Francois Coquelin for Arsenal

15 games played, not enough

• Helpmyxbox
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    HenryPPFC wrote: »
    Francois Coquelin for Arsenal

15 games played, not enough

As Aaron said, the TOTS is about players who have both played most games in the season and have got good stats/been thoroughly consistent through the WHOLE season.
    Which is why 15 games isn't enough :)
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Boothy wrote: »
    Aaron can you fix Graig Gordon's stats. They are quite misleading when you only put the amount of goals conceded in the league but have his total amount of clean sheets and apps throughout all comps.
    transfermarkt.co.uk/craig-gordon/leistungsdaten/spieler/12589

Made it league only now, thanks
  • John Stones and Joel Robles
  • Lewis Cook from Leeds United

Currently a silver 65 rated CDM and received a winter upgrade

He has came from the Leeds academy this season and is currently one of the hottest prospects in the football league, and has definitely been consistent all year round
  • Helpmyxbox
    RossB wrote: »
    John Stones and Joel Robles
    No just no. Yes they've played decent at times but not enough games and there are way better options for CB and GK from around the world
  • Marc Janko should be considered. He's the top scorer in the A-League with 16 goals in 19 appearances for Sydney FC. I may be a bit biased since that's my local team but he's been absolutely insane for us.
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    RohanE wrote: »
    Marc Janko should be considered. He's the top scorer in the A-League with 16 goals in 19 appearances for Sydney FC. I may be a bit biased since that's my local team but he's been absolutely insane for us.

Multiple IF's and would be classed as a gold now
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Marc Janko should be considered. He's the top scorer in the A-League with 16 goals in 19 appearances for Sydney FC. I may be a bit biased since that's my local team but he's been absolutely insane for us.

Had an IF.
  • Trenpy
    5 posts Ball Boy
    El Ghazi (Ajax - RW)
  • Aarong222 wrote: »

Multiple IF's and would be classed as a gold now

I didn't realise he would be classed as a gold. I thought he would've just been a 74-rated silver.
  • Francis Coquelin - Arsenal - BPL
    Since breaking into the Arsenal team, has consistently performance well holding down the midfield.
  • Helpmyxbox
    Kieron wrote: »
    Francis Coquelin - Arsenal - BPL
    Since breaking into the Arsenal team, has consistently performance well holding down the midfield.

not enough games to get a TOTS, only played 15

• Boothy wrote: »

Had an IF.

I didn't realise he had an IF. I don't pay much attention to the TOTW because i'll never pack any of them anyway.
  • Jcoxy98
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jordan Ibe-Liverpool- at the age of 18 he came into my first team and really put in some fantastic performances
  • Helpmyxbox
    Jcoxy98 wrote: »
    Jordan Ibe-Liverpool- at the age of 18 he came into my first team and really put in some fantastic performances

not enough games to be TOTS worthy, someone like Michail Antonio deserves it more. Double figures for goals and assists

• DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Dybala has to be in. Honestly that card is going to be disgustingly good
  • Vazquez
  • Helpmyxbox
    Gooner97 wrote: »
    Vazquez
    already has an IF if you mean the Argentinian CAM

• Helpmyxbox wrote: »
    Vazquez

Yep, my bad.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    @Aarong222 Hey, what is your stance on them getting an IF on Fifa 14 for Allsvenskan players? I can do a write up for Bahoui but his contribution that may get him a TOTS got him an IF last year.
  • Darmian
  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Jake wrote: »
    @Aarong222 Hey, what is your stance on them getting an IF on Fifa 14 for Allsvenskan players? I can do a write up for Bahoui but his contribution that may get him a TOTS got him an IF last year.

It's a hard one IIRC as long as he don't have one this season it's fine. However it will be taken into consideration by me. Worth doing a write up for sure though

• mab
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    Helpmyxbox wrote: »
    Vazquez

Yep, my bad.
    It would have been a nice card :(

• I know :/
  • Hicksy2011
    13293 posts Has That Special Something
    Aarong is Paul Robinson a no go? (Check my posts if you are confused)
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    Trenpy wrote: »
    El Ghazi (Ajax - RW)

• Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Aarong is Paul Robinson a no go? (Check my posts if you are confused)

I don't think he competes tbh

• Kellnerr
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    Sabitzer chances?
    edit: he has 10 assists (league) btw