Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RaphiFifa wrote: »
    jacobdtr wrote: »
    So basically use the lowest versions of players unless it's basically a +5 increase in player rating?

And also chemistry means nothing..? So I can have no players linking and they'll play the same??

Chemistry affects the performance of your players on pitch. That's why a squad with many special cards will become so inconsistent in performance. Players not running, making mistakes, hitting cross bars, now all be explained.

if i have a tots7 if team, would the normal cards team be better ?

The increment of stats for TOTS cards can compensate the loss of chemistry boost. But you'll never know the performance of your players on pitch if you playing a 44 chem (assuming that 11 special cards in starting XI) team. :s
  • Shadox2014
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    So basically use the lowest versions of players unless it's basically a +5 increase in player rating?

And also chemistry means nothing..? So I can have no players linking and they'll play the same??

Chemistry affects the performance of your players on pitch. That's why a squad with many special cards will become so inconsistent in performance. Players not running, making mistakes, hitting cross bars, now all be explained.

I believe tots cards are not that much affected becuase they have a +5 or more increase in rating, so the stat increase on the tots cards which most of the time have a +5 or more boost to their base stats can compensate the chemistry "glitch" . but a 1st 2nd 3th or even 4th inform card with minimal stat increase to base stats would play worse then their nif versions
  • Amargaladaster26
    7486 posts League Winner
    Did they actually write somewhere that "hey, IFs are better ingame"? They promote colorful cards with better stats on card, but I dont remember them saying those are defo better.

Just when you want to sue them for false advertising.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did they actually write somewhere that "hey, IFs are better ingame"? They promote colorful cards with better stats on card, but I dont remember them saying those are defo better.

Lol....just log off kid.
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    does the fact having an IF player in your team affect the players he links to?

For example, I have TOTS busquets and NIF Iniesta in my team. Does Iniesta's chem now drop down from 10 to what would likely be 7 given the configuration of my team?
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    Baners wrote: »
    Amir wrote: »
    EA should get sued! This could be really big, like a multi million dollar case.

What a Murica thing to say.. They wont get sued and they will easily win if they get sued.

How would they win. Do they allow false advertising where you come from? How could anyone defend this....

They never made statements saying 'every card plays like his stats' and 'chemistry does this and this' or 'and IF always plays better than his day one card'. You get what you payed for, an inform-card. Its the same with the ever changing clueless card weights, no statements about that either.

In a very simplistic situation they can even play the 'is just a glitch bro' card.

You arent even allow to mislead at all with your product so yes, they promote chemistry and tell us that getting chemistry gives your players a stat boost. Thats litterally what the chem cards show. Turns out they dont....thats false advertising
  • Richard
    11466 posts Has That Special Something

The increment of stats for TOTS cards can compensate the loss of chemistry boost. But you'll never know the performance of your players on pitch if you playing a 44 chem (assuming that 11 special cards in starting XI) team. :s

That also assuming the team chemistry is not 'calculated' based on the (falsely) shown chemistry (9/10 chem), but on the actual glitched (4 chem) chemistry numbers. ;)
  • Amargaladaster26
    7486 posts League Winner
    Kurt wrote: »

Lol....just log off kid.

I am normally asking, sorry to interrupt you, "best in the world".
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna see the transaction dates of the FPs that I bought, then will see what cards were in packs at the time. See how much money I'm owed.
  • Shadox2014

Well they post pictures of their Totw weekly where they show cards of players with their stats(pac/sho/pas/dri/def/phy) boosted and they name them "Inform" , so that basicly is them saying these cards have better stats and should play better
  • wijnaldum16

lol what?
  • Richard

What a Murica thing to say.. They wont get sued and they will easily win if they get sued.

How would they win. Do they allow false advertising where you come from? How could anyone defend this....

They never made statements saying 'every card plays like his stats' and 'chemistry does this and this' or 'and IF always plays better than his day one card'. You get what you payed for, an inform-card. Its the same with the ever changing clueless card weights, no statements about that either.

In a very simplistic situation they can even play the 'is just a glitch bro' card.

You arent even allow to mislead at all with your product so yes, they promote chemistry and tell us that getting chemistry gives your players a stat boost. Thats litterally what the chem cards show. Turns out they dont....thats false advertising

Yeah whatever, just like they got sued already for the obviously changing card weights.. Hit me up when this multi million dollar sueing is gonna happen since there already is an incredible amount of evidence about how exactly chemistry and in-form card play and are calculated.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12565 posts Has That Special Something
    It's NOT false advertising because they never told us what chem does. Sad but true
  • keilly
    429 posts Sunday League Hero

Its not often that someone actually lives up to there name, but you really do you are a complete and utter ****
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect

That also assuming the team chemistry is not 'calculated' based on the (falsely) shown chemistry (9/10 chem), but on the actual glitched (4 chem) chemistry numbers. ;)

That's why my special card team keep hitting posts, crossbar, missing easy chance in most matches. When I switch back to a 78 rated team, I play like god against my friend who has tons of special cards.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Shadox2014 wrote: »

Well they post pictures of their Totw weekly where they show cards of players with their stats(pac/sho/pas/dri/def/phy) boosted and they name them "Inform" , so that basicly is them saying these cards have better stats and should play better
    they do have better stats though, and because they refuse to show us the effect of chemistry on in-game stats they have better in-game stats as well.

• Amargaladaster26
    7486 posts League Winner

Yeah, but can you take it as false advertising from some law point of view? Because I dont feel tricked (on the other hand I couldnt care less about this whole situation in game play terms), just want to know more about it as I am no lawyer.
  • Richard

That's why my special card team keep hitting posts, crossbar, missing easy chance in most matches. When I switch back to a 78 rated team, I play like god against my friend who has tons of special cards.

Higher finishing equals more chance of hitting corners of the goal and thus higher chance of hitting the post. Many threads about that and not even slightly related to this thread.
  • ChrisLFC
    7124 posts Big Money Move
    It's NOT false advertising because they never told us what chem does. Sad but true

• Amargaladaster26
    7486 posts League Winner

Yeah, this might be true.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah whatever, just like they got sued already for the obviously changing card weights.. Hit me up when this multi million dollar sueing is gonna happen since there already is an incredible amount of evidence about how exactly chemistry and in-form card play and are calculated.

Ea have been sued and yes, they would easily lose. Unfortunately lawyers cost money so someone rich will probably be the one to get it going. There have been plenty of evidence to show that chemistry literally does not work on new cards at all. Why am i debating this lol...smh
  • wijnaldum16

Nah. ****.
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect

That's completely different. They don't guarantee card weights or anything in those lines. Opening packs is basically gambling and I think it is protected by TOS so they haven't actually done anything wrong in that case. It's unethical but not illegal. This chemistry issue which is basically handi cap is what might cause them legal trouble if someone does something.
  • Shadox2014

Yes do they do, press RB(xbox) button when viewing your team and select Chemistry Styles Explained.

They clearly state there that it will affect a players Pace,Shooting,Passing,Dribbling,Defending,Physical depending on which Chemistry style you apply to your player.

• Richard

Ea have been sued and yes, they would easily lose. Unfortunately lawyers cost money so someone rich will probably be the one to get it going. There have been plenty of evidence to show that chemistry literally does not work on new cards at all. Why am i debating this lol...smh

Plenty of evidence does not equal 'we know exactly how it all is programmed and calculated'. The evidence provided only provides us with a sneak peak in some effects of chemistry..... Like I said, hit me up when this multi million dollar case is going down they will certainly lose.
  • raz5229
    1094 posts Professional
    edited June 2016

It is true, thats the problem, nothing will come of this, ea have hidden too much, we can't really prove too much because we don't know the facts in the first place because it's hidden. Ea bunch of con artists
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't you just love EA sympathisers.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7486 posts League Winner

Yes do they do, press RB(xbox) button when viewing your team and select Chemistry Styles Explained.

They clearly state there that it will affect a players Pace,Shooting,Passing,Dribbling,Defending,Physical depending on which Chemistry style you apply to your player.

But they dont say what exactly happens when your player is on 0,1,2,3,....,10 chem.
  • wijnaldum16
    seven wrote: »
    Don't you just love EA sympathisers.

I know this was sarcasm, but I'm gonna say "no" anyway
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Irrespective of lawsuits or not, the problem here is that they have purposely or not fked up a whole game.