Crush high pressure opponents - The updated 433(2) guide (New CT's etc)

Comments

• Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    May sound silly but what do you think ronaldo or bale being cdm among cms iniesta and pogba?

if anything make pogba the cdm, his strength and long shots be ok there, then bale or ronaldo could get 7 chem in cm slot...

personaly id stick with biscuits at cdm tho!

His workrates will be a problem, he will be playing more like a cam than as a cdm for sure. I'd go with a good box-to-box midfielder or a deep lying playmaker with good long shots like SIF Bruno.

tbf i played 9 games with a team similar to yours and buscuits is 2nd top scorer lol

neymar, ibra, di maria
    iniesta, busquets, pastore(surprized with him)
    alba, ramos, silva, aurier,
    alves

teves calhanoglu hulk pirlo khedera ghoulam as subs atm

For me Busquets is the best CDM in the game. Just keep it simple when you have him on the ball. His vision and passing are so good!

Nice Squad, played well for me :)
  • RangerCraig
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i like busquets solid player. neymar is a lot of fun. ibra is a machine, pastore is playing really well atm. like a cm target man lol, di maria is so creative pulls of amazing passes. silva is everywhere. ramos not far behind. full backs are sadly hit and miss, and i get on better with alves in goal than neuer lol. every now and then alves had bad touches but atleast he gets that touch to stop orig shot lol
  • Batman_Llanber
    1178 posts Professional
    What would you build for a serie a team? No informs as i can only afford the normal cards. Thanks
  • Remzy69
    What would you build for a serie a team? No informs as i can only afford the normal cards. Thanks

Felipe Anderson - Dybala - Cuadrado
    Pogba - Naingollan - Marchisio
    Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Peres
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ricey12368 wrote: »
    Hi @Remzy69,

Was wondering if you could build me a team around if mandzukic please? Im on ps4 and budget is 500k

Also are there any like targetmen that are like less known that you have found to be really good?

Thanks

Sure!
    Slimani and Aduriz are very good, especially the IF's.

500k around Mandzukic, let me think..

TIF Insigne - IF Mandzukic - IF Candreva
    Pogba - IF Naingollan - Marchisio
    IF Sandro - Chiellini - IF Bonucci - SIF Florenzi
    UP Handanovic

Thats a nice team! When tots hits ill be sure to try it out.
    I was wondering how mandzukic wud be in 433(5) as the cf? I find 433(5)s build up to be easier but i dont like weak st's.

Also how would you fit Slimani into a hybrid? Not really a fan of using a full portugal team tbh

• albertberku
    52 posts Park Captain
    It is strange how my team is on fire now. My last 20 games record is 19-1-0 , i won two drafts consecutively, then 7-1-0 in div3, now 4-0-0 in div2. I am currently using this formation with previous CTs at that post not current one. I won div1 before only 1 time with 442 turkish league squad and my general record is something like 360-70-260. I cannot say immediately after using 433(2) everything was perfect, but after like 100 games i believe i learned how to play. The key is just to be patient and never lose discipline and never rush in both attack and defence, never lose control. That 1 lose i had was because i got angry and lost discipline and conceeded many goals. My current squad is
    Neymar suarez messi
    Pogba iniesta
    Khedira
    Evra chiellini boateng carvajal
    Neuer

Which giving 10 chemistry for everyone. The only thing i want to change is that pogba is at lcm. I want to put him at rcm, because there i scored so many with his perfect longshots to the far post but then he is 8 chem. I wish evra was a rb :(
  • Remzy69
    Hi @Remzy69,

Was wondering if you could build me a team around if mandzukic please? Im on ps4 and budget is 500k

Also are there any like targetmen that are like less known that you have found to be really good?

Thanks

Sure!

UP Handanovic

I was wondering how mandzukic wud be in 433(5) as the cf? I find 433(5)s build up to be easier but i dont like weak st's.

Also how would you fit Slimani into a hybrid? Not really a fan of using a full portugal team tbh

I use strikers at CF in false 9. Mandzukic worked for me! Which was a Nice surprise :)

I like false 9 better atm, but that's because the players are closer together.

Havent used Slimani, I still want to build a team around him. I'd say hybrid with Mahrez or Fehhouli, or half Portuguese and half something else.
  • Tjahr
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aiight so @Remzy69 you've helped me with my serie a team. Could you please comment on my bundesliga team as well?
    Ribery lewa(92) robben
    Muller vidal gundogan(up)
    Alaba boateng hummels piszech
    Neuer
  • Remzy69
    Tjahr wrote: »
    Aiight so @Remzy69 you've helped me with my serie a team. Could you please comment on my bundesliga team as well?
    Ribery lewa(92) robben
    Muller vidal gundogan(up)
    Alaba boateng hummels piszech
    Neuer

That looks good :)

• gresh1978
    2529 posts Fans' Favourite

Felipe Anderson - Dybala - Cuadrado
    Pogba - Naingollan - Marchisio
    Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Peres

This is practically my team apart from Pogba and Peres. Is Peres better than Lichstiener and if so can you tell me why?
  • Ricey12368
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi @Remzy69,

Thanks

Sure!

UP Handanovic

I use strikers at CF in false 9. Mandzukic worked for me! Which was a Nice surprise :)

I like false 9 better atm, but that's because the players are closer together.

Havent used Slimani, I still want to build a team around him. I'd say hybrid with Mahrez or Fehhouli, or half Portuguese and half something else.

Think ill try them bout out in false 9 after tots comes out as 433(2) just doesnt flow as nicely as 433(5) for me

Any idea when abouts market prices are going to be at their lowest over tots? I was thinking around the bpl or la liga teams
  • AbuNegus
    1227 posts Professional
    Does anyone have any exprience with Matic as CDM? He looks great but I want to hear some opinions before using him.
    I want to make a midfield triangle with Cesc (CM-Playmaker), Matic (CDM) and Ramires (Box to box).
  • Remzy69
    edited April 2016
    AbuNegus wrote: »
    Does anyone have any exprience with Matic as CDM? He looks great but I want to hear some opinions before using him.
    I want to make a midfield triangle with Cesc (CM-Playmaker), Matic (CDM) and Ramires (Box to box).

I don't like Matic, because he turns like a Scania truck. I'd rather use someone like Fernandinho. Also Ramires is a no go for me, but that's my opinion. Rather have someone like Ramsey or Dembele there. Fabregas is pretty good, but also pretty slow and not very agile. I'd rather use Eriksen in stead.

So basically I wouldn't use that midfield setup at all :)

If I have to keep it budget, I'd go with this:
    Eriksen - Fernandinho - Dembele/Ramsey
  • AbuNegus
    1227 posts Professional

I don't like Matic, because he turns like a Scania truck. I'd rather use someone like Fernandinho. Also Ramires is a no go for me, but that's my opinion. Rather have someone like Ramsey or Dembele there. Fabregas is pretty good, but also pretty slow and not very agile. I'd rather use Eriksen in stead.

Thanks for the advice!
    Considering Dembele TOTS is coming friday I could try that out.
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thanks for the advice!
    Considering Dembele TOTS is coming friday I could try that out.

Dembele is going to be pure ****.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Thoughts on this team? Potentially could get Vidal or CDM Alaba over Lahm (although would prefer not to splash the coins on Alaba). May end up switching Gabi and that RCM. Or, could also sub out Gabi.

UP Neymar - UP Lewa - UP Douglas Costa
    Iniesta - Gabi - Lahm
    Luis Felipe - FIF Godin - Boateng - Diekmeier
    SIF Fahrman
  • EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Playing this team for the last couple of days:

Sterling (84) - Kane (85) - Shaquiri (82)
    De Bruyne - Rooney - Barkley
    Alaba - Boateng - Cahill - Walker
    Leno

Some thoughts about:

Rooney:
    The BEST CDM i have tried in any formation this year. His workrates med/high are perfect for the central spot. His longshots and finishing is perfect, He has strenght, passing, vision and aggression. And because the CDM pushes up the field anyway, i like someone who can finish. Rooney can do it perfect.

Kane (85):
    I dont know why i never see anyone using him. He is so so good in the box and always in the right place. He is not the fastest for sure and trcks back a lot, but when you get him the ball, he will finish nine out of ten. On top of that he seems to get any bouncers inside the box and scores easy tap-ins whenever the keeper cannot handle a shot from my other players. And even more important: He has great passing skills to either play a killer pass to sterling or shaquiri, or set up one of the midfield players for a longshot. (Annother player like Kane is Cavani, which i like too)

• Denz
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good guide, although running the false 9 at the moment this guide really encouraged me to get back into the 433 variants. Updated tactics have helped also, tweaked them slightly for myself but they work well.

Enjoying the game a lot more than I was with the narrow formations.
  • Remzy69
    Thoughts on this team? Potentially could get Vidal or CDM Alaba over Lahm (although would prefer not to splash the coins on Alaba). May end up switching Gabi and that RCM. Or, could also sub out Gabi.

Iniesta - Gabi - Lahm
    SIF Fahrman

Lahm at CDM, I would never use him as a CM he is not suited for that position imo. You should put Oblak in goal for keeping full chem. Probably Vidal at RCM then.
  • Remzy69
    edited April 2016
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Leno

Some thoughts about:

Rooney:
    The BEST CDM i have tried in any formation this year. His workrates med/high are perfect for the central spot. His longshots and finishing is perfect, He has strenght, passing, vision and aggression. And because the CDM pushes up the field anyway, i like someone who can finish. Rooney can do it perfect.

Kane (85):
    I dont know why i never see anyone using him. He is so so good in the box and always in the right place. He is not the fastest for sure and trcks back a lot, but when you get him the ball, he will finish nine out of ten. On top of that he seems to get any bouncers inside the box and scores easy tap-ins whenever the keeper cannot handle a shot from my other players. And even more important: He has great passing skills to either play a killer pass to sterling or shaquiri, or set up one of the midfield players for a longshot. (Annother player like Kane is Cavani, which i like too)

I can't believe the hype with Rooney at CDM, he is a ST/CF right. Somehow the mechanics of this game are this messed up that he actually works there :cold_sweat:
    I would never use him there, but if it ain't broke....

Kane is a great striker, but the 3* 3* combo puts me off. I prefer having at least 4* WF and 4* Skills for my ST.

Good to hear your having succes.
  • Remzy69
    Denz wrote: »
    Good guide, although running the false 9 at the moment this guide really encouraged me to get back into the 433 variants. Updated tactics have helped also, tweaked them slightly for myself but they work well.

Enjoying the game a lot more than I was with the narrow formations.

That's nice to hear! You should always tweak the tactics to your own liking, as I said in the guide, everyone has their own play style.
    I like narrow formations a lot as well. Whenever I play competitive I'd switch to 41212(2), but when I play for fun I'd use 433(2), false 9 and 4231.
  • EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Leno

Some thoughts about:

Rooney:

Kane (85):

I can't believe the hype with Rooney at CDM, he is a ST/CF right. Somehow the mechanics of this game are this messed up that he actually works there :cold_sweat:
    I would never use him there, but if it ain't broke....

Kane is a great striker, but the 3* 3* combo puts me off. I prefer having at least 4* WF and 4* Skills for my ST.

Good to hear your having succes.

I agree that the mechanics are messed up for CDM spot for sure. But as it is now, Rooney is a perfect CDM in the game. He is great at cam and striker too btw.

Kanes 3 stars skills is a problem, but his weak foot (3 stars) feels like 4 stars for me. Rarely i miss a chance because of his weak foot.
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    Agility should be the main stat in every position if you ask me.

Im running this team and it's unreal! (got my coins stacked for TOTS)
    http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/12632968/

Using Ramos / Varane / Navas due to ramos being an untradeable i have.
    Jorginho is a monster, seems to be able to do everything, Gio is the best ST in the game apparently, insigne is ... well im guessing yo uarleady heard about how good he is.

Id recommend this team if learning the 433(2) formation.

• Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Marchisio and Nainggolan are perfect midfielders in this formation. I have tried almost everyone this year and they stand out, absolutely love them. Especially Nainggolan's hair (modded) looks insane.

It's like having Super Saiyan Goku in your team.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up

Iniesta - Gabi - Lahm
    SIF Fahrman

Lahm at CDM, I would never use him as a CM he is not suited for that position imo. You should put Oblak in goal for keeping full chem. Probably Vidal at RCM then.

Would probably just switch Lahm/Gabi in game then. Or can start Vidal at RCM and sub someone in at CDM for Gabi if you don't think he's suited for the role.
    Really want to keep SIF Fahrmann if possible, have him in a skills team right now and he's absolutely insane.
  • krush
    79 posts Park Captain
    @Remzy69

what for a Team would build @ TOTS with Ibra TOTS as Striker? im looking für some ideas. thank you
  • Zebbe
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Remzy69
    Just tried your new CT and it worked really good, at first it looked liked suicidal to me since I'm not the best defender. Now I mainly use 433(5) but I guess this new CT and instructions works well with the false 9 as well?
  • Remzy69

Iniesta - Gabi - Lahm
    SIF Fahrman

Would probably just switch Lahm/Gabi in game then. Or can start Vidal at RCM and sub someone in at CDM for Gabi if you don't think he's suited for the role.
    Really want to keep SIF Fahrmann if possible, have him in a skills team right now and he's absolutely insane.

I always pick my field players over my GK. But if you want to keep him, I understand. You can always try Gabi and see how it plays. I always encourage people to experiment and try things out :)
  • Remzy69
    krush wrote: »
    @Remzy69

what for a Team would build @ TOTS with Ibra TOTS as Striker? im looking für some ideas. thank you

That depends on your budget and console. But if you have unlimited coins, I'd go
    TOTS Ibra - TOTS Di Maria
    TOTS Verratti/Matuidi

And build from there. I'd go hybrid for the left side.
  • Remzy69
    Zebbe wrote: »
    @Remzy69
    Just tried your new CT and it worked really good, at first it looked liked suicidal to me since I'm not the best defender. Now I mainly use 433(5) but I guess this new CT and instructions works well with the false 9 as well?

Yeah I use it for False 9 as well. Formations are very similar to each other.