OT: Come on you Mariners! - Conference Playoff Final Thread - Kicked off!

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Fantastic goal.

Disallow it - find whatever stupid reason - just disallow it :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    96001 posts Moderator
    3-1

THEY'VE DONE ITTTT
  • Cadey 5
    14449 posts World Class
    The one time I don't go we win! think i should stay away from Wembley up the Mariners!
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    3-1

THEY'VE DONE ITTTT

YESSSSSSSSS @Cadey 5

WE HAVE DONE IT FINALLY
  • Cadey 5
    14449 posts World Class
    @Uberman656 can't believe! how bad I felt when we lost on pens last year was painful, but to finally win after 6 seasons play-off after play-off! I'm so excited by the little things, being back in the league cup, fa cup 1st round with no qualifiers even just wearing the kit on UT! looking forward to next week now should be some party at Wembley!
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    can't believe it's happened. just as big a dream as Leicester winning the prem for me. the dream! proper football against proper teams. some of the best fans around raising 100k for transfers out of our own pockets for this.
  • Shaanxz
    23945 posts Club Captain
    Tinpot
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Not conference but...
    1044px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png
  • Cadey 5
    14449 posts World Class
    @Qualitehhh did you donate to the operation promotion campaign at the start of the season?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33065314

think we got to 80k in the end! its not much in football terms but a massive effort from the fans no doubt covered 2/3 extra free transfers for the team only donated a fiver myself but was very proud today!
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @Qualitehhh did you donate to the operation promotion campaign at the start of the season?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33065314

think we got to 80k in the end! its not much in football terms but a massive effort from the fans no doubt covered 2/3 extra free transfers for the team only donated a fiver myself but was very proud today!
    yea I put a bit in, thought someone made it up to 100k still it's a huge amount in that league. made it too a few away games this season too,pretty sure the sides in league two will be happy we made it since the gates will be higher.

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I laugh at the badge, but I live in York for university and york city's badge genuinely looks like it was done on MS Paint.