Does the Chem Glitch exist in FUT 13, 14, 15?

ahmedmansour24
69 posts Last Pick at the Park
I want to know if I can play my TOTS + TOTY cards out of position, regardless of chemistry.

Comments

• Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    go home ball boy
  • ahmedmansour24
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    go home ball boy

Please stop. I dont appreciate your rudeness. :(
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Yes
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes

• l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    i saw the proofs that it existed in FUT14,FUT15 but i didnt saw nobody testing FUT13
  • hprado85
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Proven on 14 and 15
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    i saw the proofs that it existed in FUT14,FUT15 but i didnt saw nobody testing FUT13

Ah, true.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    also they did some important changes in chemistry from FUT13 to FUT14 so maybe could be different
  • ahmedmansour24
    I really need someone to confirm this on FUT 13, since they had formation cards back then, which affected chemistry obviously
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh dear, this is where I feel old. The fitness boost happened when in forms were created to black, possibly in FIFA 10 but I definitely know in FIFA 11 because I used IF Kabba in every team and he never tired. The older fifas the player card would also get issued new out of pack with 80 fitness and I used to think they did it to curve the boost but then I realized they always started at 100 in game after packing a few. It's more of a formatting error than glitch. It doesn't work against PC or friendlies only in online mode which is online to online tourney or divisions. In the old fifas we spent a lot time playing friendlies because it didn't trash your player contracts (YES friendlies used to not takeaway contracts) but it always wore down the fitness on the said boosted players so I hated playing friendlies with my all in form squads because I had to buy fitness cards to play my friends... I didn't play the PC much either due to this.
  • ahmedmansour24
    Oh dear, this is where I feel old. The fitness boost happened when in forms were created to black, possibly in FIFA 10 but I definitely know in FIFA 11 because I used IF Kabba in every team and he never tired. The older fifas the player card would also get issued new out of pack with 80 fitness and I used to think they did it to curve the boost but then I realized they always started at 100 in game after packing a few. It's more of a formatting error than glitch. It doesn't work against PC or friendlies only in online mode which is online to online tourney or divisions. In the old fifas we spent a lot time playing friendlies because it didn't trash your player contracts (YES friendlies used to not takeaway contracts) but it always wore down the fitness on the said boosted players so I hated playing friendlies with my all in form squads because I had to buy fitness cards to play my friends... I didn't play the PC much either due to this.

So does the glitch exist in FUT 13 or not? Also, there's an interesting point you mentioned. Whenever you packed a player on 13, he always had 80 fitness, not the 99...
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite

So does the glitch exist in FUT 13 or not? Also, there's an interesting point you mentioned. Whenever you packed a player on 13, he always had 80 fitness, not the 99...

Yes, but who will you find in online game modes to use it with/against. Yup, transferred, up's, if's, motm's all had the fitness boost. Again I think the 80 pointed out the either tried to adjust it or it was just simply a formatting bug they just had to deal with or work around. Every FIFA I say it's my last lol but honestly once the fitness boost is gone I'll likely dump it because I see fitness and contracts as deliberate police check point to to fine us for enjoying the game too fast.
  • ahmedmansour24
    Up
  • ahmedmansour24
    up?
  • Team Sam
    2715 posts Fans' Favourite

Didn't see nobody?

Love the double negative.
  • Redman I 9 I
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its in 14,15 & 16 100% not seen anyone test further back , are servers still up on 12 or 13
  • zEpick
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its in 14,15 & 16 100% not seen anyone test further back , are servers still up on 12 or 13

yup
  • Choepiechakie
    33001 posts National Team Captain
    hprado85 wrote: »
    Proven on 14 and 15

They used the penalty bar method, but did they taken in account the speed of the mark?
  • ahmedmansour24
    Anyone try it on 13?