EA will hire someone who knows something about football?

Arayas
266 posts Sunday League Hero
Please hire someone who watched atleast two football games!
Please!!!
Because in real life...vs FIFA
1. not every tackling is red or yellow card, not even 10% of them...in FIFA 50% of the fun is ruined by the referee
2. there are handball freekicks...in FIFA, OMG what is that..handball?
3. the defender runs to position himself between attacker and his own goal...in FIFA he is running to get his opponent butthole or just walking away thinking about World Peace or cure for cancer
4. top players are not that stupid and every player has individual skills, they are not the same...in FIFA you can beat the hell out of top teams but a team from 4th league will crush you.
5. the opponent team make faults, your team has more than 0 freekicks....like in FIFA
6. not just opponent team wins all the air battles...in FIFA every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from oposite team will fly like a butterfly.
7. A team from 4th league plays like a team from 4th league....in FIFA any oposite team its Atletico Real Barcelona from Manchester City.
8. the player pass the ball to his team mate next to him, if this is the best option...in FIFA your player decide that the best pass its for his team mate located on the Mars planet or further despite your controller directions
9. replays are beautiful, you can see the whole scene before goal and in the and you can see the beauty of the final punch...in FIFA replays are dumb, from stupid angles, and, if you are lucky, you can see 5 times the last 33 milliseconds of the whole thing
9. .........I'm bored, i don't care, ignore this, EA wont get a cent from me in the future.
This guys have no clue about football and it's impossible to make a dragon from a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fly.

Comments

• Soundlessxd
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    nice name:))))
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2016
    Sugetipula wrote: »
    1. not every tackling is red or yellow card, not even 10% of them...in FIFA 50% of the fun is ruined by the referee
    Yeah, at times the ref is a little over the top. It might be due to his strictness though, as different referees behave differently. At least, this is what I've experienced.
    2. there are handball freekicks...in FIFA, OMG what is that..handball?
    There's an option for it.
    3. the defender runs to position himself between attacker and his own goal...in FIFA he is running to get his opponent butthole or just walking away thinking about World Peace or cure for cancer
    Is it a CPU-controlled defender (and if so, which level of difficulty are you talking about?) or the one you're controlling? If it's yours, try using the 'jockey' button instead of the 'contain' one, you'll have much more control over the movements of the defender.
    4. top players are not that stupid and every player has individual skills, they are not the same...in FIFA you can beat the hell out of top teams but a team from 4th league will crush you.
    Pretty much agree. In FIFA there's too little difference between teams.
    5. the opponent team make faults, your team has more than 0 freekicks....like in FIFA
    I don't get it, honestly. I usually get fouled several times in a match (be it against the CPU or against another human, although I only play locally).
    6. not just opponent team wins all the air battles...in FIFA every ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from oposite team will fly like a butterfly.
    I have scored several times with a header (also with my GK at the very last minute) so I didn't experience anything like this.
    The only thing I can say is that, while heading the ball away, my defenders usually head it out for a corner instead of heading it upfield, but it might be me doing something wrong most likely.
    7. A team from 4th league plays like a team from 4th league....in FIFA any oposite team its Atletico Real Barcelona from Manchester City.
    Again I agree with what you say, teams must be more different from each other.
    8. the player pass the ball to his team mate next to him, if this is the best option...in FIFA your player decide that the best pass its for his team mate located on the Mars planet or further despite your controller directions
    Try semi passing, or even manual. It will take some time to get used to it, but you won't look back.
    9. replays are beautiful, you can see the whole scene before goal and in the and you can see the beauty of the final punch...in FIFA replays are dumb, from stupid angles, and, if you are lucky, you can see 5 times the last 33 milliseconds of the whole thing
    It's a matter of personal taste. I actually like how replays blend into the flow of the game.
    9. .........I'm bored, i don't care, ignore this, EA wont get a cent from me in the future.
    See you when FIFA 17 lauches. :D
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nobody can show me any proof in FIFA 16 that EA watches, enjoys , likes or cares about top tier football. Womens matches? Now womens matches they certainly watched and took notes.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Please hire someone who watched atleast two football games!
    Yes, what EA really needs to do is reward constant fouling and high pressure abuse, because it's so underpowered this year.

:|