The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

The Say "Thank You" To EA Thread

Comments

• Whatever EA do they can't make everyone happy. I wouldn't say thank you since I can't sell, players but when I do I can get some decent players because there cheaper now.
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Mishka wrote: »
    i got a nice amount of coins to buy if bale, and the will to spend them. yet i can't really find that bale on the market, THANK YOU EA.

i need to quote you, sadly...
    I hadnt any kind of problems with the inflation and the previous market, but now the game is just an hell

• WellWornSock
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    lol
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kaede wrote: »
    Isn't that what I wrote? Honestly, I could flip a card for 600c every minute easily, but without WebApp nobody has time for that. The point is, you shouldn't look short term for your fixes. The market was broken a long time ago, so it's nothing new this year. They should trial their system and nobody should expect otherwise now really, as it's the only logical thing to do.

Gameplay? Every year it gets better. As much as I loved FIFA 11, I could bend finesse shots from impossible angles and distances into the net. There were homing missiles. There was pace being incredibly stupid, not that it isn't still important but I actually can use people under 70 pace. We've come a long way.

If they sort the market, I'd be a happy person really. They kind of owe it to all of us and we should hold complaints until next year.
    The game play is better than FIFA 11 but there are so many flaws and that cannot be denied.
  • They Caged Non
    5129 posts Big Money Move
    hmmmm, one thread has a 45 million coin team, the other says thanks for banning coin sellers, interesting
  • sxckarma
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    im supposing EA put these crazy ranges so that you can see as the only chance to pick the cards you want is opening packs. They are not thinking we buying Sif Shaquiri for 800 k? but they know everyone want if fellaini at 30...but noone on the market...
    and final, to close the show they put some crazy minimum on some shittie players that you dont have any chance to recover the coins used opening packs...
    so ppls throwing money in game seems the only option they left to everyone
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Sigh...cream rises and the **** sinks...it will all work itself out.
  • Andrew
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can somebody just ban this guy? Sgt_Pepper? WHAT A LIER , in his other thread he said he bought coins, and how does he have Robben CR7 Messi TOTY Ramos, if Boateng and IF Bale in his team without buying coins haha . 2sbpxyh.png
  • Verstappen
    4249 posts National Call-Up
    Well, well well. I think we can stay away if the kids with new forums...
  • ItsMeNate
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    giphy.gif
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Andrew wrote: »
    Can somebody just ban this guy? Sgt_Pepper? WHAT A LIER , in his other thread he said he bought coins, and how does he have Robben CR7 Messi TOTY Ramos, if Boateng and IF Bale in his team without buying coins haha . 2sbpxyh.png

I'm sure glad I spent a minute looking at those pictures that "prove" NOTHING. Pepper is a troll and I think he's full of it, too, but your off/base theories about no one being able to have any good players without hearing because you don't have the timing/wherewithal to do so is a very weak position Imo.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    ItsMeNate wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Thats funny and creepy.

• COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Well, after Blarix and Big Blue and a few others in the old forum kids should understand NOTHING will go unnoticed. Witch Hunting is real here so hopefully they get real quick that they need to be honest at all times.
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Wait... this kid claims he left fifa in November... came back when price ranges came... now has a 20m+ coin team... and did it by having a load of coins in November (when inflation wasnt that bad) and trading under the price ranges (when its actually a deflationary situation).

I call BS
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    The best defense is a great offense right?

Coin buyers are quick to accuse everyone else to take the attention off them.
  • killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    Right.

Not only that but judging by his futscope record in the other thread, I bet he's a lb y spammer.

Embarrassing having those players and still resort to cheap tactics and exploits to win games.
  • unklej
    1136 posts Professional
    This thread has the potential to turn into the legendary Blarix thread from the old forums.

Can't wait.

OP has been proven as a liar, haha.
  • Andrew
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

I'm sure glad I spent a minute looking at those pictures that "prove" NOTHING. Pepper is a troll and I think he's full of it, too, but your off/base theories about no one being able to have any good players without hearing because you don't have the timing/wherewithal to do so is a very weak position Imo.

It's clear he's lieing . First he says he never bought coins then he says he is not the only one who buys coins
  • Andrew
    Still you didnt show us show you play in DIV 1 haha @Sgt_Pepper
  • Andrew
    A clear view fxgtv9.png
  • Andrew
    How are they your targets @Sgt_Pepper with 0 coins ? xdhxee.png
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    ****_Benz wrote: »
    BAD TROLL 1/10
    rt
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will say thanks for making Messi affordable for once!
    97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif
    Nice sarcasm there buddy ;)
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    A clear view fxgtv9.png

It read just fine the other way buddy, you're reading right over the sarcasm in his post and using it as proof. Like I said, I think he's fishy as all get out and pretty annoying to boot, I just don't like unsubstantiated statements being presented as "look, I have proof!" when you have nothing other than the shared suspicions of the group in reality.

And like it or not, he's posted a futscope record that clearly shows he's won a D1 title. I wouldn't be shocked based off his demeanor and apparent age if he played like as much of a sweaty troll as he acts when he posts around here, but call a spade a spade man, it's all I was saying in the first place...
  • Andrew
    edited April 2015
    A clear view fxgtv9.png

[/quote]It read just fine the other way buddy, you're reading right over the sarcasm in his post and using it as proof. Like I said, I think he's fishy as all get out and pretty annoying to boot, I just don't like unsubstantiated statements being presented as "look, I have proof!" when you have nothing other than the shared suspicions of the group in reality.

And like it or not, he's posted a futscope record that clearly shows he's won a D1 title. I wouldn't be shocked based off his demeanor and apparent age if he played like as much of a sweaty troll as he acts when he posts around here, but call a spade a spade man, it's all I was saying in the first place...[/quote]

Ok Good for him winning D1 . But why isnt he showing us his gameplay?

• killaree
    975 posts Semi-Pro
    To be fair to the lad WaCoug615 is right, he was just being sarcastic with that post. Doesnt proove anything.

Is this kid the same person who made a post not too long ago on the old forums claiming how good he was, saying 'Son' a million times and calling out **** Benz? Definite troll if so.
  • Thank you EA, for promising to stop coin sellers at the start of the FIFA 15, but you were to lazy to do that since you were earning $. Instead, when things went really bad, you decided to screw absolutely every player and ruin your best game mode. Thank you, also, for having lagy servers and making players near unsaleable :) Your game is absolutely amazing, you guys deserve another poo award.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    killaree wrote: »
    To be fair to the lad WaCoug615 is right, he was just being sarcastic with that post. Doesnt proove anything.

Is this kid the same person who made a post not too long ago on the old forums claiming how good he was, saying 'Son' a million times and calling out **** Benz? Definite troll if so.

Yep, the same kid.

• Kaede
    4907 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2015
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

This so much. Keep the discussion on topic. If you want me to actually ban someone, you'll need a lot more leg work than this. Right now, everyone that is digressing are actually not being constructive. It's helping nobody and should be cut out.

Fun fact, me and a few other moderators were the same ones that banned the "son" guy. Everyone has a clean slate on the new forum, for better or for worse, but as @COACH said, cream rises and **** sinks. Stop crying about speculation and accusations about gameplay. If he deserves to be banned, he will be eventually.