Is it just me that is bored of FUT?

ZeFeZ
2158 posts Fans' Favourite
I start FIFA 15 up, go into FUT and than just sit there for a few minutes and back out. Just get bored of it already when I just signed in lol. :|

Comments

• Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    yeah, several times I've really wanted to play fifa, start the game up, and before I even log onto fut, I shut down the xbox..

So boring to play lately, can't wait for tots, so I can buy my legends team
  • iSptmnky
    4628 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, I'm the same.
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I'm pretty much the same, recently started playing CM instead and it's great fun :)
  • Crumpits
    84 posts Park Captain
    I no the feeling mate you have a point I still enjoy it but mostly for building the best team I can and not the actual game play
    ZeFeZ wrote: »
    I start FIFA 15 up, go into FUT and than just sit there for a few minutes and back out. Just get bored of it already when I just signed in lol. :|

• Conor
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you not have a team to use?
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    Me too, I only started it up this morning to check if my motm toure sold overnight ( which he did finally :) ) as soon I check I switched xbox off and back to work
  • ZeFeZ
    Conor wrote: »
    Do you not have a team to use?

I got 7 teams lol, that ain't the issue at all.
  • ContraCode64
    2078 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I do that a bit too.

Log on, relist players, cycle through my teams a bit, but then I can't push myself to actually play a match.

Doesn't help that trading is such a grind now as I don't log on half as much as I used to.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Yep. Only thing I'm doing at the moment is buying gens players
  • UTG
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got an untradeable 100 chem team which is horrible, and nowt else. So UT is pretty much a game of load up, relist, and have it on in the background as wallpaper.

Been playing H2H and a bit of Pro Clubs instead. H2H D1 is full of zig-zag **** these days though. Never thought I'd say it, but I preferred the old 5atb UD days.
  • Me too.
    Just waiting for a tournament or something...
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    I've not played a match in a while now I want to buy a new team but I know I aint going to play much over the next month so I don't see the point in having players just sat in my club just losing value.

I wish ea would just have 1 big price drop so players are the price they are looking to bring them down to rather than small drops as the game is just grinding to a halt the way it is now.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    yeah it is so boaring now
  • Crumpits
    84 posts Park Captain
    I dont no if its the new update (definitely made it worse if it isn't the main reason ) or the fact that its the same every year with the totws toty Patricks day and tots
  • ZeFeZ
    Crumpits wrote: »
    I dont no if its the new update (definitely made it worse if it isn't the main reason ) or the fact that its the same every year with the totws toty Patricks day and tots

Jep, same here no clue what it is but it's just so boring now.
  • Si
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's certainly become stale - I'd love the idea of having to play certain scenarios (take 13 points from your final 5 games) or various challenges with rewards for the arcade player.
    Really, a full 38-game season with cup competitions and 'unlocking' of certain players as you go would be superb. Starting from an EA League 2 and working your way up - you'd be rewarded for actually playing the game and it would feel more like a managerial career, having to build your ultimate team empire.

But hey, while people buy it as is every year, why would they bother?
  • Paciga45
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    I can't get on console often and when I do it's to play, not trade. Since I can sell my players I can't buy new players and now it's boring to the point where I don't play much
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely I can't be in the minority by saying I enjoy the game. Some things can be better but still fun for me.
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    ...then again bubbles keep me entertained :p
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    I enjoy it; kinda.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got the same man havent played for like 3 weeks now. Never had this before
  • ZeFeZ
    Got the same man havent played for like 3 weeks now. Never had this before

Same mate, I always enjoyed FUT alot my main gamer I used to play. But since a few weeks, I just can't be bothered anymore, I start FIFA and as soon as I enter FUT i'm already bored. Than I just check the transfer market en log out.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    It's a day-to-day proposition for me but I definitely get it. Yesterday I had my first time to myself to really play in like 5 days, put my kiddo down for a nap, had everything done around the house and had about 2 hours to play. Ended up posting on the forums for half an hour, watched echoz stream for like 3 games and then finally fired up FUT and played a couple matches (both actually highly competitive/entertaining 3-1 wins for me). Felt weird not forcing in 5-6 games in that span but also kinda felt good. I donno, maybe for me this is the kind of ramping back I needed to enjoy the game more as I've been playing much better and picking my spots/walking away for a while when it gets to be too much. Weird.
  • Rubenr_rs
    531 posts Sunday League Hero
    Me too, I only started it up this morning to check if my motm toure sold overnight ( which he did finally :) ) as soon I check I switched xbox off and back to work

How long do you take to sell MOTM Touré?
    for me is impossible

How many time do you put him on the markey a day?
    Which chemestry style de you use?
  • Sgt_Pepper
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    Naa im addicted to it, mainly because i was on a 4 month break from nov to march
  • AdamLallana
    905 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm really enjoying it this year personally. Hoping to get 100 Divsion 1 titles before the end of the year :)