People that back out

EDDlE
1727 posts Play-Off Hero
Backing out because of division 1 kit or the player they see in the kit selection is hilarious.

Only time I'd ever back out would be in a sweaty cup that i want to win and I see Huge Gorilla pop up in the final. Wouldn't be fun to go down 0-3 in the first 10 minutes :D

Comments

• Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isn't it just some random player who pops up in the kit selection ? Not from your team
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I back out for a few reasons, but the special kits aren't the reason. I personally refuse to play anyone with a Mexican league kit or name because the games are always laggy and I don't particularly appreciate the type of play that usually encourages/requires. Also, if you're in the orange, I'm sure as hell not playing you :)
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    I back out for a few reasons, but the special kits aren't the reason. I personally refuse to play anyone with a Mexican league kit or name because the games are always laggy and I don't particularly appreciate the type of play that usually encourages/requires. Also, if you're in the orange, I'm sure as hell not playing you :)

You back out because of a Mexican league kit or name ? Wow.. Every place has laggy connections not just Mexicans
  • Jfo88
    22590 posts Club Captain

• ManTrain
    2966 posts National Call-Up
    I back out until I'm the home squad. Sue me.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

You back out because of a Mexican league kit or name ? Wow.. Every place has laggy connections not just Mexicans

Agreed. But those other spots are a crapshoot and our friendly neighbors to the South it's pretty much 100%. So like I said, no thanks.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Jfo88 wrote: »

• EDDlE
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Isn't it just some random player who pops up in the kit selection ? Not from your team

No, it's from your team. I have four legends so one of them pop up and they back out.

I have no choice but to play beast fc and endure the jajaja messages since I play at night and here in California, we link up with the Mexicans after 9.

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Beast fcs always suck agsinst me
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    EDDlE wrote: »

No, it's from your team. I have four legends so one of them pop up and they back out.

I have no choice but to play beast fc and endure the jajaja messages since I play at night and here in California, we link up with the Mexicans after 9.

A stubborn Washingtonian feels your pain :|
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2016

What your saying about the player in the kit screen isn't completely true. On your screen one of your players pops up. But on opponents screen it's just a random player in your kit that comes up. If you actually watch who the guy in your opponents kit next game you play, 99% of the time he's not in your opponents team lol
  • EDDlE
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cphee1987 wrote: »

What your saying about the player in the kit screen isn't completely true. On your screen one of your players pops up. But on opponents screen it's just a random player in your kit that comes up. If you actually watch who the guy in your opponents kit next game you play, 99% of the time he's not in your opponents team lol

Had no idea? I will watch closely next time. I always thought whenever Okocha or another legend popped up they would **** right off haha

• jenksiee123
    20873 posts Club Captain
    I've had people back out on me because I had the EA Access kit on :D
  • Cphee1987
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    Cphee1987 wrote: »

Had no idea? I will watch closely next time. I always thought whenever Okocha or another legend popped up they would **** right off haha

Na if you watch some of them are even just generic players. I've recently had Adam Johnson pop up as oppositions kit model and he's not even in game anymore :joy: don't get why people back out from games at all. If they back out because your wearing a Div 1 kit then they will never improve. Surely it should be a challenge to play a better opponent
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

Agreed. But those other spots are a crapshoot and our friendly neighbors to the South it's pretty much 100%. So like I said, no thanks.

Same here...back out to every Mexican logo or kit to avoid the AWFUL lag that I know I will endure if I stay in the game. Their connections are literally always the worst I ever play, so I just avoid them like the plague.
  • TaRpInOs
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    for me it feels special to win black kit team. And if I lose, I know I have lost to div1 tile owner. so no regrets...
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    TaRpInOs wrote: »
    for me it feels special to win black kit team. And if I lose, I know I have lost to div1 tile owner. so no regrets...

image.jpg
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    TaRpInOs wrote: »

image.jpg

Not even a single letter?
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    My Fut Founder title ensues alot of people to leave straight away
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Eff that noise, I'll take 10 FUT founders over anyone with a September 15 or later start date ;)
  • Il THE WOLF lI

Eff that noise, I'll take 10 FUT founders over anyone with a September 15 or later start date ;)

I'll take 20 fut founders before 1 Mexico Kit/Logo lol
  • TheDreamer
    3112 posts National Call-Up
    I always back out against idiots with Kinect on and also against everyone who has an Arab team name or gamertag.

Have no problem playing against the Div1 kit as Im quite sure at least 90% of people Im playing agaisnt won Div1 many times.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4617 posts National Call-Up
    I can usually gage a player by they're name, kit and team name. So if I get a gut feeling I back out, mainly because I don't want to play spammers or whining kids. Im not bothered if you have a unlockable kit.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    I won't play anyone with an EA Kit. It's going to be a complete sweat fest if I do play.

I won't play anyone with "beast" or "inter ya nan" etc team names.

Nobody with Kinect on.

Nobody with Mexican kits.

Nobody with French names, or Arab names or Mexican names.

Orange bar, I back out.

If it takes you longer than two seconds to ready up - I back out.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Anything to do with sweat/skills in the name
    Liverpool badge and kit people
    Anyone with two kits the same
    Anyone who refuses to swap kits
    Anyone with kisses in their gamer tag
    Anyone called "class on grass"

That's the people I should avoid. In reality I press A and then regret playing yet another ****.
  • Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Anything to do with sweat/skills in the name
    Liverpool badge and kit people
    Anyone with two kits the same
    Anyone who refuses to swap kits
    Anyone with kisses in their gamer tag
    Anyone called "class on grass"

That's the people I should avoid. In reality I press A and then regret playing yet another ****.

LOL, same here ... including the final bit!

(except for Liverpool badge and kit, not an issue with that; instead, add "Inter Ya Nan" in the avoid at all costs section, and any racist/disturbing team name - in reality, when I really don't like the team name I do back out)

• Galaynn
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    I back out until I'm the home squad. Sue me.

can't sue you unfortunately, stupidity is not ground for legal action
  • Hujaber
    4841 posts Big Money Move
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    I always back out against idiots with Kinect on and also against everyone who has an Arab team name or gamertag.

Have no problem playing against the Div1 kit as Im quite sure at least 90% of people Im playing agaisnt won Div1 many times.

why is Arab to good for you?
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    People that feel the need to show off that they won division one generally aren't that good,
    Played a guy that had the bellow team with the black kit (all highest versions of cards)
    .....Weah...... PEA
    .............Gullit
    ...Kante..pogba..effenburg
    Carlos..Blanc..Baresi..Zanette
    ..............Cech
    The guy was rubbish, and he ended up 3 down with 34% possession
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4079 posts National Call-Up

Mine says sept.15. For some reason mine as well as many others did this at the start if this years. It originally is 13. If I get on fifa 15 it still says 13. I hate that mine says sept.15.