Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

  • fluffymnuffy
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    KunKilT wrote: »
    KunKilT wrote: »
    KunKilT wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »
    KunKilT wrote: »
    KunKilT wrote: »
    KunKilT wrote: »
    16 pages and not a single mod! what does that tell you!!

    Mods dont work for EA. We dont develop the game. What exactly would you expect us to say? Im not thrilled at the idea of all the money I have spent and some of these cards that I have pursued dont play to the level that I thought they did (though in most cases I already knew the difference between NIF and anything less than a TIF was pretty much nothing).

    they have obviously been trained, and told not to come in here, mods are always telling us how ''they dont work for EA, and that all their opinions are of their own''....so where are they with their opinions now then?

    DId you not just read what I wrote. I'd like to know what training you think I got. The only thing Im trained to do is use common sense on enforcing the rules of the forum. This handicap on player cards is not the reason people have been banned before previously on here. The ones that have been banned, usually after being warned more than once, are because they are talking about a handicap/scripting/momentum machination that makes it so in some games, no matter what, they will not win. Which is not what this handicap on cards is about nor is that proven to be real. If it was real, Kurt wouldnt have won 200+ games in a row because the "unseen force" would not have allowed it. And in most peoples theory on that, he wouldnt have gotten past 20 games.

    In terms of EA's response, if they have one they will make one. Its the weekend so I wouldnt expect anything, if there is anything, till the work week. And no, Im not saying they will say anything, cause I dont have a clue if they will. I dont work for them. The mods,like me, on this site are volunteers to help oversee the forums. We arent paid in any way, shape, or form.

    dont talk to me about why people get banned,ive been banned about 8 times myself, i know how horrible mods can be, and as for handicap, ive been getting that very strong since half way through fifa 13, and that is in seasons too not just fut.


    Im sick of how people get treated on here, EA and some mods should be ashamed of themselves, if something happens on my game i should be able to come here and talk about it, and not get banned, if they want to ban people talking about handicap, then they should remove it!

    epenis.gif

    lol if you dont work for EA then it would be a strange coincidence how your mind works parallel with that of someone who works for EA

    Still mad about being banned? All he did was post a GIF and highlight a very idiotic part of your post

    why is it idiotic?

    Did you actually just ask why being banned 8 times and saying it is idiotic?

    You're better than that Ian

    if you mean i will get banned again for letting everyone know, then i dont care, but if you meant something else, you will have to tell me cos i dont know

    So you're Ian?
  • CovLee_Candice
    4098 posts National Call-Up
    Dude 6 chem is not basic chem it looks like the in game chemistry must be higher than 5 or 5.3 to be save.. The formula is 0.75 individual chem and 0
    25 team chem
    kijsberg wrote: »
    Nope, 6 chem is not base chem.

    In this video, Onix used day-1 Bolasie (86 dribbling IG) on 5 chem, basic chem style, and he could not perform the dribble. He could only perform it once he had 6 chem.

    BUT, Hektic Jukez used Modric on 4 chem with the basic chem style, and he actually could do the move:
    cc7Ig2K.png

    The only difference was the team chem. Hektic had 100, Onix had 32.

    So apparently, we have to add in team chem as a factor here. Thus base chem is still 4, and not 6, as long as team chem is high.

    First try (4*0.75) + (52/10*0.25) = 4.3

    2nd try (5*0.75) + (45/10*0.25) = 4.875

    Last try (6*0.75) + (32/10*0.25) = 5.3

    Jukez (4*0.75) + (100/10*0.25) = 5.5

    So basically its in game chemistry > 5.0 for basic stats
  • hockeyphenom87
    7050 posts Big Money Move
    Can you mix "1st day" players on full chem and not 1st day players on low chem and it still work fine or does it need to be all special or post release cards?

    Feel like there should be a guideline for what works and what doesn't in this game. It's ridiculous.

    Now, imagine EA releasing 2 motm cards for the copa 1st and 3rd place games. Lol. Imagine what a troll move that'd be.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Dude 6 chem is not basic chem it looks like the in game chemistry must be higher than 5 or 5.3 to be save.. The formula is 0.75 individual chem and 0
    25 team chem
    kijsberg wrote: »
    Nope, 6 chem is not base chem.

    In this video, Onix used day-1 Bolasie (86 dribbling IG) on 5 chem, basic chem style, and he could not perform the dribble. He could only perform it once he had 6 chem.

    BUT, Hektic Jukez used Modric on 4 chem with the basic chem style, and he actually could do the move:
    cc7Ig2K.png

    The only difference was the team chem. Hektic had 100, Onix had 32.

    So apparently, we have to add in team chem as a factor here. Thus base chem is still 4, and not 6, as long as team chem is high.

    First try (4*0.75) + (52/10*0.25) = 4.3

    2nd try (5*0.75) + (45/10*0.25) = 4.875

    Last try (6*0.75) + (32/10*0.25) = 5.3

    Jukez (4*0.75) + (100/10*0.25) = 5.5

    So basically its in game chemistry > 5.0 for basic stats

    Who cares....we shouldnt even have to be figuring out this stuff ourselves. We pay for a working game. It is broken...thats all that matters
  • pudgyfudgy
    5741 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone also noticed some discrepancy in their "Ready" screen? Other than your IF players being listed at their Day 1 OVR, my team's Def, Mid and Atk ratings are also weird.

    I'm using a 57 chem all-TOTS team with
    GK 86
    Def 82 84 87 81
    Mid 84 86 86
    Atk 85 87 88

    Subs are all 83+ golds.

    And yet on the "Ready" screen, my ratings are:

    Def 78 Mid 76 Atk 77

    Hmm come to think of it, it's probably just calculating all the Day 1 OVRs of my entire squad. Which, to me, shows that non-Day 1 cards are not properly recognised by the game system. Which probably contributes to this chem glitch.
  • SnipeZillah
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Instead of fixing chem for next year they are going to simply remove it
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    IM CURIOUS...

    For those who cant get all blue team does having NIFs from day 1 screw the chem glitch up for the blues?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Dezakk wrote: »
    Also when you have an inform player, for example Lacazette 86, and you enter a game. At the last screen before you press "ready" to enter the game you can see your team with their ratings. And it still shows "Lacazette 84" although i actually have the inform. Same with every inform, always wondered why

    Lends credence to me theory of specifically why this happened. Its part of why I started my thread...first step was going up with a viable theory of how you would even wind up with such a glitch from a programmkmg/design perspective.

    Spoilers for long boring explanation:
    I'll just cross post this here. A theory on the fitness glitch, and it may impact chemistry:

    Actually the more I think about it the more I can't figure out how this even happens. As noted, it's not intentional...or else UPs and such wouldn't be affected. So it's a glitch.

    But thing is, fitness is displayed and tracks properly in squad screen. It's affected properly post-match and by cards. So the object (or whatever nomenclature) actually has a field containing that data, that is properly read and written at some point by the match interface.


    Anybody actually know anything about how the FUT database actually works?


    I'm guessing that each player has multiple variants in the database, but that those variants are called out by some field on the base card. Which would make sense why, at least until this year, they could make as many transfers, IFs, etc. of a player they wanted but couldn't actually add anybody. Because there was no base card to modify.

    I'd guess that there's also no modifier for skills/wf, which is why upgrades to those affect /all/ cards. Because it goes against the base card.

    What's probably happening here...maybe...is that when the game starts a match it loads up in game stats, then modifies informs and such based on that same variant. But what's happening is that the stamina adjustment from fitness is happening /before/ this is done. Then the inform stats are loaded, and write over it.


    So, you have iMOTM Kaka, at 50 fitness (you naughty boy). You load him up, and it loads his base stats. Then his 55 stamina is modified by the 50 fitness*, bringing him down to some value (say 40).

    Then the game sees that he's a variant, pulls up his iMOTM stats, and overwrites that 40 with his upgraded stat, which is 62 (bleh). Then that value is fed into his stamina bar.

    Bam. Fitness glitch.

    The reason that the card fitness still tracks is that the card fitness operates on stamina, rather than being a direct stat. So at end of game you decrement his fitness by 5 or whatever, and off you go.


    * - Since chemistry works as an unknown modifier to IG stats, not shown to the player (just like fitness), this is probably also nullifying chemistry. Because the chem modifier to the unseen stats (just like the unseen fitness-modified stamina stat) is happening before the variant IG stats are loaded in.

    What this means is that not only are new cards potentially unaffected by chemistry, but in fact they may play /worse/ in some cases because of it. They aren't always at 10 chem. They may effectively always be at 4. Meaning in some cases (like +1 informs or UPs) the entire upgrade may be nullified versus the base NIF if you had it at 10, because the base is getting chem boosts.


    Hopefully this all makes sense.


    Didn't mean to get that into it. Just got to thinking.

    Sounds like I may be spot on.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    Time to start a live chat for the laughs
  • fluffymnuffy
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    lol

    You are now ready to chat with Teresa .
    Teresa
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Ma. Teresa O.. How may I assist you today?
    you
    Chemistry is broken
    you
    And it hasn't been fixed for 3 years
    you
    May I ask what they're doing over in Vancouver?
    Teresa
    Hi there,
    Teresa
    May I ask what is the main issue so I can help you?
    you
    I'm asking why no one has fixed the chemistry "glitch"
    Teresa
    I am so sorry about it I am sure that the studio is looking forward to fix that.
    you
    I'm not sure about that
    you
    Do you even know what I'm referring to?
    Teresa
    I ask to please post it in forum so the creator and studio will be able to see it.
    you
    I posted it on the forums lmao
    you
    There's no creators or anyone there
    you
    Rob is dead and so is everyone else that can help
    you
    See? This is my thread... 17 thousand views http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169546/chem-glitch-proven#latest
    Teresa
    Thy don't usually respond but I am sure they are already checking it.
    you
    lol
    you
    Nice try
    you
    I'll tell you that they're not
    you
    Never happened and never will
    you
    You're talking to the wrong person Teresa
    you
    I'd bet my copy of FIFA 17 that no one is going to fix it... Oh wait, I'm getting PES instead
    you
    And now you're gone
    you
    I want you to tell me exactly what chemistry does and how it works
    you
    I don't care if it takes you 3 hours
    you
    I'll stay up all night
    Teresa
    I really do apologize, however here in our end there is no way for us to fix the chemistry. It is the studio who has the control on it.
    you
    I asked what it does
    you
    And you're going to answer
    you
    You do realize that your TOS doesn't protect you here, right? Because no TOS or EULA protects intentional scamming
    you
    Connect me with a supervisor
    you
    Not that they'll do anything more than you but I want a supervisor anyway
    you
    Normally I'm nicer but you guys are complete scammers and it's sad that EA gets away with it
    you
    Connect me with a supervisor or answer my question
    Teresa
    I really do apologize for that, And I already have informed you that the studio are the only one who can solve it, I know how can frustrating this may be however what will my supervisor will tell you is just the same I am telling you right now.
    you

    you
    TELL ME WHAT IT DOES
    you
    I don't want you to fix it
    you
    holy lord
    you
    This proves it so there's no point denying it
    you

    you
    Tell me what chem does
    you
    Or get someone to tell me
    Teresa
    Are you asking what is the purpose of the chemistry?
    you
    And what does it do EXACTLY
    you
    Not "boost" card stats because it doesn't
    you
    You've been typing ten minutes and I'd bet good money it's one sentence
    you
    for ten minutes*
    you
    Hello???????????/
    you
    I hope you're having fun
    you
    8 minutes and 54 seconds since you've typed
    you
    are you kidding me
    you
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    you
    CAN YOU RESPOND OR ARE YOU DONE
    you
    Chemistry is broken, live chat is broken, the EU is broken... What's next?
    you
    I'm not leaving so stop trying to ignore me
    you
    Are you freaking kidding
    you
    Do you want me to get you fired
    you
    idiot
    There may be a problem communicating with Teresa . Please wait while your chat is transferred to another EA Advisor.
    You are now ready to chat with Harsh.
    Harsh
    Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Harsh. How may I assist you today?
    you
    you guys are way too harsh
    you
    It just ended the chat for some reason
    you
    I'd assume you know
    you
    Hello?
    Harsh
    Hello there, it seems that you got disconnected from previous advisor due to some technical reason.
    you
    Great
    you
    I don't really care about that
    Harsh
    I sincerely apologize for trouble caused due to it.
    you
    Tell me what chemistry does
    Harsh
    Lets see what best can be done to help you further. May I know what exact issue are you facing due to chemistry of players in Fifa?
    you
    It's broken
    you

    you
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169546/chem-glitch-proven#latest
    you
    If you tell me what it does it would help the whole community
    you
    Because now very few people are going to get FIFA 17 until they know it will be fixed
    Harsh
    When you said its broken, may I know what exactly do you mean by that?
    you
    hAnd how 4 chem is different from 6 chem and how 6 cem is different from 10 chem
    you
    I mean that every player that was put in the game after day 1 (In-forms, TOTS, TOTY, upgrades, position change) all default to 6 chemistry no matter what
    Harsh
    Like, as you also known, chemistry depends on few factors and players perform better if their chemistry is good.
    you
    But that's not true
    you
    As you would have seen in the video
    you
    It's proven
    you
    Chem styles don't work on non day one cards
    you
    So you could play TOTS Ronaldo CB on 0 chem and he would play wiht 6 chem
    you
    So tell me how that works
    you
    Or get someone who understands it to do that
    you
    And don't be Harsh to me
    you
    So EA has false advertised for years
    Harsh
    Well, it actually works in the same way. However if you found any bug as its not working as intended, I would suggest you to post about it on forums.
    you
    Lol
    you
    I posted proof of the video and it has 18 thousand views
    you
    And 750 comments
    you
    There are no developers there
    you
    So don't try that
    you
    It's very simple. All you have to do is tell me what chem does
    you
    Very simple
    you
    Hello?
    you
    Don't you dare to the same thing
    Harsh
    I am sorry but its not a game that I play a lot in my personal life and also from here, we can provide support for technical issues in game. If you have query related to any game feature, you may require to post about it on forums
    you
    no
    Harsh
    From here, we can not provide all these information.
    you
    Why?
    you
    Because it's broken and you're scared?
    you
    The forums are useless other than the fact very few people there will buy the game
    you
    Rob died and there's no one there
    Harsh
    We’ve done everything we could in this case. I am sorry for trouble caused but the information can be found from forums or game manual. Would there be anything else apart from this concern I can help you with?
    you
    Tell me what chem does
    you
    Or it's obvious that you're too scared to do it
    you
    I hope you realize what's happening here
    you
    The community realized that chem is a scam
    you
    Just like all of EA
    you
    If you're harsh on us we'll be harsh on you
    Harsh
    I’m afraid but as much as I’d like to help it seems rather difficult. Is there anything else I can help you with else we might need to end this chat session.
    you
    Rather difficult?
    you
    If typing the truth is difficult you're a lost case
    you
    Just like me buying fifa
    Harsh
    Since I’ve already provided required information regarding this case, I am now ending this chat session. Should you need any further help, please feel free to contact us back. Thank you for contacting EA Chat Support.


    His name was perfect
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @fluffymnuffy what did you expect man? These advisers don't know anything and you can't blame them either. They're just doing their job. It's EA and the studio that should answer not these guys.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    You probably shouldn't say someone died.
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @fluffymnuffy you just have a livechat with bots. :D
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Rob is moving countries
  • Sandell85
    7570 posts League Winner
    Harsh even said its a game he doesnt play so ofcourse they cant help much :)
  • fluffymnuffy
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    Rob is moving countries

    lol I know
  • fluffymnuffy
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    TKBC wrote: »
    You probably shouldn't say someone died.

    I meant died on the forums not irl
  • TheGlitchers
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2016
    Hello,
    I have played 5 matchs (5 victory) in division one with left/right backs. (http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/15101260/)

    First match (victory) :
    (4-1 for me)
    2nd match goals (victory) : /
    Dani Alves 0 chem :
    :p
    Last match (victory) :
    (3-0)

    >:) EA >:)
  • Sandell85
    7570 posts League Winner
    Hello,
    I have played 5 matchs (5 victory) in division one with left/right backs. (http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/15101260/)

    First match (victory) :
    (4-1 for me)
    2nd match goals (victory) : /
    Dani Alves 0 chem :
    :p
    Last match (victory) :
    (3-0)

    >:) EA >:)

    Haha good stuff ;)
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    been saying it for years

    btw screw you oystercatcher
  • JayyThunder
    4418 posts Big Money Move
    The fact that NO MOD or Rob has said anything speaks VOLUMES. But it has also made me wonder this....is this the reason why FIFA 11 IF's were sooo crazy with the upgrades? I mean, it has to be brought up, doesn't anyone find it weird that EA stopped giving crazy upgrades to cards once the series got hugely popular? IMO FIFA 11 was probably the purest FIFA of them all, but I do find it interesting that after FIFA 11, pretty much every IF was barely upgraded, do you think it was because they're money grabbers but also wanted to cater to the new crowd and narrow the skill gap? That's going to be my guess.

    But at the end of the day it is good to finally understand why day 1, SILVER Sakho is leaps and bounds better than upgraded Sakho...
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    The fact that NO MOD or Rob has said anything speaks VOLUMES. But it has also made me wonder this....is this the reason why FIFA 11 IF's were sooo crazy with the upgrades? I mean, it has to be brought up, doesn't anyone find it weird that EA stopped giving crazy upgrades to cards once the series got hugely popular? IMO FIFA 11 was probably the purest FIFA of them all, but I do find it interesting that after FIFA 11, pretty much every IF was barely upgraded, do you think it was because they're money grabbers but also wanted to cater to the new crowd and narrow the skill gap? That's going to be my guess.

    But at the end of the day it is good to finally understand why day 1, SILVER Sakho is leaps and bounds better than upgraded Sakho...

    jakeem? how's it going my man
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Anyone also noticed some discrepancy in their "Ready" screen? Other than your IF players being listed at their Day 1 OVR, my team's Def, Mid and Atk ratings are also weird.

    I'm using a 57 chem all-TOTS team with
    GK 86
    Def 82 84 87 81
    Mid 84 86 86
    Atk 85 87 88

    Subs are all 83+ golds.

    And yet on the "Ready" screen, my ratings are:

    Def 78 Mid 76 Atk 77

    Hmm come to think of it, it's probably just calculating all the Day 1 OVRs of my entire squad. Which, to me, shows that non-Day 1 cards are not properly recognised by the game system. Which probably contributes to this chem glitch.


    Yes I have noticed this myself.... But you don't find it strange - well, stranger than this whole mess already is- that your lowest rated player is 81 and the rest are much higher, yet your positional overall ratings are in the 70's? Simple math tells us this cannot be possible, even with the players Nif ratings being used..... Unless the lower chem was downgrading everyone by 10 overall.
    Further, isn't it weird that many people are starting to win more by having low chem? Does this mean at really low chem levels your opponent gets whacked too to level the playing field? Perhaps due to the low squad ratings? Who knows, just thinking aloud.

    Also earlier I was changing my squad and I switched 85 Dempsey (iMotm) onto my bench from reserves for 83 Soriano (tots) and my squad rating went down by 1 overall. How can that possibly be? They are both special cards and they are the same position. It makes no logical sense. I have seen it happen before with similar changes too.
  • JayyThunder
    4418 posts Big Money Move
    Tricky D wrote: »
    The fact that NO MOD or Rob has said anything speaks VOLUMES. But it has also made me wonder this....is this the reason why FIFA 11 IF's were sooo crazy with the upgrades? I mean, it has to be brought up, doesn't anyone find it weird that EA stopped giving crazy upgrades to cards once the series got hugely popular? IMO FIFA 11 was probably the purest FIFA of them all, but I do find it interesting that after FIFA 11, pretty much every IF was barely upgraded, do you think it was because they're money grabbers but also wanted to cater to the new crowd and narrow the skill gap? That's going to be my guess.

    But at the end of the day it is good to finally understand why day 1, SILVER Sakho is leaps and bounds better than upgraded Sakho...

    jakeem? how's it going my man

    I'm chillin man, just trying to wrap my head around this whole thing

  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    same, absolutely crazy that this has been going on for years, no wonder EA banned discussion of it when people started sniffing around

    can't wait to see the official statement
  • i-ZiO
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOLOLOLOL Time for CB Bale <3
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tricky D wrote: »
    HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO
    Tricky!!!!! Perfect timing to be back....we need everyone who has suffered throughout all these past years to rejoice!!!! We are at war
  • ContraCode64
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite
    pittphan wrote: »
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Anyone also noticed some discrepancy in their "Ready" screen? Other than your IF players being listed at their Day 1 OVR, my team's Def, Mid and Atk ratings are also weird.

    I'm using a 57 chem all-TOTS team with
    GK 86
    Def 82 84 87 81
    Mid 84 86 86
    Atk 85 87 88

    Subs are all 83+ golds.

    And yet on the "Ready" screen, my ratings are:

    Def 78 Mid 76 Atk 77

    Hmm come to think of it, it's probably just calculating all the Day 1 OVRs of my entire squad. Which, to me, shows that non-Day 1 cards are not properly recognised by the game system. Which probably contributes to this chem glitch.


    Yes I have noticed this myself.... But you don't find it strange - well, stranger than this whole mess already is- that your lowest rated player is 81 and the rest are much higher, yet your positional overall ratings are in the 70's? Simple math tells us this cannot be possible, even with the players Nif ratings being used..... Unless the lower chem was downgrading everyone by 10 overall.
    Further, isn't it weird that many people are starting to win more by having low chem? Does this mean at really low chem levels your opponent gets whacked too to level the playing field? Perhaps due to the low squad ratings? Who knows, just thinking aloud.

    Also earlier I was changing my squad and I switched 85 Dempsey (iMotm) onto my bench from reserves for 83 Soriano (tots) and my squad rating went down by 1 overall. How can that possibly be? They are both special cards and they are the same position. It makes no logical sense. I have seen it happen before with similar changes too.

    Played 6 games last night in a mix of divisions and cups.

    4 games were against teams with names like "Chem Glitch" or "Chem Test" and from my experience, the lower their chem rating (40-30 team chem), the harder they seemed to play against - more stray/underhit passes, poor touches, etc for me.

    I suspect there's going to be a lot of this over the next week or so... super.
  • Tricky D
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kurt wrote: »
    Tricky D wrote: »
    HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO
    Tricky!!!!! Perfect timing to be back....we need everyone who has suffered throughout all these past years to rejoice!!!! We are at war

    exactly mate, been saying handicap is real for years, ea and their goons always showed up to call us nuts
Sign In or Register to comment.