Chemistry Bug/EALaziness Thread

Comments

  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This proves why I always think 78 dybala out plays the 81 version. Thought it was strange why I found he plays better
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone needs to see if it's the same on Fifa 15,14 and 13

    This. I'm in a conundrum now. I have tif, sif cards that are better stat wise than the original card even on 4 chem vs the original on 10 but this makes it so confusing!

    Some IF/TOTS are definitely an improvement but it explains why IF Ramsey was so crap when I tried him. E.A had better answer this and fast.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    The prices are increasing! TOTS Layun is UPPP.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chemistry glitch, handicap, scripting, whatever you want to call it. It was always obvious something was up, and now we finally have the evidence needed. No mod was ever going to be able to convince me or us that something didn't exist.

    This is amazing. Pathetic. Embarrassing. EA are scamming us, mugging us off with these coloured cards with false "upgrades". They need to comment on this, otherwise it could become much worse for them than a few threads and YouTube videos.

    Exactly this. Even though mentioning it is going to give these clowns an excuse to close this thread. People need to understand that this is just a tiny bit of it that we've uncovered and it goes way beyond this. I shiver to imagine what else is in the coding or whatever ( even though you can get a pretty good idea from playing the game)
  • PeteyHR
    1159 posts Professional
    The amount of back tracking 'git gud' posters.
  • Antiversum
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    Finally the proof I needed, I always believed IFs were a waste and just not as good as the NIF.

    Assuming IF and NIF get the same statboost from chem and having in mind that inform boosts are marginal these UT days you will still only get +2 in the end on a attribute. Will you notice a difference in +2 passing, finishing, agility....?
  • Mike_Lowrey
    872 posts Semi-Pro
    As the good man Drogba once said, EA...

    3cff22eeaec11dd4926fcf250d9955dfe76d1980044c284cd5814ee82361958b.jpg
  • DennisLimpens
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    after knowing this I played a few matches with a full tots team with low chemisry. 2 chem tots players played as good as they did with 10 chem. But iT looked like iT was harder for me to score. Hit the crossbar many times. I think It was because the lower teamchemistry . Not sure how the teamchemistry affects the team..
  • DillonOX
    41 posts Park Captain
    If you are going to sell off your IF's, I suggest doing it quickly. If this gets out, and I really hope it does, the prices of many IF's and SIF's are going to crash.
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    DillonOX wrote: »
    If you are going to sell off your IF's, I suggest doing it quickly. If this gets out, and I really hope it does, the prices of many IF's and SIF's are going to crash.

    Lol who cares bud, it's a dead game and even more now. The worrying thing is for 17
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    My brother plays on my account with 86 Cech in goal. Secretly replaced him with the 85 version...
  • DillonOX
    41 posts Park Captain
    Kurt wrote: »
    DillonOX wrote: »
    If you are going to sell off your IF's, I suggest doing it quickly. If this gets out, and I really hope it does, the prices of many IF's and SIF's are going to crash.

    Lol who cares bud, it's a dead game and even more now. The worrying thing is for 17

    It's not a dead game at all. It's still full up with a very active user base and market.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    Kurt wrote: »
    Chemistry glitch, handicap, scripting, whatever you want to call it. It was always obvious something was up, and now we finally have the evidence needed. No mod was ever going to be able to convince me or us that something didn't exist.

    This is amazing. Pathetic. Embarrassing. EA are scamming us, mugging us off with these coloured cards with false "upgrades". They need to comment on this, otherwise it could become much worse for them than a few threads and YouTube videos.

    Exactly this. Even though mentioning it is going to give these clowns an excuse to close this thread. People need to understand that this is just a tiny bit of it that we've uncovered and it goes way beyond this. I shiver to imagine what else is in the coding or whatever ( even though you can get a pretty good idea from playing the game)

    Just think how much money EA have effectively stolen from people by lying to them. This is no longer a "pointless topic of conversation that always ends in arguments, so the threads get closed and discussion is banned". It is very real. EA could potentially face legal action for this if it is properly investigated and proven.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7540 posts League Winner
    45116303.jpg


    Chill guys.
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2016
    Inb4

    EA pick this up on Monday (after the weekend) and release a statement advising they are looking into it.

    A few days pass by and they release another statement telling us that they found nothing but due to the confusion (misunderstanding) they will give everyone a 50k untradeable pack (possibly 100k) In the mean time the issue will be mysteriously (silent patch) fixed.


    We cannot let this happen, we must not let this happen. I hope the op or anyone does the same test afterwards.

    I see Nep and Air japes have picked up on it but we need more. I hope one of the big guys (ksi) release a video or even endorse this one and the gaming press add to it.

    We can't let it be covered up.



  • SimmoEFC
    11471 posts Has That Special Something
    Always knew there was something up with special cards.

    Now we know why cheap squads outperform TOTS squads for a lot of people.
  • SYMMO19
    981 posts Professional
    PeteyHR wrote: »
    The amount of back tracking 'git gud' posters.

    Most are not back tracking, just gone MIA instead....
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    seven wrote: »
    Inb4

    EA pick this up on Monday (after the weekend) and release a statement advising they are looking into it.

    A few days pass by and they release another statement telling us that they found nothing but due to the confusion (misunderstanding) they will give everyone a 50k untradeable pack (possibly 100k) In the mean time the issue will be mysteriously (silent patch) fixed.


    We cannot let this happen, we must not let this happen. I hope the op or anyone does the same test afterwards.

    I see Nep and Air japes have picked up on it but we need more. I hope one of the big guys (ksi) release a video or even endorse this one and the gaming press add to it.

    We can't let it be covered up.



    I swear if they give everyone 50K packs, everyone will forget! It's just how miserable this community is. For once, we should back each other. Someone should sue EA. Just think about the millions of dollars that people have spent for nothing.
  • Swarch
    3119 posts National Call-Up
    this is not a small issue people are paying thousands of dollar for an if card thinking they are an improvement or spending so much time they have to fix this issue by fifa 17 or remove chem and fitness
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

    i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

    can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...
  • Smudge
    4628 posts National Call-Up
    StewParty wrote: »
    I want a statement from EA explaining what is going on and how they are going to fix it.

    Edit: why has @Rob been silent during all of this? He would have spoken up by now calling it a bug that is being worked on.

    Think he's preparing to move to Vancouver atm
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2016

    i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

    i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

    can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...

    It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.
  • Smudge
    4628 posts National Call-Up
    Also, there probably isn't a way to test if it's in previous iterations because no touch dribbling wasn't a thing until FIFA 16.

    It does explain why upgraded Benteke was **** woeful compared to his NIF on FIFA 14, however.
  • fighter__noir
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can anyone tell me how this stepover skill from the video is done exactly? I can't figure it out, but would like to try it all myself.
  • Amir
    783 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can anyone tell me how this stepover skill from the video is done exactly? I can't figure it out, but would like to try it all myself.

    Just hold the no touch dribble button and hold LS to the direction you're player is sprinting.
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DillonOX wrote: »
    This is not a glitch, no way EA doesn't know about this. People have been suggesting this to be true since release, but only now do we have incontrovertible proof of deception on EA's part. Every single person that purchased FIFA Points should be subject to an immediate, full refund.

    how? there were no new cards when it was released! or all new lol
  • Reus
    22646 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2016
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    Always knew there was something up with special cards.

    Now we know why cheap squads outperform TOTS squads for a lot of people.

    Since most tots have enormous boosts over their nif that just isn't true

    Tots cards are better in almost every case
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    That's means my up Aguero is worse than the original card :s
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    i know! i do know that when i use informs even tots they feel chunky, dont feel like they are at one with the team. when i use informs i end up getting relegated to div 7 area, using standard players i hover around div 3/4

    i know this isnt conclusive evidence as it may affect mental status. but i wont pay the price now for informs!

    can have 3 or 4 decent teams and a legend or 2 instead now...

    It's worth getting if that are very high rated. Tif for example may have better base stats than the nif on 10 chem. All the if I have are definitely better cuz they are sif or higher exept Aurier but his base stats add up to more too. TOTS cards are definitely worth it.

    i have used several tots bud, and they feel chunky, take lukaku for example, with his tots i got no assist and goals he dint seem to make runs or players make plays around him. with his normal card on hawk chem style he was a beast.

    again maybe in head but chem on 4 i think affects team cohesion also!

    need chem tobe on 7 or above?

    i sold my upgrade informs made a standard team and went fro a losing streak to win 7 outa 8 last night...
Sign In or Register to comment.