The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

PRO CLUBS HAS SO MUCH WASTED POTENTIAL (Please Read)

Comments

• zElvos
    3 posts Ball Boy
    #ChangeProClubs
  • Fab
    18946 posts World Class
    #changeproclubs
  • Knighty
    2 posts Ball Boy
    #CHANGEPROCLUBS
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm sure everyone has seen the leaked image of Pro Clubs in Fifa 17 right? Showing you the tattoos. Well if you look at the layout of it then it should suggest to you that nothing has changed or very little, there was minor adjustments in Fifa 16 which was the hair and textures of it, that's it. For people that are about to say "they will change it, it's only in early stages" well let me tell you Fifa 16 was pretty much the same all the way through, I participated in the beta and nothing changes, at all. Until we see more pictures or video of it we won't know for sure but the leaked image does not look promising at all that's all I can say.
  • #ChangeProClubs!
  • DannyUK wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone has seen the leaked image of Pro Clubs in Fifa 17 right? Showing you the tattoos. Well if you look at the layout of it then it should suggest to you that nothing has changed or very little, there was minor adjustments in Fifa 16 which was the hair and textures of it, that's it. For people that are about to say "they will change it, it's only in early stages" well let me tell you Fifa 16 was pretty much the same all the way through, I participated in the beta and nothing changes, at all. Until we see more pictures or video of it we won't know for sure but the leaked image does not look promising at all that's all I can say.

Unfortunately mate that picture you're talking about was just a very good render from a GFX designer on Twitter. It's been confirmed as fake, it's just the designers concept.
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    why would ea expand pro clubs? there is no demand for it. ultimate team is where the demand is. it doesn't make sense for them to focus on a game mode that nobody plays. it would be a bad business decision to waste their money on a mode that will provide them with no profit.
  • Marvel69
    2 posts Ball Boy
    well said bruceL33t
  • Marvel69
    2 posts Ball Boy
    #ChangeProClubs
  • #ChangeProClubs
  • #ChangeProClubs
  • #ChangeProClubs
  • PelzyWelzy
    9976 posts Has That Special Something
    #ChangeProClubs
  • #ChangeProClubs
  • Bazza20
    1 posts Ball Boy
    #ChangeProClubs
  • footballfan
    67 posts Park Captain
    #ChangeProClubs
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I have played in Bruce's league for many seasons now, and can safely say he absolutely has no idea how to create a competitive environment in pro clubs.
  • xRTvarane wrote: »
    I have played in Bruce's league for many seasons now, and can safely say he absolutely has no idea how to create a competitive environment in pro clubs.

I don't have a league. The VFL isn't mine. I don't run it and I don't even admin the site anymore. Think you need to get a life mate. You've created an account with the sole purpose of trolling this thread and doing exactly the things you say the Pro Clubs community is full of. You say the VFL is aimed at 10 year olds and isn't competitive, yet now you admit that you've played VFL for many seasons.

Seriously, get a grip and take a look at yourself in the mirror.

To literally every other person who posted in this thread I want to thank you for your support in this. Hopefully EA take note and return to the original vision they had for Pro Clubs.

<3
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    it's the only pro clubs league around. of course I play it. the other leagues are run the exact same way, with less members. so its not a case of which leagues better.

really? i'm the troll? you talk about pro clubs becoming an esport yet you use the example of a league site aimed at majority 10 year olds as an example for competitive pro clubs.

until people start respecting good players and realize they are a rarity pro clubs will never be an esport, because like, who wants to watch 10 year olds mindlessly chase a ball around like you see on vfl.
  • VFL is open to players of all skill levels, but I'm sure there are ALOT of very good players and teams on that website which would dispute what you've said. Regardless of what your opinion of the skill level of VFL is, it really is irrelevant and off the point.

I presume, if you play in VFL, that you are a fan of Pro Clubs so why not support what I've tried to do here instead of oppose it. I used VFL as an example because the structure and format of the league is directly in line with David Rutters original vision of what Pro Clubs was supposed to be. If EA returned to that vision, held Pro Clubs tournaments in an eSports environment etc, then the good players would obviously be the ones that would rise to the top and become the prominent players.

Alot of good players have left Pro Clubs because EA haven't really done anything with the mode. If they showed it the attention it deserved, and focused it in the eSports sense, I'm positive they would return.
  • I hope they change so you Can make substitute during the matches as a Capitan, it would be really nice to change the matches and have other options on the bench , if the play dosent work Well , or when y get a red Card or need to score goals or somethin, i hope they change it beacuse it would be really good to make substitutes
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    a lot of good players have left clubs because the standard is terrible and it just isnt fun for them. nothing to do with ea. how will pro clubs become an esport? good players on clubs are outcasted and ridiculed for being good. vfls blacklist is the only decent list of players on the site.

bruce, you are anti clubs. how is acting like a **** a good thing for promoting pro clubs?
  • I SiR MartY I
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    xRTvarane wrote: »
    vfls blacklist is the only decent list of players on the site.

bruce, you are anti clubs. how is acting like a **** a good thing for promoting pro clubs?

You have to be a PS4 player if you're saying stuff like this.
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    why? do xbox players not speak the truth?
  • BruceL33t
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2016
    How am I anti-clubs? I'm frustrated that Clubs hasn't had the attention it deserves from the developers yet I still play it because despite that I enjoy it. I just think it could be much more than it already is. To say I'm anti-clubs is ridiculous considering 50% of my channel is focused on the game mode.

And the people on VFL's blacklist are there for a reason. Because they're trolls, a**holes or can't take losing a game and decide to quit. Your entire message is ridiculous.
  • xRTvarane you're an absolute ****. This gamemode has so much potential yet is neglected. Sure FUT is their money maker, but has this not declined over the years as it IS the same thing over and over again. EA could easily transform this into a money maker by introducing micro transactions for exclusive boots and kits, stuff like that. There are some fantastic players on VFL, if it was globally recognised then I'm sure EA would do something. Just need to keep expanding the VFL to get EA to notice. Obviously you're salty about the VFL because you've generated an awful experience for yourself and probably got yourself banned. Idiot.
  • #ChangeProClubs -- It's time for a revolution!
  • ztenhd
    1 posts Ball Boy
    #ChangeProClubs
    #ChangeProClubs
    #ChangeProClubs
    #ChangeProClubs
    #ChangeProClubs
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    xRTvarane you're an absolute ****. This gamemode has so much potential yet is neglected. Sure FUT is their money maker, but has this not declined over the years as it IS the same thing over and over again. EA could easily transform this into a money maker by introducing micro transactions for exclusive boots and kits, stuff like that. There are some fantastic players on VFL, if it was globally recognised then I'm sure EA would do something. Just need to keep expanding the VFL to get EA to notice. Obviously you're salty about the VFL because you've generated an awful experience for yourself and probably got yourself banned. Idiot.

yes, things like kits and badges would be very popular among the casual players and would make them more interested to play for the 10 year olds. but for the top players that are the hope for making clubs an esport and with the limited amount of good players around, top players just arent going to want to play regardless of how much you decorate the game with boots and stuff.

vfl is a casual league, not a competitive league, very few good players play that league. the ones that do just use it as a fun league for some mess around games, not something to build a competitive team in. no, im not banned from vfl and my vfl clubs are quite successful, not that it matters because theres not much competition in the league anyway. i may get banned because the vfl is run by nazis. gringo messaged me at 3am with an angry worded message for the reason that i dont have the same opinion as him. i'd rather not get banned because vfl is a fun thing to do, but in terms of competitive clubs, vfl will never in a million years be part of that. by competitive i mean ability wise. yes you have lots of **** teams taking the games seriously, but thats not really competitive because they are ****.
  • xRTvarane
    10 posts Ball Boy
    BruceL33t wrote: »
    How am I anti-clubs? I'm frustrated that Clubs hasn't had the attention it deserves from the developers yet I still play it because despite that I enjoy it. I just think it could be much more than it already is. To say I'm anti-clubs is ridiculous considering 50% of my channel is focused on the game mode.

And the people on VFL's blacklist are there for a reason. Because they're trolls, a**holes or can't take losing a game and decide to quit. Your entire message is ridiculous.

you are anti competitive clubs. you do promote clubs for the less mature and less abled audience. if you wanted to promoted competitive clubs you'd showcase how talented players and teams can be on clubs. but there is none of that on your channel. in all fairness you may not be able to find good players because they are rare.

as for the second paragraph, there are a lot of highly talented players on the blacklist that wouldnt be there if it was a competitive league. if every **** was banned on vfl, there wouldnt be enough players to make a league. a lot of it isnt even about the players, but about what the **** admins want to do. hense the possibility of me getting banned for posting my opinion here.