RIP TOTS Time - I will always love you

Comments

• Orison
    58129 posts National Treasure
    fiskzu wrote: »
    This Serie A cup seems to be less sweaty, not many people wanting this Sansone guy it seems, havent won that easy in first try yet.

BTW TOTS Insigne is the poor mans TOTS Neymar (if you are not a skiller), definitely worth buying :)

Complete opposite for me, coming up against 85+ pace teams with 4-5 TOTS :D
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    This Serie A cup seems to be less sweaty, not many people wanting this Sansone guy it seems, havent won that easy in first try yet.

BTW TOTS Insigne is the poor mans TOTS Neymar (if you are not a skiller), definitely worth buying :)

Complete opposite for me, coming up against 85+ pace teams with 4-5 TOTS :D

:lol: I guess I was lucky then, only final was difficult, guy had TOTY Pogba TOTS Nainggolan in the midfield, pain to deal with them.
    Lowest price that Nain and Salah will reach ? Any predictions ?

I am guessing 110 for Nain and 75k for Salah.

I guess it depends if Serie A will overlap with EAFC TOTS, if this happens then rip prices
  • PVFCB97xD
    13144 posts Has That Special Something
    prices are only getting higher atm :joy:
  • DefiantHD
    1031 posts Professional
    DefiantHD wrote: »
    How much will Ben Arfa settle for?

• Amargaladaster26
    9874 posts Has That Special Something
    Wasnt here yesterday, what were the lowest prices of Marekiaro, Jack Bonaventura and Barzagli?
  • CFCsjmishra
    9031 posts League Winner
    Wasnt here yesterday, what were the lowest prices of Marekiaro, Jack Bonaventura and Barzagli?

I think Barzagli was 100~.
  • PVFCB97xD
    a442700b2b27d1897fc5d01ba7471e1b.png
    :)
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    someone give me some ibra teams ideas :)
  • Amargaladaster26
    9874 posts Has That Special Something
    murazor wrote: »

80533c35c4da7bbabe5a34bf3a78cd5c.png
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »

Just need Barfa and Matweety before deploying it.

6355d18de25a4cd53b6e7422a72db28b.png
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Won the cup on first run but the gameplay was terrible. No wonder there are 10 ppl online in friend list and no one is playing fifa :joy: . Every game hitting 2-3 bars and 2 out of 4 went to penalties.
  • Mikael
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2016
    Is better buy Marchisio or Hamsik Icardi Ilicic?
  • Daddy
    Mikael wrote: »
    Is better buy Marchisio or Hamsik Icardi Ilicic?

always the forward if low on coins
  • TobyyyAlderweireld
    1297 posts Professional
    Opened two of the 55k packs (LR)

e74357c60ea3b89f4ceae26c7f4018f2.png
    125637cefe32861f090ad394f0416d44.png
  • PVFCB97xD
    7507fba25f6c6e44fbbf4ee2e949679e.png
    Grieznoob TOTS is soooo bad :joy::joy::joy::joy: every person that i played except for @On3PoundFish who had him lost the game and griezshit didnt do anything haha
  • Daddy
    how low do you think tots ben arfa will go, have 80k left now
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daddy wrote: »
    how low do you think tots ben arfa will go, have 80k left now

He was like 130k yesterday so he should go down to this during EAFC TOTS on Friday, I think
  • Orison
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    7507fba25f6c6e44fbbf4ee2e949679e.png
    Grieznoob TOTS is soooo bad :joy::joy::joy::joy: every person that i played except for @On3PoundFish who had him lost the game and griezshit didnt do anything haha

The last guy who had Tevez quit after 2mins and Tevez got a 4.0 without even touching the ball ;)
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    How do guys rate the BPL TOTS strikers against the ones of the other leagues? They are so cheap atm (excluding aguero).
  • Daddy
    How do guys rate the BPL TOTS strikers against the ones of the other leagues? They are so cheap atm (excluding aguero).

only used kane and he is solid af, kane is the best midfielder i have used this year.
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

only used kane and he is solid af, kane is the best midfielder i have used this year.

Kane is best midfielder? Do you mean Kante?

Thanks for the answer mate, i havent tried Harry Kane, only lukaku (was very good tbh) and vardy (didn't liked him).
  • Daddy

Thanks for the answer mate, i havent tried Harry Kane, only lukaku (was very good tbh) and vardy (didn't liked him).

sorry i meant dele alli, my bad
  • Orison

wtf
  • Daddy

wtf

?? , he is really outstanding
  • PVFCB97xD

wtf

Alli doesnt sound similar to Kane, from theres the wtf i guess :p
  • Orison

wtf

wtf how someone can write a paragraph about Kane when he actually meant Alli :joy:
  • Daddy

wtf

wtf how someone can write a paragraph about Kane when he actually meant Alli :joy:

i use them both in my team, my bad , duh moment lol
  • FredDarrell
    940 posts Professional

I see, thanks man, will give him a shot, he is very cheap :]
  • Daddy
    edited May 2016
    sell tots griezmann to upgrade rb higuain to tots and tif insigne to tots or keep him ??, bought him 2 days ago havent used him yet.