Didier Drogba

Sykesy
4457 posts National Call-Up
Any appreciation threads for this boy?

Moaned constantly about my teams being pounded by lower rated

Linked the legend Ricky Kaka with Drogba and went up 3 divisions in a day.

Lacks pace obviously but presence finishing and long range screamers are pretty much spot on

Comments

• SuperSonicSean
    5987 posts Big Money Move
    He's a hidden monster in this game. Not a lot of people use him because he lacks pace, but his strength makes up for that. Play the ball out in front of him and hold off defenders with L2 and let his powerful strikes take care of the rest.
    He's likely to get an All Star card next month too which will be absolutely insane.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    There will be plenty of love for him when his TOTS card comes out
  • Chubbs
    14411 posts Has That Special Something
    Been using him in a 4321 lately and he has been scoring loads. Really enjoyed him tbh.

The Fanboys will come out though like @DirtyDishFC said, when his TOTS card is here.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Been using him in a 4321 lately and he has been scoring loads. Really enjoyed him tbh.

The Fanboys will come out though like @DirtyDishFC said, when his TOTS card is here.

"The Fanboys" aka basically everyone who really loves football?
  • Chubbs
    Ker_Mit wrote: »

The FUT users who are too overwhelmed by high ratings to enjoy cards of older great players. The ones who will drive his price up because he was in a BEAST squad on youtube. The ones that didnt know he still played until his TOTS comes out. Those are the ones I was alluding to
  • Sykesy
    Talk to me... When is this card coming?

Using him on 8 Chem ATM

Gervinho Drogba Salah
    Dybala
    Marchisio Naingollan
    Sandro Chiellini Manolas Abate
    Handanovic

Upgraded card would certainly interest me
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Using him with Venegas up front, awesome combo
  • SuperSonicSean
    5987 posts Big Money Move
    In a little under a month.

The FUT users who are too overwhelmed by high ratings to enjoy cards of older great players. The ones who will drive his price up because he was in a BEAST squad on youtube. The ones that didnt know he still played until his TOTS comes out. Those are the ones I was alluding to

200w.gif

@Sykesy in just under a month. I'd also suggest running SIF Piatti at LW. He's teammates with Drogba (which I believe would get you full chem on Didier) and gets an Argentine link to Dybala. Doesn't have the pace of Gervinho, but is much better in every other category, plus he has 4*/4*.
  • Sykesy
    In a little under a month.

200w.gif

@Sykesy in just under a month. I'd also suggest running SIF Piatti at LW. He's teammates with Drogba (which I believe would get you full chem on Didier) and gets an Argentine link to Dybala. Doesn't have the pace of Gervinho, but is much better in every other category, plus he has 4*/4*.

Did have him at LW but once up the divisions I thought I'd throw Drogba into my back up squad.

Don't have the fitness packs left to use 3 different teams.

Loving the Drog
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Had great success partnering him with IF Dempsey. Between them they got 16 goals in 15 games (I'm not that good). Then packed Drogba so sold by bought one and upgraded Dempsey to IMOTM and they've struggled since :/ Scored a scorcher of a long shot yesterday though!
  • Sykesy
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    Had great success partnering him with IF Dempsey. Between them they got 16 goals in 15 games (I'm not that good). Then packed Drogba so sold by bought one and upgraded Dempsey to IMOTM and they've struggled since :/ Scored a scorcher of a long shot yesterday though!

Genuinely believe if you get a decent card that works, keep it, usually upgrade and never works.
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Sykesy wrote: »
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »

Genuinely believe if you get a decent card that works, keep it, usually upgrade and never works.

Definitely agree with that!! Even silly things like packed players of same card. Had Pirlo score 20 in 40, replaced with packed version, has 3 in 30 :D
  • Sykesy
    First owner Ricky Kaka plays a dream tbf. Had Suarez 400+ games 367 goals which for me is unreal. Replaced with 91 Suarez, Finishing etc all went mental.
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone got a cheap team with Drogba for me? 4321 would be great.
  • Sykesy
    Easy to build a team

Division 3 title wrapped up 7 in 8 for Drogs

Might sell Ronaldo and co to get 92 Kaka then await the unleash of upgrades Drogba.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    lordcanja wrote: »

kNEzmgr.jpg
  • lordcanja
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero

kNEzmgr.jpg

Oooh! That is nice, thanks!
  • Chubbs

I use drogba
    IF Manneh Giovinco

kNEzmgr.jpg

I might have to steal that. Would only need to find a real rw.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner

I use drogba
    IF Manneh Giovinco

kNEzmgr.jpg

I might have to steal that. Would only need to find a real rw.

You could use Candreva there if you want more shooting
  • Sykesy
    Linked with Kalou and Gervinho

Kalou Drogba Salah
    Gervinho
    Vidal Radja
    Alaba Boateng Miranda Abate
    Handanovic

D3 held division 10 games 12 goals.,

Hoping kaka price drops a little to change team up a bit

92 Ricky Kaka >:)