The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz's 4-3-3(5) aka False Nine Guide

Comments

• Krunk_Fu
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Remzy69 if you had to pick a formation out of 433 (2) or false 9, witch would it be??
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Rocking this atm! Shatov and Promes are by far some of my fav wingers this year

hBBAPcy.png
  • MikeyP_FC
    13683 posts Has That Special Something
    ethnick wrote: »

hBBAPcy.png

Very sweet team. I gotta try some of these TOTS you keep building awesome F9s around
  • ethnick
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

hBBAPcy.png

Very sweet team. I gotta try some of these TOTS you keep building awesome F9s around

@MikeyP_FC haha thanks man. i love trying out some of these TOTS players but yeah these guys are legit and cheap. this is under 400k. Shatov and Promes are to good not to have in a team. and that midfield is nice and balanced!
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    dc42d2a5183d54289c8f8c408ae8fbac.png

585cbcd204c7bd27de1144e128524637.png

Leaning towards the first one, could probably get TOTS Carvajal aswell.

Some smexy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ teams man
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

hBBAPcy.png

Awesome looking teams man!
  • ethnick

hBBAPcy.png

Awesome looking teams man!

Thanks Bud!
  • Krunk_Fu
    IF Totti a God CF
  • HH_Zorillo
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    I heard Ibra at CF as the false nine is amazing this year. I have tried Ibra in multiple formations but haven't tried him in the 4-3-3 (5) yet. I have about 150K to spare. What is the best team that can be made with this budget (I already have NIF Ibra)?

It's preferable to not use Lucas as the RW. He's a good player but not a game changer, imo. I wonder which version of ADM is the best -- CM, LW or RW?
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    I heard Ibra at CF as the false nine is amazing this year. I have tried Ibra in multiple formations but haven't tried him in the 4-3-3 (5) yet. I have about 150K to spare. What is the best team that can be made with this budget (I already have NIF Ibra)?

It's preferable to not use Lucas as the RW. He's a good player but not a game changer, imo. I wonder which version of ADM is the best -- CM, LW or RW?

RW in 433-5
  • HH_Zorillo

RW in 433-5

Yep, I figured.

So, if ADM is my RW, who in your opinion is a good LW for Ibra to play with? Is it Reus? I tried him before and he's been uninspiring for me. I'm willing to give him a go one more time.

I've tried Ribery and liked him.

Never tried Hazard, Sanchez or James (LW).
  • HH_Zorillo
    IF LW 87 Cavani looks good too. Has anyone tried him before?
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

RW in 433-5

Yep, I figured.

So, if ADM is my RW, who in your opinion is a good LW for Ibra to play with? Is it Reus? I tried him before and he's been uninspiring for me. I'm willing to give him a go one more time.

If budget allows you, I will say go for Neymar but Hazard is top class.

Hazard-Ibra-Di Maria
    Fabregas-Pastore
    Matic
    Azpi-Cahill-Silva-Aurier
    Sirigu
  • HH_Zorillo

RW in 433-5

Yep, I figured.

Hazard-Ibra-Di Maria
    Fabregas-Pastore
    Matic
    Azpi-Cahill-Silva-Aurier
    Sirigu

Is there a difference between the 88 Neymar & 90 Neymar? On the PS4, there is a ~35,000 coin difference. I can't afford the 90 Neymar but I can afford the 88 version. But that diminishes about 90% of my budget lol
  • Mustaine
    67 posts Park Captain
    I have about 160k on xbone, is this the best team to make?

Reus Ibra ADM

If Gotze Vidal Pastore

Alaba Boateng Thiago Silva Aurier

Trapp
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

RW in 433-5

Yep, I figured.

Hazard-Ibra-Di Maria
    Fabregas-Pastore
    Matic
    Azpi-Cahill-Silva-Aurier
    Sirigu

Is there a difference between the 88 Neymar & 90 Neymar? On the PS4, there is a ~35,000 coin difference. I can't afford the 90 Neymar but I can afford the 88 version. But that diminishes about 90% of my budget lol

go with 88 then. 88 is just as good imo.

Neymar-Iniesta-Alba will be deadly
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Mustaine wrote: »
    I have about 160k on xbone, is this the best team to make?

Reus Ibra ADM

If Gotze Vidal Pastore

Alaba Boateng Thiago Silva Aurier

Trapp

looks good but Thiago > Gotze
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Krunk_Fu wrote: »
    @Remzy69 if you had to pick a formation out of 433 (2) or false 9, witch would it be??

False 9 for me this year. But 433(2) is still very good as well.
  • HH_Zorillo
    I decided to go with Hazard. If I choose the 88 Neymar, I won't have much of a budget afterwards to fill out the rest of the team.

❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz you suggested this team for me:

Hazard-Ibra-Di Maria
    Fabregas-Pastore
    Matic
    Azpi-Cahill-Silva-Aurier
    Sirigu

Would it be better if I replace Matic with Vidal and the CBs to Bayern's CBs (Boateng and Benatia) and the keeper is Leno? Would that work?
  • Krunk_Fu
    anyone tried MOTM Draxler CF?
  • HH_Zorillo
    This is the team I went with:

VVineNe.jpg

Thoughts?
  • Remzy69

VVineNe.jpg

Thoughts?

Looks awesome man!

• BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

VVineNe.jpg

Thoughts?

Looks amazing. TOTS Bruno is the best CDM ive used this year so far as well as TOTS Pereira.
  • Remzy69
    edited May 2016
    @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz : Was thinking of building this squad, I'm in a skilly mood :)

2je6amh.png

It looks perfect to me, what do you think?
    Or would you build a squad with TOTS Griezman/TOTS Muller instead? Really wanna have 1 super good player like Messi or Ronaldo and build from there. Budget is 750k on ps4 tho.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Remzy69 wrote: »

2je6amh.png

Or would you build a squad with TOTS Griezman/TOTS Muller instead? Really wanna have 1 super good player like Messi or Ronaldo and build from there.

Looks good but I think you need bigger CDM besides that team looks fine.
  • Remzy69

2je6amh.png

Or would you build a squad with TOTS Griezman/TOTS Muller instead? Really wanna have 1 super good player like Messi or Ronaldo and build from there.

Just wondering, what would you build with 750k on ps4?
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

2je6amh.png

Ronaldo - TOTS Lucas Perez - Robben
    Iniesta-Thiago
    Vidal
    Alba-Boateng-TOTS Tah-TOTS Weiser
    Neuer
  • Remzy69

2je6amh.png

Ronaldo - TOTS Lucas Perez - Robben
    Iniesta-Thiago
    Vidal
    Alba-Boateng-TOTS Tah-TOTS Weiser
    Neuer

Looks creative, thanks mate, might give it a try. You still on the same instructions for False 9? Cut inside on the wingers and stay back on the CDM? I like having my fullbacks on balanced.
    Also experimented with Stay central + Target man on the CF and it's really good for possession play, but I find that when I put CF on standard instructions he scores way more.
  • EisenErmin
    7458 posts Big Money Move
    After getting bored of my bread and butter 4411 Formation i gave the false nine a try. Plays completely different but i like it.
    Maybe the workrates of my midfielders (all 3 have high/high) are not the best, but at least they all come back to defend. Did not realy want to buy someone expensive, so i used what i had in my Club:

Ribery - Benzema TIF- Feghouli
    Tolisso IF - Koke TOTS
    Vidal
    Kurzawa - Boatend - Benatia - Gaspar IF
    Neuer

Mario Gaspar IF is almost discard prize (12K) and the best rightback i have used this year. He has high passing, he is strong and very good stats Overall. Only 83 pace, but for me ist enough. I can highly recommend him regardless of Formation.

Unfortunatly i forgot my finishing boots at home for the first two games and lost both (2-3, 1-2) . But i created so many chances and was hitting the post a couple of times. Benzema alone should have scored 3 each game at least. The third game gave me confidence because i destroyed a Messi/Ronaldo/Griezman TOTS 4312 by 6-0. Benzema had a 5point game by scoring a Hattrick and giving two assists to easy tap ins the empty net. Really was a great game for me and keeps me using this Formation for th next days, maybe longer.

• Deko2908
    65 posts Park Captain
    this team???

wzwtkPU.png