Special Cards Review Thread

Comments

• DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    leon1309 wrote: »

p.s.
    What is going on with 90minute DCs again? Maybe just my connection acting up.

You too?!??
    I got disconnected twice in 90th minute when I was winning by three goals in Div 1,

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTS Koke or TOTS Modric (for a CM)?
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

flat CM? prob koke but my opinion can be considered 'corrupted' lol
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something

Koke if you want to have a stronger midflieder, Modric gets pushed away all time 2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif

• FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

Have you considered 4 Chem Marcelo at CM, I am thinking on him
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    022a4ecba67dc3ccef2e3b5a0c58af51.png

TOTS Digao - 9/10 - Won't call him a 'brick wall' type CB but he's huge enough, wins everything in the air and always in the right position, paid 10k so i'm pretty impressed. Still yet to find a flaw with him considering his speed allows him to keep up with most attackers and he covers well for the LB

TOTS Fernandes - 8.5/10 - feels a lot like Filipe Luis but can do with some more speed, if he gets caught out, has a hard time catching most wingers, thats his only problem, interceptions for overlapping plays are pretty good and he's solid physically. (11.5k)

Still not sold on raffael yet, NIF coutinho performs much better for me but i only id 4 games with raffael as compared to the rest, will give him some time. Think i reviewed Cesar already. Oh and @JZambo Taison is great!
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    Just got Marcelo to play at cm, will see how it goes
  • Orison
    47641 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Just got Marcelo to play at cm, will see how it goes

Lol, is this dren's dupe @PVFCB97xD?
  • Arkadiusz Milik

Nahhh i hate playing players on a low chem
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    I (super)subbed :) in 82 Layun often at CM or CDM spot and he always played great there...he either still maintains decent chem or chem really just does not matter a bit...
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    I (super)subbed :) in 82 Layun often at CM or CDM spot and he always played great there...he either still maintains decent chem or chem really just does not matter a bit...
    Im pretty sure that when you sub a player the chem doesn't matter...
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    edited May 2016

Nahhh i hate playing players on a low chem

Tried him there for 4 or 5 games, he is very very solid, got motm 2 times already, his dribling and passing are incredible. Only con i have noticed is that his long shots are not that accurate, probably because of his low chem.

Yeah man, i feel that with players with stats as high as marcelo and layun the chem penalty (if there is such thing) is imperceptible
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Juanfran - 7.5/10 - sad to give him such a bad rating but currently, he's always out of position, does well with counter attacks and pressing but when i'm being countered the CBs always have to cover and are forced out wide, main problem im having with him. His speed is average too, not too fast not too slow but feels like the NIF speed. Average in physical challenges as well, just an average card but for 18k meh
  • Orison
    Dybala TOTS at CAM
    ay7bzqsl.png
    Exactly as disappointing as at striker, still can´t get power behind his shots, still inconsistent finishing, still weak as ****, pace and dribbling are better used at CAM than at striker tho.

Higuain TOTS
    6ol777zb.png
    Not a great record by any means, but I actually had fun playing with him, he is now relatively fast and insanely strong, one game I played against IF Chiellini and he couldn´t catch Higi and when he tried to pull his shirt, he couldn´t pull him down, his finishing is clean, his longshots are good and his heading too. But his dribbling is still meh, it´s ok for such a type of striker, but nothing special and the 3* skills make him much more predictable. 2 of those games I swapped him and Dybala around, to try Dybala at striker again and Higi at CAM and I actually liked him at CAM too.
    He basically has everything except dribbling and skills and those 2 things sadly prevent him from having a great record for me.

Nainggolan TOTS
    kmfbjk4r.png
    Just a perfect card. Insane longshots, insane dribbling, really good finishing, really strong, intercepts every ball, never gets tired, is everywhere on the pitch at the same time, but still always back when you need him, best CM in the game. Btw I played him as a RCM in 433 (4), so the record is pretty decent for that position I would say.
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2016
    That Nain looks awesome , Pjanic too , cant wait to try them , really wanted Florenzi :'(
    More updates on Griezmann @Orison ?? will probably give up on Suarez and go with him and i can upgrade to TOTS Messi with the rest, depending on some serie a prices over the week
  • DavidKing50
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Suarez tots
    I just don't know what is happening, tried him for like 10 games and he just isnt good for me. He was often on the ground and the finishing was really bad. This game is broken I played better with alcacer and icardi wtf?!?!?!
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez tots
    I just don't know what is happening, tried him for like 10 games and he just isnt good for me. He was often on the ground and the finishing was really bad. This game is broken I played better with alcacer and icardi wtf?!?!?!

Update if you give him more games please , really want to know , if not get in the Griez train :)
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    TOTS Godin - 10/10 - Best CB in the game, just buy him already, no description needed
  • markfoged
    383 posts Sunday League Hero

Modric is fantastic for me. So far he's scored more goals at LCM, than Koke has at cam.
  • Orison
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png
    As good as his stats suggest, incredible shot, incredible dribbling, incredible strength, incredible passing and he is now fast enough to outpace most CBs (in combination with a bit of LT). Is he worth 1Mil+ when someone like Griezmann is 300-400k? Probably not, but if you have the coins you should definetely spend them on him, really really fun card, 10/10

But he forces too many ragequits, 3 people quit after he scored the 1:0 in the first 10mins, ruining his record :/

TOTS Ben Arfa
    wrc73osb.png
    Probably one of my biggest disappointments so far. Yes he is relatively fast and strong, has 5* skills and good dribbling, but his shot was just bad for me, couldn´t score the longshots I expected him to score and couldn´t even finish chances in the box. He also played in those early ragequit games that I had with Ibra, so his stats might have been a bit better if I could finish those games, but still an underwhelming performance, his TIF can do the same for much less coins, 6/10

TOTS Matuidi
    gri5xwkf.png
    Really good card, he still can´t finish anything inside the box, but he can do everything else, he even scored a longshot with his right foot. Played like a left-footed Nainggolan TOTS without the finishing ability, but pace, longshots, passing, dribbling, interceptions, physical is all on point, 9/10

TOTS Lacazette
    eb5vjvpm.png
    Incredibly good card, really really fast, awesome dribbling, awesome finishing, awesome longshots, really strong, good passing as well, if you like Griezmann TOTS you should definetely try Laca out, you won´t regret it and him+Griezmann upfront is just perfect, 10/10 for him.

This was one of his first goals for me, you don´t even need to run into the box with him :D
    bbbd24180a3bceb0c6c3c7a285199f5c.gif
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    a player doesnt have to have high goal scoring stats to be a vital contribution to a team
  • MPleuM
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Orison wrote: »
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png
    As good as his stats suggest, incredible shot, incredible dribbling, incredible strength, incredible passing and he is now fast enough to outpace most CBs (in combination with a bit of LT). Is he worth 1Mil+ when someone like Griezmann is 300-400k? Probably not, but if you have the coins you should definetely spend them on him, really really fun card, 10/10

But he forces too many ragequits, 3 people quit after he scored the 1:0 in the first 10mins, ruining his record :/

Did you try his 96 MOTM ? His he really worth the overcost ?
  • Chubz
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png

Wanting to buy him, will prob have to spend a bit to get him, just trying to wait for a good deal but doesnt seem to be happening.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    @chubz you know that you can see the price he payed for him by looking at that pic you just qouted, right ? :joy:
  • Chubz
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    Chubz wrote: »
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png

Cool,how much did you pay for him? Wanting to buy him, will prob have to spend a bit to get him, just trying to wait for a good deal but doesnt seem to be happening.
    TOTS Ibra
    8twjxz2k.png

TOTS Ben Arfa
    wrc73osb.png
    Probably one of my biggest disappointments so far. Yes he is relatively fast and strong, has 5* skills and good dribbling, but his shot was just bad for me, couldn´t score the longshots I expected him to score and couldn´t even finish chances in the box. He also played in those early ragequit games that I had with Ibra, so his stats might have been a bit better if I could finish those games, but still an underwhelming performance, his TIF can do the same for much less coins, 6/10

TOTS Matuidi
    gri5xwkf.png
    Really good card, he still can´t finish anything inside the box, but he can do everything else, he even scored a longshot with his right foot. Played like a left-footed Nainggolan TOTS without the finishing ability, but pace, longshots, passing, dribbling, interceptions, physical is all on point, 9/10

TOTS Lacazette
    eb5vjvpm.png
    Incredibly good card, really really fast, awesome dribbling, awesome finishing, awesome longshots, really strong, good passing as well, if you like Griezmann TOTS you should definetely try Laca out, you won´t regret it and him+Griezmann upfront is just perfect, 10/10 for him.

This was one of his first goals for me, you don´t even need to run into the box with him :D
    bbbd24180a3bceb0c6c3c7a285199f5c.gif

Did you win him from a bid? Cause early early this morning there was one going, and I bidded twice only, and then left it at around this same price :)
  • NNiKASS
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2016
    TOTS Boufal - impressed me a lot, got like 15 goals and 2 assists in 13 games playing at LW spot, skilling for days, also very fast what you could expect and has an accurate shot, but a bit too weak, which is the one let down, so 9/10

TOTS Nainggolan - has everything, one of the best if not the best CM in the game, awesome shots, pace and strenght, great attacker and at the same time great defender, 10/10

TOTS Acerbi - very solid CB, so strong and tall, easily worth his discard price, only lacks some pace, but for me it is not a problem, 9/10

TOTS Hamsik - has a rocket shot, very strong on/off the ball, has some nice defending abilities and also a great passer, but not the best dribbler, feels a bit sluggish, but it's not a problem, cuz I'm playing him at CF spot in 433(5) and there he is an absolute monster

TOTS Sidibe - nice partner for Boufal, very solid defensively, but not a great attacker, decent enough to link Boufal, 7.5/10

TOTS Insigne - so disappointing card, feels exactly the same like his NIF if not worse, doesn't live up to his stats absolutely, 3/10

• markfoged
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love all these reviews after 4 games :p
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    markfoged wrote: »
    Love all these reviews after 4 games :p

lol
  • Amaroczek
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

TOTS Lacazette
    eb5vjvpm.png

Do you think he will be better than Dybala?
  • Orison
    edited May 2016
    Amaroczek wrote: »

TOTS Lacazette
    eb5vjvpm.png

Do you think he will be better than Dybala?

Since I reviewed him too, yes