I think I have the FIFA 15 tourney glitch again

CPW25
774 posts Semi-Pro
Some of you guys might have had the tourney glitch last year where you could win an offline tourney, win the main prize (untradeable pack or whatever), restart the tourney and the same prize being available to win again. My untradeable team last year had probably 40 tots because of this glitch.

Anyway, I think it's back. Ever since last night, I have been able to win the offline free packs over and over again and now have around 10 to open tomorrow. Also, the trophy is still showing not won in the tourneys selection screen.

The problem is, I wonder if I should actually be concerned this year since the rewards are supposed to be increasing for each win? If not registering as a win, will I be able to win the second prize, third and so on? Or will i be stuck with the first prize over and over? Last year was cool because they were 50k packs. I'm guessing first win won't be that this year.

@Dasco, I remember you saying you had this glitch last year. Are you having the same this year by chance?

Comments

• DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    CPW25 wrote: »
    Some of you guys might have had the tourney glitch last year where you could win an offline tourney, win the main prize (untradeable pack or whatever), restart the tourney and the same prize being available to win again. My untradeable team last year had probably 40 tots because of this glitch.

Anyway, I think it's back. Ever since last night, I have been able to win the offline free packs over and over again and now have around 10 to open tomorrow. Also, the trophy is still showing not won in the tourneys selection screen.

The problem is, I wonder if I should actually be concerned this year since the rewards are supposed to be increasing for each win? If not registering as a win, will I be able to win the second prize, third and so on? Or will i be stuck with the first prize over and over? Last year was cool because they were 50k packs. I'm guessing first win won't be that this year.

@Dasco, I remember you saying you had this glitch last year. Are you having the same this year by chance?

The TOTS tournament will definitely have a higher prize the more you win - Hoping for 50k pack or 100k.
  • Dasco
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    I haven't played the PlayStation in general for quite a while tbh. I'll test it from my side later on & report back with my findings.

Definitely did affect me last year & probably the only glitch that has ever been a benefit as well. There's not been too many tournaments with the increasing prize rewards so if this glitch is back then hopefully EA will be forced to consider their tournament structure or resolve the glitch.
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    I affected me during Bundes last year got a De Bruyne out of it
  • Dasco
    Just won the tournament. Got a 7.5K pack, the tournament has lowered to a 1K coin reward and the shadow of the cup has been replaced with the cup.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Yep, I definitely have it again. Just opened a ticket with support. Others are reporting it as well since the 27th according to my call back from support. Good job developers, haha.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why on Earth would you put in a ticket for a fix? Are trophies that important to you? As @Dasco said, this is the only good glitch in FIFA. I had it the last 2 years and loved it. Pack reward every time? Uhhhhhh yeah.....
  • Dasco
    Why on Earth would you put in a ticket for a fix? Are trophies that important to you? As @Dasco said, this is the only good glitch in FIFA. I had it the last 2 years and loved it. Pack reward every time? Uhhhhhh yeah.....

Correction :- I said it was good last year. If EA go ahead with progressive tournament rewards, then I'd be quite miffed myself if I had this bug.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Exactly, I can't progress this year for increased tourney rewards. Had it last year and of course I didn't report it. But this year, if it's not sorted, there's no point playing tourneys to just win the opening reward over and over.