness hasn't been so I would assume same with chem. Curious if we will get it beginning of next week.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    prob not - I have a 41 chem 89 rated draft team and smashed the first guy 6-0 who had a 100 chem team with equal overall 89 rating. He wasn't a bad player, tbf to him.
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    not fixed for 360,
    maybe ea won't even bother for 360,
  • PapaQuibs
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    ea said 360 to follow all other platforms r patched including ps3 and PC
  • XXSPCXXX
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thought with maint this morning that they were doing it but no. I sold my ChemGlitch players so I hope they do fix it
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2016
    PapaQuibs wrote: »
    ea said 360 to follow all other platforms r patched including ps3 and PC

That's right, either they have encountered other problems on 360 and are waiting to solve them before releasing a patch on 360 so they can release a patch which covers all of the issues, or it is proving more difficult on 360 to solve the chem and fitness glitch. IMO. Either way, i'm sure the 360 patch will be released in the near future.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Seems to have been released
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Seems to have been released

when?
  • MikeyP_FC
    I had a 50mb update about 6 hours ago. No one else?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I had a 50mb update about 6 hours ago. No one else?

I got it, can only imagine that its the patch for this glitch
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2016
    Yes I've got it too and it has been patched. Went into with some of my players with less than 50 fitness and they were actually that in game too. Then after they were pretty much dead with a few of them getting leg injuries I had to apply squad fitness to them, not only once but TWICE! Complete nightmare :joy:
  • MikeyP_FC
    Yes I've got it too and it has been patched. Went into with some of my players with less than 50 fitness and they were actually that in game too. Then after they were pretty much dead with a few of them getting leg injuries I had to apply squad fitness to them, not only once but TWICE! Complete nightmare :joy:

LOL exact same thing happened to me. Gold squad fitness ain't cheap either!! Time for a fitness team again.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited July 2016

Lol good job fitness ain't a problem for me

LOL exact same thing happened to me. Gold squad fitness ain't cheap either!! Time for a fitness team again.

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I think they also fixed the passing accuracy stat too, anyone else agree?

• eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got an update, maybe it's just me but seems jittery and not as good. Or perhaps because I've not played in over 2 weeks.
  • ContraCode64
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    eltoro wrote: »
    I got an update, maybe it's just me but seems jittery and not as good. Or perhaps because I've not played in over 2 weeks.

Didn't feel great this morning, but that might just be general weekend server traffic.

Since downloading it last night though, I can't notice any difference whatsoever using all my supposedly boosted IFs and TOTS cards, etc. The game is still as inconsistent as ever.
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    After playing around 10 games since patch I have the distinct feeling that the game plays a lot now like FIFA 14. Finesses are easier, easier to bulldoze past defenders. Play is slower (15 was faaaast), also scoring more headed goals. Anyone else feel this?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Feels normal to me and feel like im playing better since the update actually
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    It was laggy at first (could be because of people downloading the patch?) but seems fine now.
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    @kingkenny1997 yeah I seem to be playing better too.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    @eltoro interesting, i am definitely with my passing and chance creating.

• therandomjack
    1389 posts Professional
    eltoro wrote: »
    @kingkenny1997 yeah I seem to be playing better too.

I'm playing like a complete tosspot - but winning B)
  • AFWard
    916 posts Semi-Pro
    I only play offline but think the patch is a huge improvement. My 89 BBVA team now actually feels like an 89 rated team with all the star players acting like I would expect them to.
    I've also noticed a lot more "classy" goals being scored, overhead, back heel etc. The likes of Benzema and Griezman are actually playing with finesse in front of goal now.
    I'm actually enjoying the game again.
  • eltoro
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    @AFWard yeah, just like 14 and 15 it's either them sorting it out at a very late stage or us all eventually getting used to and liking the gameplay. Probs a bit of both imho.