Squad worth it?

nsholmberg11
1430 posts Play-Off Hero
How would you rate this squad?

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13665076/

I think it'd compete in top divisions (in D3 now) and looks fun. i would only need to buy neuer and alaba. the alternative is to sell the squad, worth over 250k on xbox one. thoughts?

Comments

• that's pretty good. but I would get a better Right Back asap.
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah i really like the symmetry though. got a better idea?
  • nothing that will make the symmetry work , but if you wanted to keep it silver still TOTS Weiser and Tshimanga on the left would be nice too.
  • RCTID
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would consider 4-3-3(5) with that squad. Muller is much more effective at CF than at ST. He's better as a central CAM than at ST. Use Alaba as the lone CDM.
  • RCTID wrote: »
    I would consider 4-3-3(5) with that squad. Muller is much more effective at CF than at ST. He's better as a central CAM than at ST. Use Alaba as the lone CDM.

that is %100 true
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2016
    Good point, Muller is better there. But that leaves me with chemistry issues, I normally try to make sure I get 8 out of each (of course even if that's through managers and loyalty)

Edit: nevermind, i see i can get by with just enough chemistry using my german manager in the epl. Cheers!

But if you did change the outside backs what would you do? TOTS Fuchs and Weiser would be insane but way too expensive for me.
  • Lobatoo__96
    83 posts Park Captain
    Vertonghen wouldn`t get 7 chem, max 5.
  • nsholmberg11
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vertonghen wouldn`t get 7 chem, max 5.

Boom!
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/13666483/
    german manager in the epl, everyone would be at least 8
  • Lobatoo__96
    83 posts Park Captain
    edited May 2016