Vieira or Matthaus CCM, 4321...

Gale420
3989 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2016
Have Vieira currently, I love him at CDM but I find he is pushing up far to much in this formation and when he does I usually lose the ball :lol: Would Matthaus be better suited? I know he is small but his attacking ability is 10x better than Vieira..

Decisions....


Edit: My current team: :sweat_smile:

TPLj6M5.png

Comments

  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Swop Gullit and Vieira around and set Vieira to stay back and see what happens.
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Barslund wrote: »
    Swop Gullit and Vieira around and set Vieira to stay back and see what happens.

    Gullit has been amazing for me out wide tho has like 30 goals in 60 games, not sure I want vieira there! :lol:
  • Sercs
    18614 posts World Class
    very attacking side - id look at replacing Modric with either a h/h or somebody who can compensate with bad work rates by being quick - maybe Bale.
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2016
    Sercs wrote: »
    very attacking side - id look at replacing Modric with either a h/h or somebody who can compensate with bad work rates by being quick - maybe Bale.

    I like an attacking side as I'm poor at defending so it helps to out score my opponents :lol: it's the more defensive CM that I'm having trouble with as im really thinking he needs to be a little better at attacking! :lol:

    Edit: also modders is packed so I don't really wana sell him, same goes for Blanc! :lol:
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Matthaus>>>>>Vieira
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Runefang wrote: »
    Matthaus>>>>>Vieira

    Was underwhelmed with him last year but I was trying to snipe him for like a month :lol: reckon he would be competent enough in defending as stated above my team is very attacking already! :joy:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Viera for sure for ccm
  • Yodafc86
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prefer Matthaus to Vieira this year..
    Sweet team mate.
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Viera for sure for ccm

    He really is grinding my gears atm tho, have him set to stay back and stay out the box but he is always running up the pitch :joy: his passing is awful as well lol, really tempted to make the change!

    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Prefer Matthaus to Vieira this year..
    Sweet team mate.

    How comes? is he not lacking in height? Ahha cheers mate, its a right sweatfest but it works! :lol:
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Viera for sure for ccm

    He really is grinding my gears atm tho, have him set to stay back and stay out the box but he is always running up the pitch :joy: his passing is awful as well lol, really tempted to make the change!

    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Prefer Matthaus to Vieira this year..
    Sweet team mate.

    How comes? is he not lacking in height? Ahha cheers mate, its a right sweatfest but it works! :lol:

    He's probably more important to my side than any of my totys.. I would sell Ronaldo or Messi before him. His defense and interceptions alone and ability to win nearly every goal kick is unparrarel .
  • Gale420
    3989 posts National Call-Up
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Viera for sure for ccm

    He really is grinding my gears atm tho, have him set to stay back and stay out the box but he is always running up the pitch :joy: his passing is awful as well lol, really tempted to make the change!

    Yodafc86 wrote: »
    Prefer Matthaus to Vieira this year..
    Sweet team mate.

    How comes? is he not lacking in height? Ahha cheers mate, its a right sweatfest but it works! :lol:

    He's probably more important to my side than any of my totys.. I would sell Ronaldo or Messi before him. His defense and interceptions alone and ability to win nearly every goal kick is unparrarel .

    I do love him, but more at cdm as apose to ccm, his passing realy does let him down, I must admit I do kick the ball to him of every goal kick and that is a massive help lol
Sign In or Register to comment.