Tots Ibra price?

Gale420
3989 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2016
what would be a decent price? Can't wait to get him back in the team!

Ta. >:)
Post edited by Gale420 on

Comments

• FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Orison posted one at the PC centre:
    Orison wrote: »
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png
    As good as his stats suggest, incredible shot, incredible dribbling, incredible strength, incredible passing and he is now fast enough to outpace most CBs (in combination with a bit of LT). Is he worth 1Mil+ when someone like Griezmann is 300-400k? Probably not, but if you have the coins you should definetely spend them on him, really really fun card, 10/10

But he forces too many ragequits, 3 people quit after he scored the 1:0 in the first 10mins, ruining his record :/
  • Gale420
    Orison posted one at the PC centre:
    Orison wrote: »
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png
    As good as his stats suggest, incredible shot, incredible dribbling, incredible strength, incredible passing and he is now fast enough to outpace most CBs (in combination with a bit of LT). Is he worth 1Mil+ when someone like Griezmann is 300-400k? Probably not, but if you have the coins you should definetely spend them on him, really really fun card, 10/10

But he forces too many ragequits, 3 people quit after he scored the 1:0 in the first 10mins, ruining his record :/

Nice one mate, I actually have tots Griez as a sub :lol: so that's a handy thing to know!
  • Gale420
    Bump :grin:
  • Gale420
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Bump :grin:

• TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    If he is re released well it will be shattered
  • Gale420
    TORZADO wrote: »

I know yeh, but if he doesn't I can see him riseing, think he was left out of ea tots last year if I remember correct!
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year

I know yeh, but if he doesn't I can see him riseing, think he was left out of ea tots last year if I remember correct!

last year he wasnt french player of the year though.
  • CandyRat
    7724 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »

Who was?
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    CandyRat wrote: »

Who was?
    lacazette
  • Gale420

Yeh true true, really dono what to do. I can just about afford him but I'm really tempted to wait longer! :lol: