How to do this move ?

EDDlE
1726 posts Play-Off Hero
Played a guy where he'd pass to a player and the receiving player would sort of shield/body feint + let the ball pass him then go, leaving me in the dust

Comments

• mjustic
    1310 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    Just hold the right trigger while the ball is traveling towards your player.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Hold LT (I think)
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    When I hold LT do I need to point the stick towards the direction of where I want to sprint before the ball arrives ?
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    Sounds like the dummy

Hold Rb when a pass is on the way to the reciever and he will do what you are describing
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sounds like the dummy

Hold Rb when a pass is on the way to the reciever and he will do what you are describing

Perfect. Thanks man!
  • ManTrain
    2917 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's really good for a driven pass up a wing. What usually would result in a tackle for opposing player turns into 20 yards of open green for you.
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    It's really good for a driven pass up a wing. What usually would result in a tackle for opposing player turns into 20 yards of open green for you.

Yeah that's what my opponent did and had load of space to cross it. Very effective
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yup it's the dummy. Like the person above said hold RB
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1942 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2016
    Deleted
  • Diego19
    611 posts Sunday League Hero
    Borrowing the thread a bit, how do you do the fake pass when it looks like a pass but the player pulls it back again?
  • tweepey
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Diego19 wrote: »
    Borrowing the thread a bit, how do you do the fake pass when it looks like a pass but the player pulls it back again?

Stand still, hold RT and do a normal fakeshot. Only work with 4* skillers or higher
  • Diego19
    611 posts Sunday League Hero
    tweepey wrote: »
    Diego19 wrote: »

Stand still, hold RT and do a normal fakeshot. Only work with 4* skillers or higher
    thanks!