Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

• KCMB862
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    I reckon this has been in the game for a long time... I remember in Fifa 12 where 86 Aguero performed better than 88 version. Even without the Chem cards
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...

It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.

i have used several tots bud, and they feel chunky, take lukaku for example, with his tots i got no assist and goals he dint seem to make runs or players make plays around him. with his normal card on hawk chem style he was a beast.

again maybe in head but chem on 4 i think affects team cohesion also!

need chem tobe on 7 or above?

i sold my upgrade informs made a standard team and went fro a losing streak to win 7 outa 8 last night...

Well that doesn't make sense. Lower rated teams affect the matchmaking you know...
  • Reus
    22620 posts Club Captain

i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.

i have used several tots bud, and they feel chunky, take lukaku for example, with his tots i got no assist and goals he dint seem to make runs or players make plays around him. with his normal card on hawk chem style he was a beast.

i sold my upgrade informs made a standard team and went fro a losing streak to win 7 outa 8 last night...

Lukaku has very low agility so is obviously going to feel clunky
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can I have a question? I have a squad of only special cards and it is 100 chem on screen (44 chem indeed).

Is there no difference if I swap some players with special cards? (e.g I swap 10 chem MOTM Reus with 7 chem TOTS Neymar), Is it still a 44 chem team or even lower?
  • ContraCode64
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Makes me wonder if placing TOTS cards, etc in teams actually tanks your team chem rating in-game, despite it being shown as 100 chem on screen. It would explain why teams become more inconsistent if you just upgrade like for like cards (TOTS Nainggolan over NIF Nainggolan, etc), since the remaining NIFs could potentially be getting hit with some sort of chem penalty.
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Here's a graphic example:
    YlonfG0.jpg
  • raz5229
    1094 posts Professional
    edited June 2016
    Still think we need more concrete proof, ea will bs us because officially we don't know what chem does/ doesn't do because ea keep too many secrets for **** ups like this just so they can deny everything or just bs us even more. Maybe I'm wrong and it's plain too see but surely a big company like ea wouldn't **** up like this????
  • scirocco727
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    raz5229 wrote: »
    Still think we need more concrete proof, ea will bs us because officially we don't know what chem does/ doesn't do because ea keep too many secrets for **** ups like this just so they can deny everything or just bs us even more. Maybe I'm wrong and it's plain too see but surely a big company like ea wouldn't **** like this????

They will definitely deny that, 100%. Who will spend money for FP if they admit that? :#
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Always knew there was something up with special cards.

Now we know why cheap squads outperform TOTS squads for a lot of people.

Since most tots have enormous boosts over their nif that just isn't true

Tots cards are better in almost every case
    Would a full TOTS team with each player on 4 chem play better than a NIF Serie A team with each player on 10 chem though?

There wouldn't be much difference at all, which is why some people probably think that way.
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reus wrote: »

Lukaku has very low agility so is obviously going to feel clunky

and his base card has higher agility? lol,

i know what your saying but my point is he doesnt perform with the team same way defaukt card does...

sorry if i mis used word chunky!
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kijsberg wrote: »
    YlonfG0.jpg

This is actually incorrect. Players at 4 chem get a downgrade in stats. check out this Q&A with Chuboi when he was still working in EA. Question #7:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/30ae66/10_questions_ask_and_you_shall_receive_playboys/
  • Smudge
    4624 posts National Call-Up
    Amir wrote: »
    YlonfG0.jpg

This is actually incorrect. Players at 4 chem get a downgrade in stats. check out this Q&A with Chuboi when he was still working in EA. Question #7:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/30ae66/10_questions_ask_and_you_shall_receive_playboys/

I think 4 chem has just been taken as the base chem as an example
  • RangerCraig

Well that doesn't make sense. Lower rated teams affect the matchmaking you know...

mate my tots lukaku team was 84...base team now is 85 so shouldnt make much difference if any thing should make matchmaking harder!

i 100% feel that informs dont perform as consistant as a standard card with a chem boost on mate. no one will change my opinion, and lots of others feel theres def something.

also when i bought tots lukaku on as sub he was amazing, i think that because bring on as sub he had higher than 4 chem? but 210k for a sub is too much!

just my opinions mind!
  • HS
    1753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going to change my 433(4) attack to
    Tots Ozil
    Tots Ben Arfa tots Arnautovic smotm alexis
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Smudge wrote: »
    YlonfG0.jpg

Based on all the videos on this issue, every card that wasn't available on day 1, gets 4 chem which means a downgrade in stats.
  • Smudge
    4624 posts National Call-Up
    Smudge wrote: »
    YlonfG0.jpg

Based on all the videos on this issue, every card that wasn't available on day 1, gets 4 chem which means a downgrade in stats.

Even worse then!
  • Vert
    15439 posts World Class
    rip LiquidTensionzZ, his whole life was a lie
  • RangerCraig
    all vids etc i seen assuming 4 chem is defalt no boost or downgerade.

i dont think any informs u use wii be downgrade, just not getting any chem boosts with them...
  • Antiversum
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2016
  • Thockey47(2)
    3805 posts National Call-Up
    Antiversum wrote: »

Any translation? Seems like a great discussion thoigh
  • ECUPirates
    1124 posts Professional
    If there are any lawyers on here a class action lawsuit might be worth looking into.
  • raz5229
    1094 posts Professional
    Really the person that found out (knew) about this glitch works for EA and put this out just to re-ignite the market to generate more cash for EA lol. It's in your head, git gud, how's about **** yourselves
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    ECUPirates wrote: »
    If there are any lawyers on here a class action lawsuit might be worth looking into.

I've asked mine because why not! Not expecting answer today though, Sunday and all
  • Hoosierdaddy76
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Koll wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    Interesting how most of the guys made fun of those you said that their teams performed worse after using informs.

@Frankenberry

Dude's the #1 forum shill.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Koll wrote: »
    murazor wrote: »
    Interesting how most of the guys made fun of those you said that their teams performed worse after using informs.

@Frankenberry

Dude's the #1 forum shill.

Bet he's fuming right now
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    So if 3 chevrons equals a +5 in stats like dribbling, shooting, passing, defending and physical, how much + do you get in pace? also +5? i am someone who loves to use defenders (and fullbacks) you have "high" defending and physical but have in comparison a low pace stat and i wouldnt deny a +5 in pace for them.

here is my team i want to play with (cheap) http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/15110854/
    which chem styles would suits them the best?
  • Florianr104
    So if 3 chevrons equals a +5 in stats like dribbling, shooting, passing, defending and physical, how much + do you get in pace? also +5? i am someone who loves to use defenders (and fullbacks) you have "high" defending and physical but i wouldnt deny a +5 in pace for them.

It would make sense for them to get a +5 in all IG stats affected by the chevronated base card stat.
  • Thomas_Müller
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    So if 3 chevrons equals a +5 in stats like dribbling, shooting, passing, defending and physical, how much + do you get in pace? also +5? i am someone who loves to use defenders (and fullbacks) you have "high" defending and physical but i wouldnt deny a +5 in pace for them.

It would make sense for them to get a +5 in all IG stats affected by the chevronated base card stat.

yes but i have read somewhere, that nepenthez said, that 3 chevrons in pace doesnt equal +5 pace.
  • ChrisLFC
    7119 posts Big Money Move
    In FIFA 14 UP Sturridge was worse than his NIF. It's probably been the case for years.
  • Florianr104
    #chemgate