How is TOTS Arnautovic as ST?

Bouzid18
1787 posts Play-Off Hero
Or in general? I think he's worth a try for that price. Anyone used him?

Comments

  • Fifashock
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    At cf in false 9 he is amazing. Hes like a fast Ibra
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    I played him as lone striker in 451(2) when I was a bit desperate the other day. He worked very well. He can link up play well and he can certainly do it all on his own if need be.
  • Jason1986
    6925 posts Big Money Move
    Tried him in a false 9 at CF. Was alright on the ball, but never really in the positions I wanted. Certainly didn't feel like he had pace above 80.

    Think as a CAM he'd be perfect, but not spearheading the attack.
  • Juugetsu
    53 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Tried him in a false 9 at CF. Was alright on the ball, but never really in the positions I wanted. Certainly didn't feel like he had pace above 80.

    Think as a CAM he'd be perfect, but not spearheading the attack.

    This is exactly how I felt, always out of position and it didn't really feel like he had the pace and strength his stats says he does.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    thank you guys. i ll try him
  • JGCramp
    1373 posts Professional
    Juugetsu wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Tried him in a false 9 at CF. Was alright on the ball, but never really in the positions I wanted. Certainly didn't feel like he had pace above 80.

    Think as a CAM he'd be perfect, but not spearheading the attack.

    This is exactly how I felt, always out of position and it didn't really feel like he had the pace and strength his stats says he does.

    I had the same experience re. his pace/strength. It felt like he was running in a pool. I used him for several matches at striker and he was invisible 90% of the time; the other 10% of the time he would score when given the chance.
  • Juugetsu
    53 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JGCramp wrote: »
    Juugetsu wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Tried him in a false 9 at CF. Was alright on the ball, but never really in the positions I wanted. Certainly didn't feel like he had pace above 80.

    Think as a CAM he'd be perfect, but not spearheading the attack.

    This is exactly how I felt, always out of position and it didn't really feel like he had the pace and strength his stats says he does.

    I had the same experience re. his pace/strength. It felt like he was running in a pool. I used him for several matches at striker and he was invisible 90% of the time; the other 10% of the time he would score when given the chance.

    Yeah M/M players love to dissapear when they are not a CM
  • Fifashock
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like the m/m at CF, i can always pass the ball to him. Sometimes he makes runs forward, and with his strength he bullies defenders around :p he's got 22 in 24 all in d1 for me, and Im not the best player around
Sign In or Register to comment.