Fifa 17 Wishlist *Feel free to add yours*

Joeypc
0 posts Ball Boy
edited May 2016
Here are some things I hope are included in Fifa 17, maybe with enough bumps, this'll get to the right people:

1. More dynamic stadiums: like Santiago Bernabeu playing the Madrid theme after scoring a goal, or the Barcelona theme playing after the game, or the annoucer shouting the players first name during a substitution and the crowd shouting the last name. Also louder crowds in bigger stadiums and close rival games (NCAA Football video games used to do it right)

2. Players exchanging kits after a close game.

3. Weekly updates changing the players hairstyles if they change it in real life.

4. Stop recycling celebration animations and update them, like Ronaldo no longer does the Right Here Right Now, he just does 3 hops and turns.

5. Replays are not exclusive to shots but can also be replayed if a nice dribble was made.

6. Fix the aerial battles.

7. Cut scenes to managers shouting at players.

8. More nutmegs.

9. A button to spin off of a defender when going straight into them without the ball (for a long pass or after a nutmeg, etc.)

10. Injured player walk offs and walk ons.

11. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!

12. More legends like Puyol, Ronaldo and Beckham.

13. More kits per team like the ones used the year before.

14. The player that you're facing to pass to has a slight glow (and an option to turn it off in the menus) This avoids the annoying situation when your pass goes to someone you're not meant to pass to.

15. User pre-set adjustable formations that can be changed on the fly during a game.
Post edited by Joeypc on

Comments

• danh27
    1 posts Ball Boy
    i think a lot of people would like all grounds in the championship because i know EA don't tend to add stuff non premiership la liga bbva ect but there will be some clubs in the championship that will never get promoted so i think its's unfair that they will never have there ground featured in fifa 17 please make this happen i would like this to be added as there a load of championship fans asking this
  • Igorcpi
    18 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA 2017 needs:
    1. More latin soccer teams and stadiums.
    Where are Peñarol and Nacional in FIFA 16?!
    Where is La Bombonera stadium?!
    The game doesn't have any of the uruguayan teams.
    2. Libertadores and Champions League with all of the teams.
  • Ea por favor coloque a Liga dos campeões no modo online no fifa 17 mudar as faces dos jogadores tipo Neymar não parece muito Dy Bala Douglas Costa e vários outros . No fifa 16 não tem jogos com chuvas no Ultimate tam não tem o spray do juiz no modo online só no offline baixem mas o mercado de transferência no fifa 16 foi um absurdo no inicio valores muito alto e quem comprou perdeu muito coins . coloquem Ronaldo o fenômeno como Legend
  • Improving one player mode
    Current AI is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and the feeling is that the AI shifting freely between different levels of difficulty, even if you choose a difficulty level when entering the game.
    1. Chasing AI around the pitch is not fun. No EA, you have not succeeded in making chasing fun.
    2. Going to over time of one of the matches of the tournaments is routine, like clockwork, why? I have nothing better to do than play a pre-arranged extension? Matches are also too long - and no, after 300 matches, it is not exciting to go to the shootout.
    3. AI Press, chances and corners at the end of the half, same story every game, do you have a different story to tell? More intelligent goalkeepers - or goalkeepers with more control to the player - catching balls not tip into corners.
    4. Too many "locked" matches - this type of games is useless boring to play - no matter how they end these types of matches completely lacks joy.
  • Igorcpi
    18 posts Ball Boy
    FIFA 17 should have other alternative teams and they can be bought by the players, like Serie B and Serie C of Brazilian leagues and second division of Argentinian teams.
    FIFA has to think more in the Brazilian, Uruguayan and Argentinian teams in the next FIFA games.
  • James6285
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Absolutely necessary is to change the coloured triangle above the players. I mean this fading, getting brighter when player is getting tired is a good idea to see directly the potential of the used player, but when you play with 3 friends in a game and red is getting to change to orange/yellow (same with other colours) you can not distinguish between your own player and the one of your teammate.
    Other different small things in general: possibility to turn off physical fatigue and injuries for friendly games; possibility in own tournaments to set only 5 star teams; give advantage when offside; Uploads always the same (just freekicks) better is to save replays on your own in a replay-theater like years before; players always running like hell behind balls they will never reach, even if the ball will be in own hand they are trying to get it, are failing and even playing it out by themselves; there is no place to see your achieved trophies for winning temporary tournaments in FUT eg, maybe a rack or small cabinet.
  • Ramboen90
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Why wish for anything new in FIFA17? The game has become a lottery. In FIFA 18 I guess you can let the controller lay still, the result of the game will already be decided.
  • Joe_1872
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Ibrox.
  • Deni323
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2016
    1. Realistic gameplay

yeah I know, I'm greedy and expect too much.
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    1. To be able to play beautiful football again (fifa13) was the last time.
  • WSneijder10
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    creative wrote: »
    1. To be able to play beautiful football again (fifa13) was the last time.

Agreed !
  • barnseyblade
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Sort the servers, fixing the lag.

/
  • DanSaunders
    499 posts Sunday League Hero
    U21 teams for be a pro career modes, international and clubs. Rather than either not playing at all aged 17 or being straight in the first team.

Also the ability to start on the bench and be brought on.. rather either starting or not being involved whatsoever
  • THJ71
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    Apart from all the online problems which is causing anger amongst Fifa gamers and EA refuse to acknowledge and sort out, there is also the stupidity of when going for promotion in FUT, the matchmaking is bullshhhht. It is hard enough trying fight through the in game BS game in promotion games without the matchmaking.

Why can't it simply become harder the higher up the divisions you go instead of putting you up against higher ranked opponents when in a promotion situation

This needs to change in 17, but I doubt it would as its intent is to drive you to buy fifa points and improve your squad.

And yes the cursor above the players head is about invisible and needs sorting
  • bcs95
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Some players should have a 'chip finish' trait and you should be able to score those type of goals in game. For example Messi always does this in real life like he did against Neuer in the Champo League Semi final last year.

Ultimate Team needs: MUCH higher pack weight, some sort of Wager system would set the scene on fire! Also make it so when you pick a 4312 formation in draft it doesnt give you 3 choices of ST's and still about 10 choices of wingers.
  • DXG
    64 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I only play draft on fifa 16 because i dint really like fifa anymore but Passing was better in fifa 15 and all you had to do was sprint dribble.

I shouldn't complain about this but I get TOTY messi and ronaldo so much, I want to use giggs, best, Keane, viera, MaldinI even pogba TOTY ramos more often.

When I get a 4321 formation I dont want 5 wingers as my captains.

more FUT draft tokens in packs

higher pack weight or at least lower the price in fifa points I mean £10 for 1600? That's a 7.5k pack and a 5k pack. Or for TOTS that's 5 7.5k packs and a 5k pack. Or instead reduce the price of the pack so it doesn't cost 150 fifa points so we can buy more and get a chance of getting a TOTS

I know it will cost loads to have certain legends in but you could take legend cards out of fifa and replace them with better ones cant you? don't put loads in but like 4 or 5 of the fan favourites like the Thierry Henry and ronaldo?

Sort the tackling out I can't receive the ball without being snapped from behind with the tackler still managing to win the ball.

I find the game predictable, when certain things happen like players running into each other, I normally end up losing
  • Gica
    14 posts Ball Boy
    The classic defense must be extinguished.
  • AndrewM86
    3 posts Ball Boy
    In career mode, make the shirt numbers and sleeve badges appropriate to the club's current league in-game. If, for example, I get a team promoted to the Premier League, their sleeves would show the Premier League badges and the names and numbers would be in the Premier League font. It would also be a nice touch if they'd have different sleeve badges for cup matches.
  • AndrewM86
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I don't know if this is the right place to bring this up, but when I'm playing as Stoke away, the commentary refers to the Stoke fans as the Britannia Roar. That's not right, as it's only the Britannia Roar when it's at the (currently named) Britannia Stadium.
  • AndrewM86
    3 posts Ball Boy
    When creating a player, allow me to pick a first name for the commentary to use, like you can with the surname. Also, add the custom names to the stadium announcements.
  • Futbol22
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    How about EA stop making FIFA & allow another company the chance to make a better game?
  • Funk43
    13 posts Ball Boy
    AndrewM86 wrote: »
    In career mode, make the shirt numbers and sleeve badges appropriate to the club's current league in-game. If, for example, I get a team promoted to the Premier League, their sleeves would show the Premier League badges and the names and numbers would be in the Premier League font. It would also be a nice touch if they'd have different sleeve badges for cup matches.

^ This ^

and also a separate tab in the Catalogue for Boots.
  • Funk43
    13 posts Ball Boy
    MLS overhaul.

Designated Players. 3 Outside of wage budget players

Rookie Draft. Pretty easy, just a pool of new players with the worst performing teams getting the first picks

I like starting my career mode in MLS with the aim of getting a job in europe
  • rsclaret
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Update the graphics. lightings improved with a few next gen bells and whistle,s but the overall look has been the same for the last 8 years. this gen should be aiming for photo realism in game cam.
    keepers at the moment have super human reflexes, saving shots they shouldnt, but falling out of the way of most shots that are "down their throats".
    Keepers also wander to the edge of their box when play is in opposition half. Would be an authentic addition.
    Unlike 99% on this forum. I have learned how to defend in this game and enjoy playing Legendary without the sense that Im being cheated. I dont think gameplay in general is that far off. (I do appreciate good football and do own Pes 2016).
    With regards to improvements in gameplay, I think team styles need variety, over exaggerate if necessary. Some passing animations need tweaking ie playing along the back, only for your team mate to carelessly flick the ball rather than give a firm pass can be frustrating and costly sometimes.
    players using their preffered foot no matter what. Countless attacks ruined by attempting to bend the ball around the keeper only for the striker to hit with other foot changing the angle completely.
    Tweaks to collision engine, making players harder to knock over, thus negating penalties given for contact made by a momentum animation.
  • zEpick
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ability to play with older fifa cards! in a separate game mode.
  • airpreezy
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2016
    - slower more tactical gameplay -> just like the fifa 16 demo would be perfect
    - career like in fifa 07 -> staff upgrade, stadium upgrade, ticket price, manager level, sponsors,friendlies
    - remove global scouting, its bu*ls**
    - penalty mode
    - no more "x" button defending
    - bundesliga scan and all stadiums + millerntor
    - more third kits
    - ligue 1 orginal captain armbands
    - more depth for career like nba2k16 does
    - no more super fast sonic gameplay for seasons

create a club:

upload or create an logo
    create a stadium
    create kits (home,away,third,goalkeeper: captain armband)

edit player:

let us edit star player

ability to import legends in career mode or other teams
  • Deni323
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah sure all those cosmetics innovations , new leagues and national teams are nice.

BUT...

what's the point of it all when the gameplay sucks.

I mean don't get me wrong it's still the best football game out there but that is just due to even worse competitors.

The game is late like 3 years with current technological capabilities.

Just look at nba 2k16 how advanced that game looks like in comparison to fifa.

not to even mention GTA 5 or Uncharted 4
  • airpreezy
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    Deni323 wrote: »
    Yeah sure all those cosmetics innovations , new leagues and national teams are nice.

BUT...

I mean don't get me wrong it's still the best football game out there but that is just due to even worse competitors.

as i said, the gameplay from the fifa 16 demo was nearly perfect
    than the game was released and it was also very good, but after patch 1.01 it was absolutely bu**sh**
  • Gica
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I agree that the game sucks! Only it is played because others are worse. It is clear that the results of the online games are interfered programming statistics. Some points should be improved before improving the graph: 1. extinguish the "classic defense"; 2. reduce the game speed; 3. improve the artificial intelligence.
  • Gica
    14 posts Ball Boy
    airpreezy wrote: »
    Deni323 wrote: »

BUT...

as i said, the gameplay from the fifa 16 demo was nearly perfect
    than the game was released and it was also very good, but after patch 1.01 it was absolutely bu**sh**