The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz's 4-3-3(5) aka False Nine Guide

Comments

• BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Sup pals, opinion on Fabregas as CF? Had in every year for the last few games and he was amazing. Would he work this year?

I totally forgot man sorry :(

Hmm Fabregas.. I personally wouldnt use him there
  • Mordax87
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Yo @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz.

I need a fitness squad using your formation. I got 200K.

Can't use the following players, who're in my 1'st team (a 5-2-1-2)

Benzema - Lacazette
    Pogba
    Modric - Marchisio
    Marcelo - Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli - Bruno Peres
    Handanovic

Any suggestions?

Thanks man!
  • Jubykiwii
    52 posts Park Captain
    Jubykiwii wrote: »
    i also was wondering about my second team
    frank ribery zlatan di mari
    vidal lahm pastore
    alaba boateng hummels auire
    leno
    do you think it would be better to go full on bundesliga? or stay the way it is. i find pastore completly useless for some reason.

Try vidal at cdm and thiago at lcm while using verratti at rcm. I prefer ibra adm over full bundes.

awesome alright ^.^ so mesii at cf and bale at rw is better than surazes at cf and messi at rw?

Yeap! :)

thank you ^.^ and i also notice that youve used the 4231(2) how do you think of it compared to the 433(5)?

Gotta be much more patient than 433-5. Can be very hard to attack time to time but if you know how to keep the ball then it's effective.

sometimes i feel like going back to that formation. whos your favorite striker? and do you know any good 4231(2)guides for this year?

My favorite a lone striker is CR7 but if you want pure striker then I'd say Suarez.

I believe that there is 4231-2 guide that was written by @ChrisLFC and it seems like it was well-written. I'd give it a shout if you haven't checked it out.

One thing to tell you though, I truly believe that either 4312 and 41212-2 are most effective formations to win although @jordansky1111 won Gfnity twice using 4231-2.

the guide is well written. the thing with me is that i love holding the ball and passing it around. as well as crossing it. if i get pressed i just let them attack and break on the counter ( since they press they are usualy exposed) with that being said what formation do you think would be best for me? im having trouble deciding lol
  • Jubykiwii
    52 posts Park Captain
    Sup pals, opinion on Fabregas as CF? Had in every year for the last few games and he was amazing. Would he work this year?

i love fabre ^.^ use it at cm if you dont wanna try him at cf :o
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    i also was wondering about my second team
    frank ribery zlatan di mari
    vidal lahm pastore
    alaba boateng hummels auire
    leno
    do you think it would be better to go full on bundesliga? or stay the way it is. i find pastore completly useless for some reason.

Try vidal at cdm and thiago at lcm while using verratti at rcm. I prefer ibra adm over full bundes.

awesome alright ^.^ so mesii at cf and bale at rw is better than surazes at cf and messi at rw?

Yeap! :)

I can cosign on this. Messi at cf is out of this world.
  • pallisa13
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2016
    I tried the team and I have lost the matches in first division. So, I think that is a good idea to invest my money in a good CF. The question is if is better to change Ibra nif for Dybala UP or is better to put neymar in CF and buy another LW but i don't know who can be this player. Thank you
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz 433-5 is your main formation at the moment ?? can you share your actual record ?? Is this formation the one in which your wingers get more involved ??
    Thanks in advance , planning to play Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz 433-5 is your main formation at the moment ?? can you share your actual record ?? Is this formation the one in which your wingers get more involved ??

No im not using it atm but i have something like 650-110-100 on division
  • B)

Screen_Shot_2016_04_02_at_10_35_39_PM.png

• BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Brazil4fun wrote: »

No im not using it atm but i have something like 650-110-100 on division

Btw CF will score the most tbh.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    B)

Screen_Shot_2016_04_02_at_10_35_39_PM.png

Thats a cool looking team!!
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz : What formation are you currently using? Do you still believe False 9 is the best formation for tiki taka?
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey guys,

Nice guide really helped me out and got me back to division 1 just.

Was wondering if anyone could build me a team to try win div 1 with. Budget is 350k on ps4 :)
    Many thanks
  • Trikky
    91 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2016
    How is Suarez and FIF Higuan as CF ?
    Post edited by Trikky on
  • CovLee_Candice
    4363 posts National Call-Up
    4a21070b096bfdc66e99047dd87d9f81.jpg

guys I made this. will swap TOTY Neymar and auba in game. anyone better than toure to boss midfield?
  • Remzy69
    Hey @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz why did you stop using False 9? Any formation you like better for tiki taka now?
  • CovLee_Candice
    4363 posts National Call-Up
    Hey guys how do you think nif reus at cf false 9? Anyone have tried him here?
  • BlitzersNL
    24991 posts Player of the Year
    IF Totti. Perfect CF
  • Remzy69
    Hey guys how do you think nif reus at cf false 9? Anyone have tried him here?

I did and I liked him a lot!

• Remzy69
    @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz : Why are you ignoring me :neutral:
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    Remzy69 wrote: »

Hey bro I forgot to reply sorry :(

To answer your question, 4312 is far more effective to win & 4231-1 is better for tiki taka in my honest opinion.
  • Remzy69

To answer your question, 4312 is far more effective to win & 4231-1 is better for tiki taka in my honest opinion.

Thanks man, I still like false 9 and 4231 a lot, but when I play competitive 41212(2) becomes much more effective. What instructions and CT's do you use for 4231? Really curious because your false 9 CT's suited my playstyle so well :)
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner

Thanks man, I still like false 9 and 4231 a lot, but when I play competitive 41212(2) becomes much more effective. What instructions and CT's do you use for 4231? Really curious because your false 9 CT's suited my playstyle so well :)

I use

58/38/Free Form
    60/30/45/Free Form
    47/55/50/Cover

Fullbacks: Always Overlap
    Defensive CDM: Stay Back
    Wide CAMs: Default
    CCAM & Striker: It all depends on who you use. If you have true playmaker who is rather assister than a scorer than I usually put "Get in Behind" on Striker but if you have CF type of CCAM with Targetman up front then I use "Get into box for crossing" on CCAM and use "Targetman" on Striker.

For example:

I use these two combos in my Benz account.

TIF Icardi
    IF Totti

&

Lewandowski
    Muller

With TIF Icardi & Totti, I use Get in Behind for Icardi as he has "tries to beat offside trap" and since Totti is kind of too slow to overlap the striker, I'd rather have Icardi making runs behind the defenders.

With Lewandowski & Muller, I use "Targetman" on Lewandowski as he is good enough to link up with Muller, who can always run behind the defenders while Lewa is holding the ball, he is able to finish his dinner almost everytime and he has excellent positioning.
  • Remzy69

I use

58/38/Free Form
    60/30/45/Free Form
    47/55/50/Cover

Fullbacks: Always Overlap
    Defensive CDM: Stay Back
    Wide CAMs: Default
    CCAM & Striker: It all depends on who you use. If you have true playmaker who is rather assister than a scorer than I usually put "Get in Behind" on Striker but if you have CF type of CCAM with Targetman up front then I use "Get into box for crossing" on CCAM and use "Targetman" on Striker.

For example:

I use these two combos in my Benz account.

TIF Icardi
    IF Totti

&

Lewandowski
    Muller

With TIF Icardi & Totti, I use Get in Behind for Icardi as he has "tries to beat offside trap" and since Totti is kind of too slow to overlap the striker, I'd rather have Icardi making runs behind the defenders.

With Lewandowski & Muller, I use "Targetman" on Lewandowski as he is good enough to link up with Muller, who can always run behind the defenders while Lewa is holding the ball, he is able to finish his dinner almost everytime and he has excellent positioning.

Thanks mate, gonna give that a go and see if I like it better than False 9 :)
  • Laguigne
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey,

Have you instructions and CT' s for 4-3-1-2 you say it s the more effective to win I will try with your philosophy of play ? Thx
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Love this formation and this guide has helped me a lot recently

Could anyone suggest two teams for me please? Budget is 520k and im on ps4 :) cheers

Also has any tried smotm Gameiro in cf yet?
  • Amargaladaster26
    7892 posts League Winner
    edited May 2016
    Any way to get H/L CF more involved? @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Any way to get H/L CF more involved? @❤️❤️❤️❤️_Benz

You can use Targetman instructions but then I think WR > Instructions so he will play more like a striker imo.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Love this formation and this guide has helped me a lot recently

Could anyone suggest two teams for me please? Budget is 520k and im on ps4 :) cheers

Also has any tried smotm Gameiro in cf yet?

Nope but Gameiro looks class.
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    For anyone that cares TOTS Raffael is amazing at CF