Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA should get sued! This could be really big, like a multi million dollar case.
  • cn coyb
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aussiefifa wrote: »
    To all those people who have said over the years "it's all in your head", go [email protected]!k yourselves.

amen to that
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Amir wrote: »

Ofc :D
  • freddyyow
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    RaphiFifa wrote: »
    i don't really understand it, is there anymore point in buying ifs or is it just the thing that u don't need chem on ur players ?

Watch the video, it explains everything.

• Verstappen
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    Well. Still a good option buy some high upgrades cards like those cheap IF's? (As example, TOTS Topal who his nif is 79 and his TOTS is 86. I found no difference from NIF to IF tbh but from NIF to TOTS is a big difference for me)
  • RaphiFifa
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    freddyyow wrote: »
    RaphiFifa wrote: »
    i don't really understand it, is there anymore point in buying ifs or is it just the thing that u don't need chem on ur players ?

Watch the video, it explains everything.

i am german and don't really understand it, sorry =(
  • Amir

Do you know how much money they've made off of fifa point in the past few year? and it seems that this glitch has been around for a couple of years now. So, people were tricked into paying money to get cards that in some cases perform worse than their regular non inform.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Oh dear..
  • Richard
    11464 posts Has That Special Something

What a Murica thing to say.. They wont get sued and they will easily win if they get sued.
  • ChrisLFC
    7124 posts Big Money Move

:D
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »

What a Murica thing to say.. They wont get sued and they will easily win if they get sued.

How would they win. Do they allow false advertising where you come from? How could anyone defend this....
  • RaphiFifa
    Baners wrote: »

How would they win. Do they allow false advertising where you come from? How could anyone defend this....

they wouldn't , i think but who can sue them ?
  • Xaviesta
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't know about you guys but I am in shock. Think about how much we've spent over the years. Think about all those teams we rage sold because they were crap.

This is no different than having your money stolen in the street. There has to be some kind of legal ramifications for this because as far as I am aware this is false advertising. And a very elaborate one at that. So much secrecy surrounding fut.

I am honestly disturbed.
  • Amir
    edited June 2016

Exactly. EA makes most of their income from Fifa and Fifa makes most of it from microtransactions on FUT, around 4-500 Million per year. Multiply that by four or five. That's how much they've made on Fifa points and people have been deceived through false advertising in all of those years. You all can laugh now but I have a point.
  • RaphiFifa
    Xaviesta wrote: »
    Don't know about you guys but I am in shock. Think about how much we've spent over the years. Think about all those teams we rage sold because they were crap.

This is no different than having your money stolen in the street. There has to be some kind of legal ramifications for this because as far as I am aware this is false advertising. And a very elaborate one at that. So much secrecy surrounding fut.

I am honestly disturbed.

same for me
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up

He's right you know.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    False advertising is ILLEGAL.
  • Richard
    11464 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2016

They never made statements saying 'every card plays like his stats' and 'chemistry does this and this' or 'and IF always plays better than his day one card'. You get what you payed for, an inform-card. Its the same with the ever changing clueless card weights, no statements about that either.

In a very simplistic situation they can even play the 'is just a glitch bro' card.
  • jacobdtr
    896 posts Semi-Pro
    So basically use the lowest versions of players unless it's basically a +5 increase in player rating?

And also chemistry means nothing..? So I can have no players linking and they'll play the same??
  • Amir
    False advertising is ILLEGAL.

Companies go bankrupt cause of it. These kids know nothing.
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    StewParty wrote: »
    I want a statement from EA explaining what is going on and how they are going to fix it.

Edit: why has @Rob been silent during all of this? He would have spoken up by now calling it a bug that is being worked on.

they will keep silent cause there are still milions kid to pay money for fifa points for IF card. I won't be surprised if this thread will locked and deleted.

Would be a typical EA move
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2016
    Smudge wrote: »
    kijsberg wrote: »
    Here's a graphic example:
    YlonfG0.jpg

This is actually incorrect. Players at 4 chem get a downgrade in stats. check out this Q&A with Chuboi when he was still working in EA. Question #7:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/30ae66/10_questions_ask_and_you_shall_receive_playboys/

I think 4 chem has just been taken as the base chem as an example

Based on all the videos on this issue, every card that wasn't available on day 1, gets 4 chem which means a downgrade in stats.

No, they do not get a downgrade, or rather, we don't know if they do yet. We would have to try a player with 86 dribbling, RighteousOnix only tried it with max 85 dribbling.
  • Amir
    Smudge wrote: »
    Here's a graphic example:
    YlonfG0.jpg

This is actually incorrect. Players at 4 chem get a downgrade in stats. check out this Q&A with Chuboi when he was still working in EA. Question #7:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/30ae66/10_questions_ask_and_you_shall_receive_playboys/

I think 4 chem has just been taken as the base chem as an example

Based on all the videos on this issue, every card that wasn't available on day 1, gets 4 chem which means a downgrade in stats.

No, they do not get a downgrade, they play to their stats. You are incorrect.

Q&A with Chuboi when he was community manager at EA. Q7:
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, but he dumbed it down. We don't know for sure if that is correct. I was a bit bastant in my post, I edited it. You are not incorrect, but rather, we don't know for sure yet. But the guy that made the video is working on a follow-up, so we'll know for sure in a few days.
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jacobdtr wrote: »
    So basically use the lowest versions of players unless it's basically a +5 increase in player rating?

And also chemistry means nothing..? So I can have no players linking and they'll play the same??

Chemistry affects the performance of your players on pitch. That's why a squad with many special cards will become so inconsistent in performance. Players not running, making mistakes, hitting cross bars, now all be explained.
  • Amir
    edited June 2016
    Yes, but he dumbed it down. We don't know for sure if that is correct. I was a bit bastant in my post, I edited it. You are not incorrect, but rather, we don't know for sure yet. But the guy that made the video is working on a follow-up, so we'll know for sure in a few days.

We don't know so many things because EA, being EA, are super freakin secretive about everything they do.
  • RaphiFifa
    jacobdtr wrote: »

Chemistry affects the performance of your players on pitch. That's why a squad with many special cards will become so inconsistent in performance. Players not running, making mistakes, hitting cross bars, now all be explained.

if i have a tots7 if team, would the normal cards team be better ?
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016

We don't know so many things, because EA, being EA, are super freakin secretive about everything they do.

We know that at least dribbling, penalties and fitness are messed up in FIFA16 and that penalties and fitness are messed up in FIFA15 too. I could download FIFA14 and try the "penalty proof" there but I think it's not worth the time because it will be messed up.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol where's Frankeberry?
  • ChrisLFC
    7124 posts Big Money Move
    Kurt wrote: »
    Lol where's Frankeberry?
    He's with Rob