Tots Suarez price drop?

Honour and a pen15
2563 posts Fans' Favourite
Hes already gone down *slightly*. expecting him to be in EAs tots, he surely should drop more significantly? Is 1.7/1.8 realistic?

Comments

• Sercs
    18623 posts World Class
    I think so, hes currently 1m more then his 97 which is nuts
  • Honour and a pen15
    Sercs wrote: »
    I think so, hes currently 1m more then his 97 which is nuts

I want him so bad haha and i dont wanna have to open packs to bridge the gap :D
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    I've been watching him fairly closely, as I packed him, just in case there was any major price changes, and it's been fairly consistent.

Fluctuations between 2-2.3 million over the course of the day, and never very many on the market, I think 6 or 7 was the most I've seen at one time as La Liga tots went out of packs, which was also the cheapest I've seen, around 1.9 million.

I think you'd be majorly lucky to get one under 2 million, due to his scarcity.

Just for the record, he's incredible, was gonna sell him, but had a bad run with my Bundes tots team, so sold them and bought a BBVA/legends squad around him instead.

It's a keeper that's for sure :)
  • Honour and a pen15
    I've been watching him fairly closely, as I packed him, just in case there was any major price changes, and it's been fairly consistent.

Fluctuations between 2-2.3 million over the course of the day, and never very many on the market, I think 6 or 7 was the most I've seen at one time as La Liga tots went out of packs, which was also the cheapest I've seen, around 1.9 million.

Just for the record, he's incredible, was gonna sell him, but had a bad run with my Bundes tots team, so sold them and bought a BBVA/legends squad around him instead.

@Davey Sprockett thanks, amazing post! Im debating on just opening packs until i get enough to get him, or, downgrading toty ramos to tots hummels to free up the difference
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

@Davey Sprockett thanks, amazing post! Im debating on just opening packs until i get enough to get him, or, downgrading toty ramos to tots hummels to free up the difference

@Honour and a pen15

Do it, he's been amazing for me, even in losses he still manages to pop up with a goal or two.

I'm currently debating whether or not to get rid of my Ronnie and Messi though, they were incredible for the first 30 matches, and now they just keep getting bundled off the ball. Was thinking of changing from 4321 to 4312 and replacing them with Tots Griez to go next to Suarez and Toty Iniesta at Cam.

The cm's would then be Bale (international position change card) and Rui Costa. What do you think?
  • Honour and a pen15

@Honour and a pen15

Do it, he's been amazing for me, even in losses he still manages to pop up with a goal or two.

I'm currently debating whether or not to get rid of my Ronnie and Messi though, they were incredible for the first 30 matches, and now they just keep getting bundled off the ball. Was thinking of changing from 4321 to 4312 and replacing them with Tots Griez to go next to Suarez and Toty Iniesta at Cam.

The cm's would then be Bale (international position change card) and Rui Costa. What do you think?

@Davey Sprockett its funny you say that, i switched from 4312 to 4321, i had tots auba/lewa/muller and was underwhelmed. Have ron/messi/neymar right now 4321 and loving it much more. Lots of people are loving griez, but i havent had good luck with him. If ron and messi have gone stale for ya, id say its worth a shot.
  • fett2500
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    I got a fresh one for 2 million even.. I play him at CAM, and worth every coin.. I don't think he is going down in cost anytime soon, unless you wait till late summer
  • Honour and a pen15
    fett2500 wrote: »
    I got a fresh one for 2 million even.. I play him at CAM, and worth every coin.. I don't think he is going down in cost anytime soon, unless you wait till late summer

He will most likely be in EA TOTS so wont there be a price drop once there are more of him available
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Already available at 1.9.. He's fallen as expected gonna grab him when he goes in packs for a week again.
  • fett2500
    703 posts Semi-Pro

He will most likely be in EA TOTS so wont there be a price drop once there are more of him available

You might be right, I forgot about that..
  • Honour and a pen15
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Already available at 1.9.. He's fallen as expected gonna grab him when he goes in packs for a week again.

Fingers are crossed :)
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2016

There was absolutely no way I was payin 2.2m.. Price just looked way off compared to the 97. Learned the hard way at Toty so there was no way I was panic buying in te hype :joy: . I think 500-600k max is what il pay above the hero nothing more.
  • Honour and a pen15

There was absolutely no way I was payin 2.2m.. Price just looked way off compared to the 97. Learned the hard way at Toty so there was no way I was panic buying in te hype :joy: . I think 500-600k max is what il pay above the hero nothing more.

agreed, Ill have 1.8 after neymar sells and dont really wanna downgrade ramos to free up coins. So i wont be playing until he drops to that haha.
  • Any tym7
    1379 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    Sold mine today for 2150 loved him but glad he sold cause next week will be much cheaper for sure 1.8 easy
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Good price for Hero Suarez?
  • Honour and a pen15
    Shane wrote: »
    Good price for Hero Suarez?

for hero.. id say as close to or under 1 mil.
  • Honour and a pen15
    Any tym7 wrote: »
    Sold mine today for 2150 loved him but glad he sold cause next week will be much cheaper for sure 1.8 easy

ahhh i hope so, im so impatient :(