Chemistry has to be removed for 17

Comments

• Sandell85
    7582 posts League Winner
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    I don't understand.. could I just play a full random TOTS team out of positions with no chemistry and it would play as good as a full BBVA TOTS team in the right positions?

Yes :) no mather position they will have base chem "4" .. So go ahead and try you best players in a formation :)

so I can add like TOTS Zlatan as CAM in my Serie A team and he'd be just as good? Sorry for asking, i'm just feeling a bit slow and want to be sure what is up lol

Yeah can even have him CB :) haha
  • phillebooii
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't understand.. could I just play a full random TOTS team out of positions with no chemistry and it would play as good as a full BBVA TOTS team in the right positions?

Yes :) no mather position they will have base chem "4" .. So go ahead and try you best players in a formation :)

so I can add like TOTS Zlatan as CAM in my Serie A team and he'd be just as good? Sorry for asking, i'm just feeling a bit slow and want to be sure what is up lol

Does it work on NIF Messi as well? Can I put him in any team with no problems?

• Sandell85
    7582 posts League Winner

No
  • Smudge
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Still think scripting is "all in your head" but I will apologise that I said handicap was all mental. Conclusive proof.
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect

No, the chem glitch works only for all players that have not been in the game upon release (IF, TOTS, TOTY, upgrades, position changes, etc.).
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smudge wrote: »
    Still think scripting is "all in your head" but I will apologise that I said handicap was all mental. Conclusive proof.
    That's the problem though, there is clearly sth in the damn game...now that it's been proven nothing is out of the question.

• Humma78
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Kurt wrote: »
    heavymcd wrote: »
    I was an "in your head" guy. I feel like a moron now. I just hadn't considered they'd allow a game breaking bug like this to get through. So yeah, I owe a lot of apologies.

People have been saying TOTS cards are broken as well even though they aren't, even with the chemistry glitch, so I wouldn't start apologizing just yet.

In any case, if something doesn't work, the solution should be to fix it, not remove it completely. You'd make a terrible CEO.

TOTS cards DO NOT play to their stats, some might feel better because of the ridiclous upgrade in stats but they don't play to them.

Secondly you do understand that this is just scratching the surface right? This is just a tiny bit of proof that we've found out.... imagine what else is there in the coding?

And you think if they say they've fixed it I'm going to believe them....I want a full explanation of everyone about chemistry, it's not acceptable that they keep everything in hiding

They actually play EXACTLY as their stats, they just don't get any chemistry boost that the NIF gets, but they still play better than the NIFs.

Just because one thing was glitch doesn't mean the whole system is not working, stop overreacting.

EA employee by any chance. How can you accuse someone of over reacting when something of such magnitude (in relation to fifa not real life) has been discovered. And so far 2 glitches have discovered. Do you think people would have honestly spent money on fifa points to get worse performing cards?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't used upgraded cards extensively since FIFA 14, given i knew how inconsistent they were for me.

The "git gud" and "it's all in your head" was just too fun to throw at the ballboys here :D i am not going to stop lmao
  • HS
    1764 posts Fans' Favourite
    So if I use 90 Alexis who's a LW as striker will he play any different?
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Humma78 wrote: »
    I was an "in your head" guy. I feel like a moron now. I just hadn't considered they'd allow a game breaking bug like this to get through. So yeah, I owe a lot of apologies.

People have been saying TOTS cards are broken as well even though they aren't, even with the chemistry glitch, so I wouldn't start apologizing just yet.

In any case, if something doesn't work, the solution should be to fix it, not remove it completely. You'd make a terrible CEO.

TOTS cards DO NOT play to their stats, some might feel better because of the ridiclous upgrade in stats but they don't play to them.

Secondly you do understand that this is just scratching the surface right? This is just a tiny bit of proof that we've found out.... imagine what else is there in the coding?

And you think if they say they've fixed it I'm going to believe them....I want a full explanation of everyone about chemistry, it's not acceptable that they keep everything in hiding

They actually play EXACTLY as their stats, they just don't get any chemistry boost that the NIF gets, but they still play better than the NIFs.

Just because one thing was glitch doesn't mean the whole system is not working, stop overreacting.

EA employee by any chance. How can you accuse someone of over reacting when something of such magnitude (in relation to fifa not real life) has been discovered. And so far 2 glitches have discovered. Do you think people would have honestly spent money on fifa points to get worse performing cards?

Yes. And they're not preforming worse in all aspects, they play worse at some, same at others and better at the rest.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    HS wrote: »
    no, he always has 4 chemistry, even if he plays as a CB
  • ContraCode64
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    It was dodgy as soon as the fitness glitch was confirmed as an online only issue.

I can't see EA addressing either glitch tbh, because the moment they admit that something is applied to cards in-game online that doesn't happen offline, they're leaving themselves wide open to accusations of candihap, form, morale and who knows what else being applied to people's teams before they even kick off.
  • HS
    maksi wrote: »

Wait so even if he plays as LW on 10 chemistry he will still have 4?
  • Amir

Yes. And they're not preforming worse in all aspects, they play worse at some, same at others and better at the rest.

Whatever, some aspects, or all aspects. They are not performing as they say on the card, the way they should perform, the way they are advertised and people pay their hard-earned money for.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner

Yes
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up

Yep
  • HS

Yep

Wow that's annoying. So is it just better to stick to the nifs?
  • maksi
    exactly, all non day 1 players don't get any chemistry boost or penalty, they are always on 4 chem.

• Humma78
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite

I take it you are then.
  • Snipguy
    Amir wrote: »

Whatever, some aspects, or all aspects. They are not performing as they say on the card, the way they should perform, the way they are advertised and people pay their hard-earned money for.
    They are performing exactly how their stats are displayed on the card, wtf are you on about.

It's the NIF's that do not. Because they get boosted stats based on higher chemistry.

• Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

I take it you are then.

I take it you didn't really understand the video
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up

Yep

Not with higher rated special cards, as with 4 chemistry they play with the same stats as shown on the card
  • HS

Yep

Not with higher rated special cards, as with 4 chemistry they play with the same stats as shown on the card

Oh right I get it. So tots players and tif etc should be alright. Thanks
  • Amargaladaster26
    7812 posts League Winner

I take it you are then.

As soon as you are not EA employee, you have to hate asap?
  • Amir
    Snipguy wrote: »

They are performing exactly how their stats are displayed on the card, wtf are you on about.

It's the NIF's that do not. Because they get boosted stats based on higher chemistry.

If they are at 4 chem, they perform worse, if at 5 they perform as they card stats. And compared to NIF cards which people usually use at 10 chem, meaning they get boosts, these IF cards perform actually worse than the NIF card.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner

Yep

Exactly
  • maksi
    edited June 2016
    They are still on 4 chemistry, but they have much higher stats than NIF.

The only players who get chemistry boost are non UP NIF.

• Amargaladaster26
    7812 posts League Winner

If they are at 4 chem, they perform worse, if at 5 they perform as they card stats. And compared to NIF cards which people usually use at 10 chem, meaning they get boosts, these IF cards perform actually worse than the NIF card.

4 chem is base stat, no? Considering number of chevrons.
  • Snipguy

4 is the base chem this year ffs.

and i wasn't arguing that the IF's would perform better than NIF's, did you even read my post before replying to it smfh

• Gromit
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    Great idea OP how wonderful will FUT 17 be without chemistry.

Why spend time being CREATIVE and actually THINK about what players you need to buy to get full chem. When you can just spam the fastest strongest most OP players into every position. Can't wait for all those 90 pace CB next year.

This thread just goes to further amplify this games core problem. The people that play it.

Nothing but a bunch of scammers cheaters hackers trying to cut any corner they can, abuse any flaw. Spam any OP move.

I got into FUT with FUT12 and from 15 onwards it's just got worse and worse. An awful game with an even worse community.

Kill chemistry and this game has zero future as a serious game. It will be a meaningless free for all with the worst game play and community.

I've just spent 3 days playing H2H with a 3.5 star team. What a f#cking revelation. The game is an enjoyable speed, you actually have a bit of time on the ball. Teams are well balanced not everyone is 90 pace with 90 agility and 4 star skills. And I've played a variety of teams from Leipzig to Nice to Metz to Leicester.

I'll definitely be sticking with it for a good while. FUT is dead.