Snipguy wrote: »
    Amir wrote: »
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Kurt wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    I was an "in your head" guy. I feel like a moron now. I just hadn't considered they'd allow a game breaking bug like this to get through. So yeah, I owe a lot of apologies.

People have been saying TOTS cards are broken as well even though they aren't, even with the chemistry glitch, so I wouldn't start apologizing just yet.

In any case, if something doesn't work, the solution should be to fix it, not remove it completely. You'd make a terrible CEO.

TOTS cards DO NOT play to their stats, some might feel better because of the ridiclous upgrade in stats but they don't play to them.

Secondly you do understand that this is just scratching the surface right? This is just a tiny bit of proof that we've found out.... imagine what else is there in the coding?

And you think if they say they've fixed it I'm going to believe them....I want a full explanation of everyone about chemistry, it's not acceptable that they keep everything in hiding

They actually play EXACTLY as their stats, they just don't get any chemistry boost that the NIF gets, but they still play better than the NIFs.

Just because one thing was glitch doesn't mean the whole system is not working, stop overreacting.

EA employee by any chance. How can you accuse someone of over reacting when something of such magnitude (in relation to fifa not real life) has been discovered. And so far 2 glitches have discovered. Do you think people would have honestly spent money on fifa points to get worse performing cards?

Yes. And they're not preforming worse in all aspects, they play worse at some, same at others and better at the rest.

Whatever, some aspects, or all aspects. They are not performing as they say on the card, the way they should perform, the way they are advertised and people pay their hard-earned money for.
    They are performing exactly how their stats are displayed on the card, wtf are you on about.

It's the NIF's that do not. Because they get boosted stats based on higher chemistry.

If they are at 4 chem, they perform worse, if at 5 they perform as they card stats. And compared to NIF cards which people usually use at 10 chem, meaning they get boosts, these IF cards perform actually worse than the NIF card.
    4 is the base chem this year ffs.

and i wasn't arguing that the IF's would perform better than NIF's, did you even read my post before replying to it smfh

Yeah, I know 4 is the base chem, but based on my understanding, cards at 5 chem perform exactly as they stats suggest. I say this based on an old post on the forums about chemistry. what's with anger, jesus dude!
  • BMGPlayer90
    59 posts Park Captain
    Chemistry shouldn't be removed, it should be fixed and more transparent for the players
  • HS
    1758 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry last question as this will change a lot for me now. I currently have tots Ozil on 10 chem but is he actually on 4? So if i change him to 8 chem for example he will still play the exact same?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    I was an "in your head" guy. I feel like a moron now. I just hadn't considered they'd allow a game breaking bug like this to get through. So yeah, I owe a lot of apologies.

People have been saying TOTS cards are broken as well even though they aren't, even with the chemistry glitch, so I wouldn't start apologizing just yet.

In any case, if something doesn't work, the solution should be to fix it, not remove it completely. You'd make a terrible CEO.

TOTS cards DO NOT play to their stats, some might feel better because of the ridiclous upgrade in stats but they don't play to them.

Secondly you do understand that this is just scratching the surface right? This is just a tiny bit of proof that we've found out.... imagine what else is there in the coding?

And you think if they say they've fixed it I'm going to believe them....I want a full explanation of everyone about chemistry, it's not acceptable that they keep everything in hiding

They actually play EXACTLY as their stats, they just don't get any chemistry boost that the NIF gets, but they still play better than the NIFs.

Just because one thing was glitch doesn't mean the whole system is not working, stop overreacting.

EA employee by any chance. How can you accuse someone of over reacting when something of such magnitude (in relation to fifa not real life) has been discovered. And so far 2 glitches have discovered. Do you think people would have honestly spent money on fifa points to get worse performing cards?

Yes. And they're not preforming worse in all aspects, they play worse at some, same at others and better at the rest.

Whatever, some aspects, or all aspects. They are not performing as they say on the card, the way they should perform, the way they are advertised and people pay their hard-earned money for.
    They are performing exactly how their stats are displayed on the card, wtf are you on about.

It's the NIF's that do not. Because they get boosted stats based on higher chemistry.

If they are at 4 chem, they perform worse, if at 5 they perform as they card stats. And compared to NIF cards which people usually use at 10 chem, meaning they get boosts, these IF cards perform actually worse than the NIF card.

and i wasn't arguing that the IF's would perform better than NIF's, did you even read my post before replying to it smfh

Yeah, I know 4 is the base chem, but based on my understanding, cards at 5 chem perform exactly as they stats suggest. I say this based on an old post on the forums about chemistry. what's with anger, jesus dude!
    There is no anger.

I just get frustrated because i explained one thing to you, you disregarded it and i cba to explain it to you again.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7496 posts League Winner

That was before Chem styles were introduced.
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect

There is no anger.

I just get frustrated because i explained one thing to you, you disregarded it and i cba to explain it to you again.

You are saying that cards at 4 chem (base chem) perform exactly as how their cards suggest, correct? I am saying that based on a detailed post on the forums on chemistry, cards at 5 chem get no boost and no downgrade, and if chem lower than 5, that card will get downgraded in stats, higher than 5 chem, certain stats will get boosted. I cba to find that thread. Also Nepenthez referred to this as well.
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HS wrote: »
    Sorry last question as this will change a lot for me now. I currently have tots Ozil on 10 chem but is he actually on 4? So if i change him to 8 chem for example he will still play the exact same?

Yes. He will always be on 4-chem. Only day-1 cards has the same chem as you see in the pre-game squad screen.
  • Amir

That was before Chem styles were introduced.

Pretty sure it was after chem styles.
  • HS
    1758 posts Fans' Favourite
    kijsberg wrote: »
    HS wrote: »

Yes. He will always be on 4-chem. Only day-1 cards has the same chem as you see in the pre-game squad screen.

Thanks !
  • Amir
    edited June 2016
    @Snipguy @Amargaladaster26 here's a Q&A with Chuboi when he still worked at EA. I know my stuff.
    check out question #7:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/30ae66/10_questions_ask_and_you_shall_receive_playboys/