When will the market hit rock bottom?

Remzy69
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I'm looking to invest my 1M coins on ps4. Following the market for couple of days now and prices already dropped a lot. When do you guys is the best time to buy?

Comments

• Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 2016
    When you combine a geological aggregate of minerals with its lowest form?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Wait until BPL ToTS is released
  • cmm_1991
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your "banter" is actually horrible! :s
  • Remzy69
    Wait until BPL ToTS is released
    Ok, I'll keep track of the market!
  • djmikeygee
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tomorrow at 3:50 AM
  • StewParty
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    May 4th 5:34 AM
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Your "banter" is actually horrible! :s
    You know what it means though :D
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    When you smell what the rock is cookin!
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    BPL release.
  • Tee
    908 posts Professional
    DUKESTER-x wrote: »
    BPL release.

This...or September :D
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    When Dwayne Johnson gets ahold of it
    a3f3b868-9ca9-451b-90a4-bfffb2ffe528.gif
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seriously though what do you guys think ?
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    fauxylar wrote: »

seriously i think i'm too sexy for my shirt
  • StiIImatic
    472 posts Sunday League Hero

Really depends on what it is you're waiting on. IMO, NIFs will probably be the lowest during the top leagues. IFs that didn't make TOTS will start rising when their respective leagues are released. As for the TOTS, who the hell knows. This year few of my TOTY investor buddies took heavy losses because the TOTYs didn't rise as expected after they went out of pack.
  • fauxylar
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THIINK

didn't mean to be rude, was just setting myself up :p thanks for the answers though!
  • StiIImatic
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THIINK

didn't mean to be rude, was just setting myself up :p thanks for the answers though!

Ah, sorry to mess up your cue :smile:
  • Remzy69
    I'm thinking of getting a lot of NIF Zlatan's. I did the same with Lewandowksi during toty, made me 300k profit, but if I bought earlier it could have been much more, so that's why I really want to try and hit the sweet spot now during tots.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting a lot of NIF Zlatan's. I did the same with Lewandowksi during toty, made me 300k profit, but if I bought earlier it could have been much more, so that's why I really want to try and hit the sweet spot now during tots.

During TOTY, Godin brought me double the profit. Basically bought me Ronaldo to go with Messi.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016

Did you buy the lewandowskis before toy?
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite

Did you buy the lewandowskis before toty?

• Remzy69
    During TOTY, should have bought earlier, probably before because everyone was panic selling.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite

By the time the prices go back up, everything else will rise as well....don't compare tots with toty...toty was there just for a week and you had a lot of months left to play the game.....with tots...it's a long journey and when it ends...you probably have just a month or two left for playing the game before 17 hits the market.

It's much better to trade on tots rather than nif cards during tots.
  • Iamluissuarez
    939 posts Professional
    It will continue to go down until maybe late summer. Sometimes it will go down further than others. There are 15 TOTS's and two major tournaments in the summer. That's enough to keep the prices down for weeks. There will always be a new reason to buy packs and there will be more and more options to choose player wise.
  • truegunn3r
    10224 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't know but today it has badly crashed. So many people are starting to panic. You can see it by the number of NIF Suarez and Neymar on the market. Suarez is down to 130k, didn't think I'd ever say this but I am going to wait until he reaches 100k. Wow!
  • Remzy69
    Angy wrote: »

By the time the prices go back up, everything else will rise as well....don't compare tots with toty...toty was there just for a week and you had a lot of months left to play the game.....with tots...it's a long journey and when it ends...you probably have just a month or two left for playing the game before 17 hits the market.

You are right. I doubt if prices will rise again in the next 2 months. So you suggest trading tots cards?
  • teke817
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It seems pretty rock bottom already ... I bought my IF Manolas in September for 93,000 - sold him two weeks ago for 140,000 ... I saw him last night available for 68,000 ... I can't imagine he can get much lower. People are buying up cheap IF's now so I have to believe market prices are starting to plateau ...
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Why do you wanna invest now?? Tots lasts for 1.5 months after that there are barely 2 months before the game becomes dead, also toty was 1 week, prices of nif players will fall throughout tots
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2016
    More than a month of new blue cards every 3-4 days , lightning rounds , 100k packs , that "new" packs they are announcing ,market will keep falling imo
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Angy wrote: »

You are right. I doubt if prices will rise again in the next 2 months. So you suggest trading tots cards?

They are the safest bet I think.

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    More than a month of new blue cards every 3-4 days , lightning rounds , 100k packs , that "new" packs they are announcing ,market will keep falling imo

The amount of NIF players that will hit the market should continue to bring the price down. I think in spots prices will jump slightly. Like NIF Lew jumped with his 93 TOTW (I thought it would fall slightly).

Quite frankly... The only thing I would have done is sell an IF to buy the next level up. Since those prices fall in unison, i'm just hanging steady. Probably should have moved 2 of my higher priced IFs early, but O well. Who the heck would I play with then? :smile: