PRICE PREDICTIONS

SGLT
6846 posts Big Money Move
edited April 2016
Sorry I know there has been loads of these but can't be bothered trying to look through them all to see the players I want to get. I've been buying some players the last couple of days so just trying to see if ill have enough left to get a few TOTS players to fill the squads.

Marchiso
Florenzi
Miranda
Handanovic
Bonucci
Dembele
Rose

Comments

• Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Marchisio - 150k
    Florenzi - 100k
    Miranda - 120k
    Handanovic - 100k
    Dembele - 100k
    Rose - not sure... 50k?

This is assuming you're patient and buy them after a week of being in packs.

• SGLT
    Runefang wrote: »
    Marchisio - 150k
    Florenzi - 100k
    Miranda - 120k
    Handanovic - 100k
    Dembele - 100k
    Rose - not sure... 50k?

This is assuming you're patient and buy them after a week of being in packs.

Cheers yeah I'll wait and get them at the end of them being in the packs waited this long so far lol.
  • Cadey 5
    13647 posts Has That Special Something
    Marchiso 100k (after being rereleased)
    Florenzi 90k (his SIF is 60k)
    Miranda 80-100k (Brazil CB)
    Handanovic 80k
    Bonucci 70k
    Dembele 60k
    Rose will he even get one :D
  • SGLT
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Marchiso 100k (after being rereleased)
    Florenzi 90k (his SIF is 60k)
    Miranda 80-100k (Brazil CB)
    Handanovic 80k
    Bonucci 70k
    Dembele 60k
    Rose will he even get one :D

I thought I'd seen a few people saying rose would get one plus did he not make the pfa or whatever it is team of the year
  • Cadey 5
    @SGLT ah he did, even with +5 his pace won't be above 90 so i would say 40-50k for him.
  • SGLT
    @SGLT ah he did, even with +5 his pace won't be above 90 so i would say 40-50k for him.

Hope so mate and if they come in at that price should be able to scrape together enough to get them
  • Cadey 5
    SGLT wrote: »

Hope so mate and if they come in at that price should be able to scrape together enough to get them
    I need TOTS Marchiso for my main team and TOTS Layun for my second team and maybe TOTS Buffon but i will lose 20-30k on his TIF so may just keep him since he is very good :)
  • SGLT

I need TOTS Marchiso for my main team and TOTS Layun for my second team and maybe TOTS Buffon but i will lose 20-30k on his TIF so may just keep him since he is very good :)

Oh I forgot about Layun is there any cm getting a tots that would give him a strong link and I might swap them for dembele and rose
  • Cadey 5
    @SGLT Pereira gets a strong link as a LB/CB partnership and he is actually quite decent 84 defending 89 physical 74 passing just 69 pace but if you can get past that very solid just means the right side of your defence needs to be hyper linked.
  • SGLT
    @SGLT Pereira gets a strong link as a LB/CB partnership and he is actually quite decent 84 defending 89 physical 74 passing just 69 pace but if you can get past that very solid just means the right side of your defence needs to be hyper linked.

Cheers might need to have a bit of a reshuffle then and see what I can come up with, what other Italian or juve cb's do u think might get a tots ?
  • Cadey 5 wrote: »

Just because of his pace he will be cheaper, thats like saying ibra is cheap because he's slow well in fact he's a very good player on fifa. Pace is not only stat that matters, its the overall players gameplay mentally and physically not just physical ability.
  • Cadey 5
    Ok @DanWells89 he curently has one defensive stat over 80 even he was given the max + 5 his defensive stats would be pretty standard and also won't have mulch pace, sif hector bellerin who has 80 base defensive stats and a hyper link to kos sells for 90k so I can't see a worse card then him without a link to a great centre back selling for a lot.
  • Iamluissuarez
    939 posts Professional
    Sorry I know there has been loads of these but can't be bothered trying to look through them all to see the players I want to get. I've been buying some players the last couple of days so just trying to see if ill have enough left to get a few TOTS players to fill the squads.

Marchiso 100k
    Florenzi 85k
    Miranda 110k
    Handanovic 85k
    Bonucci 70k
    Dembele 90k
    Rose 45k