How's Roberto Carlos?

Gale420
3990 posts National Call-Up
TOTY Marcelo is getting a little stale, is he worth the extra 200-300k more he would cost? Or is it just nostalgia?

Cheers >:)

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator
    Tots Luis ;)

Spend your coins elsewhere :)
  • KingLionel10
    15024 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Tots Luis ;)

Have you seen his team? He doesn't need to spend the coins elsewhere haha
  • Gale420
    Tots Luis ;)

Is he good? Never actually used a luis this year :lol:
  • WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Tots Luis ;)

Very.

Show me your team :p
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2016
    I've only used him for 14 matches so far, but he is amazing! I was worried about his defending stat, but he is great! If you have used TOTY Alves, picture him but a LB who is in position every time, and that's Roberto Carlos.
  • Diggy
    13629 posts Has That Special Something
    He's unique & worth the coins if your team is stacked already
  • Gale420
    Tots Luis ;)

So true :joy:
    Tots Luis ;)

Very.

Looking at his stats he seems very well rounded!

oqKX0NG.jpg

Tempted to get one of the Bales to try instead of Modders as he is about to hit 500 games and is becoming stale as well! :s
  • VICTAAAA
    10776 posts Has That Special Something
    IMO, best fullback in the game. many will comment on his cost or how Luis/Marcelo will suffice but they honestly won't be as good. if you have the coins to try, i suggest you try him once in your FUT career.
  • Gale420
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    IMO, best fullback in the game. many will comment on his cost or how Luis/Marcelo will suffice but they honestly won't be as good. if you have the coins to try, i suggest you try him once in your FUT career.

What would be a good price to pay for him mate?
  • Gale420
    I've only used him for 14 matches so far, but he is amazing! I was worried about his defending stat, but he is great! If you have used TOTY Alves, picture him but a LB who is in position every time, and that's Roberto Carlos.

Tempted to try TOTY Alves as well!
  • MaddMike3711
    edited May 2016

I can't recommend TOTY Alves enough honestly. He can literally play every position on the field bar GK. He is that good. If you need more convincing, I can post a few clips of amazing goals I have scored with him. :) He is in my personal top 5 cards for how fun he is to use.

Here is my back line atm, just hoping for TOTS David Luiz and I'll be set. :)

yZZW9rm.jpg

Edit I didn't put in the rest of my squad, but they are all on 10 chem. :)
  • LuckyStrikE
    3368 posts National Call-Up

I run both him and carlos. Excellent long shots and long free kicks on both.
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Luis ;)

So true :joy:
    Tots Luis ;)

Very.

Looking at his stats he seems very well rounded!

oqKX0NG.jpg

Tempted to get one of the Bales to try instead of Modders as he is about to hit 500 games and is becoming stale as well! :s

My god. How do you do it? Lol
  • Gale420

I can't recommend TOTY Alves enough honestly. He can literally play every position on the field bar GK. He is that good. If you need more convincing, I can post a few clips of amazing goals I have scored with him. :) He is in my personal top 5 cards for how fun he is to use.

yZZW9rm.jpg

That is a nice looking back four, Miranda is brilliant If you ever wana try somebody diffrent, just out a bid in on alves as I'm not sold on bellarin!
  • MaddMike3711

yZZW9rm.jpg

That is a nice looking back four, Miranda is brilliant If you ever wana try somebody diffrent, just out a bid in on alves as I'm not sold on bellarin!
    Nice! If you get him, let me know how you find him, and if you are gens person, this is his highest rated card ever. ;)
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Best LBs:
    1. Brehme
    2. R. Carlos
    3. TOTS Layun
    4. TOTS Marcelo
  • Gale420

yZZW9rm.jpg

Nice! If you get him, let me know how you find him, and if you are gens person, this is his highest rated card ever. ;)

Won him :naughty: yeh he goes nicely in my BBVA gens, gens is broken for me atm tho :s hope it's Fixed soon, I've out some time and effort in to those!
  • Gale420
    Runefang wrote: »
    Best LBs:
    1. Brehme
    2. R. Carlos
    3. TOTS Layun
    4. TOTS Marcelo

Brehme top? I used him a lot last year for chem reasons and he was solid, haven't really out much thinking in to that option this year.. That blond hair! :lol:
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Best LBs:
    1. Brehme
    2. R. Carlos
    3. TOTS Layun
    4. TOTS Marcelo

Brehme top? I used him a lot last year for chem reasons and he was solid, haven't really out much thinking in to that option this year.. That blond hair! :lol:

I love Brehme. The 5* WF, great long shots (basically as good as Carlos) and better defensive abilities make him better regardless of price. Add price into it and Brehme is waaay better.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    I set my lb/rb on stay back, that being said I've used all 5 wanted lb's this year
    1. Filipe luis
    2. Carlos
    3. Layun
    4. Marcelo
    5. Brehme
  • L1vingl1fe
    3202 posts National Call-Up
    Best LBs:
    1. Brehme
    2. R. Carlos
    3. TOTS Layun
    4. TOTS Marcelo

Totally agree with brehme being number one. He's amazing. I prefer toty Marcelo to Tots layun though