The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Worst TOTS Card ever?????

SteveG
1584 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 2016
I dont normally comment on individual players on this game, I know everybody seems to have different experiences with players but I wanted to find out if anybody else has tried this card, Take look at my squad, this is not the squad I used him in but the reason is to show you guys that I have used a large range and own a large range of TOTS Items, every single one I have used I feel has been great until I created a German League team with 90 rated Fahrmann in goals, I played two games in german cup last night and won both games, however here are the results:

Won 6-5 AET (opponent had 5 shots all match)
Won 4-3 (opponent had 4 shots all match)

I dont have uploads so you will have to take my word for it, But I wanted to find out has anybody else used him and have I just had a really bad experience? I mean in two games he saved only one shot out of 9, the sweat was so bad I had to turn it off and I will attempt to win Sane tonight, I dont know whether I should change my keeper at this point as he has nothing at all on De Gea, or even 86 rated Butland.

Absolute scenes...

http://postimg.org/image/r0y1jp3bl/

Comments

• Dodds
    8423 posts League Winner
    Cechs the same he just dives out the way.
  • Amargaladaster26
    7889 posts League Winner
    2 games are not enough to judge player.
  • SteveG
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 games are not enough to judge player.

I agree on the basis that its me controlling the player, However I think an exception is reasonable for a 90 rated goalkeeper that out of 9 shots , 8 ended in goals, (the only reason why I made this thread) Half the shots where from 30 yards and I would expect a 85+ rated keeper to make an attempt to save them.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    Tots Čech has been one of the best and mostconsistnet GKs i tried this year...
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    All Fahrmann cards are the same....useless.
  • Rozz
    6721 posts Big Money Move
    I swear they don't even bother changing the some players stats, it's just the nif ......
  • TheTormentor07
    1246 posts Professional
    edited May 2016
    Just use NIF Leno, he's stupid good for me, saved my a$$ many times.
  • simmarjit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Tots Čech has been one of the best and mostconsistnet GKs i tried this year...

eww no. Played 50 matches with him and he was utter ****.
  • RTS1910
    72 posts Park Captain
    I had the same with RB Buffon. He let in everything he could in the 4 games I used him. Looked absolutely broken. On the other hand SIF Handanovic I replaced him with is amazing.
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    Jup SIF Handa, tots Čech and NIF Neuer are the best i have tried this season and i have tried most of them (did not try Neuers IF or DeGeas IFs). This is when the game does not act up, if it does you might just have 45 rated GK in goal and the end result will be the same. But have had GKs who played mamazingly against me, some do every time (RB BUffon is one such example) but when he is in my team he lets in every damn shot. So all I can say GKs are just as random as the game itself, but if you find one that works for you (well also goes for any other card for that matter), keep him.

p.s.
    And like to have GKs with 190cm+, good handling, long throw trait and good reflex stats...and acrobatic style if possible. Those tend to work the best for me...
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Cech is godly

0PEetOZ.jpg
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Give Cech a glove card people and see him win games for you
  • JJJ7
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fahrmanns normal card is so bad so my surprised by this at all
  • SteveG
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Heres my other team below ... I would like to say De Gea is great and has kept me clean sheets at times where I would have otherwise conceded, however I stand by the point that Fahrmann is a joke and I regret buying him.

http://postimg.org/image/tfplpbg5t/
  • Lewis_MFC
    14 posts Ball Boy
    didn't rate andre gray at all