Which special Pogba is best value for coins?

TonyPicasso
469 posts An Exciting Prospect
Loved his NIF and was curious as to which IF version is best current value for coins. His IF-TIF aren't much stat difference in comparison, even the TOTS isn't much different from the TIF surprisingly.

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2016
    Probably the TOTY or TOTS. Heard very mixed reviews though, some love him and some hate him
  • TonyPicasso
    Shane wrote: »
    Probably the TOTY. Heard very mixed reviews though, some love him and some hate him

Same, I would imagine he's an absolute beast if his NIF is anything to go by. I have about 230k so I'm considering my options atm.
  • KingLionel10
    15081 posts World Class
    Well the TOTS has only got 23 fewer stats than the TOTY

and the TOTS has got only 45 more stats than the 89 IF

I'd stay just stick with the NIF, those kind of upgrades arent worth it for the coins unless youre loaded
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    NIF is obviously the best value by far.

For the rest; take their lowest BIN off FutBin; divide it by total stats (can be found on FutHead) and which ever has the lowest resulting number provides the best value.
  • TonyPicasso
    Hmm I guess it was a dumb question haha Im curious has to if anyone has played with the different versions and can see any notable difference
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    I've used the NIF, 89 and TOTY. The 89 and TOTY are noticeably better than his regular card imo but 89 is overall best value in terms of his special cards I'd say. That card isn't too far above your 230k budget at the moment either.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    Arachnid wrote: »
    I've used the NIF, 89 and TOTY. The 89 and TOTY are noticeably better than his regular card imo but 89 is overall best value in terms of his special cards I'd say. That card isn't too far above your 230k budget at the moment either.

I agree, am rolling 89 pogs in this team and he is such a beast!

[img][/img]j909ix.jpg